Wow... really makes you think

wow... really makes you think.

Replace Trump with Bernie and you have the current situation with the democratic party.

People are only supporting Trump because people are sick of the last 2-3 administrations' policies. I am saying 2-3 because Clinton's was a mixed bag.

That's it. I do this any longer. Trump has been stumped.

I-I'm now a Cruz Missile

"I don't think Trump is as bad as people make him out to be"

"TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI"

>Trump is awful
The lefts only "argument" ironically followed up by
>That's not a rebuttal

well Sup Forums?

I think both sides can be retarded, usually by the same amount. American politics is a fucking circus and a disgrace to democracy. Everything there is a fucking joke.

Presidential candidates for the United States making dick size jokes on television? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

"Trump is awful"
no
"YOU FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT"

pls dad, you're embarassing me in front of mexico

>Hirsch

will Sup Forums ever not be right

Oh look another
>Trump is literally hitler
episode

There will be a struggle between the Pro-Israeli Jews and regular Jews who are afraid of losing their shekels.

Who will Jew who First?

>"Trump is awful"
>Trump fan: "How"?
>"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??"

"Trump is great"
no
"YOU FUCKING KEK SHILL"

comedic gold
Sup Forums DECIMATED

His reply

I am I suppose to rebuttal a baseless opinion?
Oh alright I have one
"Alex Hirsch is a fucking hack, he's righting is shit and his art style is an par with kinder-gardeners"

>trump is awful
Since when is this an argument that needs a rebuttal? What's there to even argue against? He is actually going to win, seems like a fine response.

Fucking btfo

>Hirsch

"trump is awful" isnt an argument to begin with you fucking shitstain

>trump is awful
>why do you say that?
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

For

The left only seem to win the arguments that happen in their head. I wonder why.

I WISH I could make a foghorn sound and release plagues of flies from my mouth.

Strawmen: the thread

Or what? Release the Trump supporters? Or the flies? Or the Trump supporters with flies in their mouths and when they emit a foghorn sound, they shoot flies at you?

Me too. Can you imagine the possibilities?

I literally got called a sexist and a racist for wearing my MAGA hat on campus by this nu-male libtard
I asked them to say one thing thing that Trump has said that is racist and all I got was ARE YOU KIDDING ME and he got red in the face.
I just walked away, not worth my time

>emit foghorn sounds & swarm of flies

pretty terrifying desu

Trump is more savage than the Dominican border patrol.

>opens mouth, emits foghorn and swarm of flies

WE BEELZEBUB NOW

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who cant release biblical plagues on command

why does this faggot's opinion matter? and i mean the dude from Germany, not the cuck spouting nonsense in his twitter.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

I wonder how Dominicans feel about Trump given how they wanna deport Haitians illegals out of their country and back to Haiti.

Why does Beezelbub appear as both a fly and a huge ass caveman in SMT? Is there a mythological background for this or just SMT being SMT?

just googled him. Gravity Falls is a nice and intelligent cartoon. I'm honestly shocked that the creator of that show tweets such a stupid and dull picture. I would have at least expected a witty comment.

literally who?

You tell me

WE WUZ FLIEZ ON SHIEEEET

>gravity falls is a nice and intelligent cartoon
kek
it's pandering Scooby Doo lite

>is wearing plaid and has a nu-male beard in his profile picture

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

god damn it when are people gonna start taking the beard back from nu-male cucks

He's another in a long line of hipster faggot liberals who speak out against Trump to appease their fanbase

>Trump is awful

Not an argument.

>Why does Beezelbub appear as both a fly and a huge ass caveman in SMT?

I think it's just something SMT made up.

Sad though, I liked the show in comparison to the swill that's on now but seeing how the creator is a faggot, I'll never be able to enjoy it the same way again.

Straw man arguments make you think? A word puzzle probably gives you a two week migraine.

>not wanting to be clean shaven like the God-Emperor

>A

Beards should be reserved for those that have achieved, like post-presidential Trump. Not for those that see their beards as an achievement itself.

>the swill that's on now
you're not looking hard enough
every generation is full of shit
GF actually started out pretty strong but it's complete trash now
Well stated.

It was a mistake.

He is called Baal Zabul when he is >a huge ass caveman.

This is his human form, in which his powers are limited.

>usually by the same amount.

Everyone should be aware of this very obvious PSYOPS (Psychological Operations) slogan circulating around pol. The OP will write “Kinda makes you think...” with a liberal leaning meme or story meant to sway our opinion on the matter. These are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to influence our emotions, motives, and objective reasoning. They think they can ultimately change our behavior and thoughts. Do not fall for it. Do not let this happen.

I want to think about this... But I kinda can't for some reason. Have I been MKUltraed???

Yes

What did he mean by this?

well? your move Sup Forums

This. Like, how am I supposed to rebut Trump being awful if he hasn't even explained how? The burden of proof is on him. They act like the default accepted argument is that trump is awful.

Is this real or just an edit?

Either way pretty good comeback. Hope he's seen it.

didn't find it. it's either fake or I'm retarded

>Trump is awful
>How?
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

>Tfw Trump supporter
>Tfw loving gravity falls
>Tfw thinking Alex was awesome

Being redpilled is truly the most depressing thing ever

WAKE ME UP

Oh shit, I was gonna watch that show. Might as well anyway. Sucks that the dude's politically ignorant

Show is awesome tho , worth the watch.
I even kinda thought it was redpilled in some way.

>that level of delusion. Is the MSM his only news source.

I remember this scene

>Le silly face grin
>hipster beard
>ironic hipster flannel clothes
>quirky nerd culture lover

All he needs is glasses and he's all set!

seriously every thread with the words "makes you think" should be out right banned, is not better than any Sup Forums thread

A mixed bag of shit and more shit.

>It was a hologram

>trump is awful
>does not explain why

>Hirsch

Literally every fucking time.

I love arguing with white people like this about Trump as a brown man,I literally just call them racist and it's checkmate.

Porque no las dos?

>britcuck accusing america of being a disgrace to democracy

do you have a license for that opinion, Nigel? Or is your name Achmed?

Well, that argument is flawless
Guess I gotta support Hillary now

"Trump is awful"
NOT
AN
ARGUEMENT!

Trump is airhorn not foghorn. What an idiot.

>FUCKING

You got me, now I'm a #Cruz missile.

Imma Shillry Shill now.

This made me realize that Trump isn't the right choice
#ImACruzMissileNow

Can any yanks tell me where the law would stand on shooting someone who did this to you? Seems to me you don't know if they have some infectious disease, and it could be called reasonable fear for your life.

Kinda makes you think...

I think it's classified as battery so I suppose you can whoop his arse

checked, witnessed, and prophesized.
psyop confirmed

this hipster faggot is lucky he didn't get his skull beaten in for this

that's not how it works.

When the nose is revealed and you realize

ill ask until it happens

can some put a make American great again hat on dipper

>That's not a rebuttal

This is fake right? Is he really saying "He's awful" is an argument and then claiming someone isn't arguing his point? Jesus christ the lack of self awareness is almost physically painful.