Nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaFjC3A8MNU
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZrHAYLFvnE
youtube.com/watch?v=UEYh3c-r8uU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love nigger music tho

youtube.com/watch?v=oaFjC3A8MNU

Jazz ain't bad. Too bad they've gotten lazier in recent decades.

she's so fucking ugly it makes me fucking infuriated. why is animal cruelty illegal for fucks sake why

Indeed this nigger is ugly. But I would mouth fuck her so hard

Deserved to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZrHAYLFvnE

ill give you 5 bucks if you watch it till the end

HAHAHA RACISM GUYS AMIRITE?

not all niggers are black. dont be racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEYh3c-r8uU for fuck's sake.

I did watch until the end but I don't know how to prove it and I don't have a PayPal.

>Youarethefather.jpg

Rasisim is wrong guise.

#dontmaketheblackkidsangry

I just realized something. Perhaps niggers stayed in Africa because they were comfortable there. Think about it, if anthropology is correct, and we all came from Africa while others stayed, niggers are literally the ones who stayed and never bothered to change or adapt like every other race/ethnicity/nation had to. Niggers are literally gross evolutionary byproduct.

These nigger hate threads are hilarious cuz you know its just a bunch of 14 year olds who would lick a nigger's butthole in real life.

>TL;DR
>Niggers still at the starting line of the human race.

>And they haven't left it.
Yes it's like the old guy who can barely walk around without breaking his hip trying to compete with every other fit person in a race.

Thats.... a really good point.

fuck off nigger

>Turn right on Joy Lane

That is an incredibly shit analogy.

Is this the idiot who wound up dead anyway? Or shot a cop? Can't remember.

back to pol

reddit is waiting for you nigger

Its always really hilarious that all these black people are suddenly so angry about racism. Im black, but growing up, the only harassment I ever got was from other blacks for being "too white." Which basically meant that I valued education, literacy, and not acting like a fucking monkey. So literally according to black people, if you're too educated, you cant possibly be black. top kek.

Most in the field theorise that African society is comparatively less developed than the rest of the world because of the consistent climate. In Europe and Asia there are extremes of weather, summers are hot and winters are cold. In the Americas, South Asia and Africa there are no such extremes, generally speaking the southern hemisphere is always hot. Consequentially those in that region did not have to diversify their means of producing food throughout the year, manufacture clothing to stay warm, continue to develop their home to withstand the hardships of weather. The people of Africa had no reason to progress, while technological progression is celebrated in the rest of the world because it was a necessity for survival, Africans survived through tradition and consistency. This is also the reason why religion (Islam and Christianity) was adopted so quickly in African nations, because it applied to their inclination towards traditionalism.

So yes basically they didn't improve because they were/are "comfortable", but it's a little more complicated than that and (perhaps not a popular opinion in a nigger hate thread) this explanation justifies why Africans are underdeveloped without falling back on the old "because they're niggers" arguments.

why are you trying to apply sense and reason? This is a bunch of memeing 12 year olds.

prepping for my dissertation after the summer

This is the core behavior that is actually oppressing blacks.

Also the fact that blacks depend on and worship white society, while utterly hating them doesn't help either.

Nigger off bubble gum, Netflix shitty series. Featured in an episode of black mirror

Then you must be aware of the Cold Winter Theory.

Exactly! Ive seen so many poc posts that try to justify hating literally all white people, and im like UM? How does that make you any different than what you're claiming to hate?
Its really just that the young blacks today dont have to deal with the real struggles that actual slaves did, but they still want to whine about being oppressed, so they target things that are really their own damn faults.

>don't tip
kek

WHAT YALL MAYO MONKEYS UP TO? RAPING YA DAUGHTERS AND EATING YA GOLDEN RETRIEVERS ASS?

NAH NIGGA IM RAPING MY GOLDEN RETRIEVER AND EATING MY DAUGHTERS ASS

bird shit skin lice infested honky neanderthal your son hates you

"Biologycal"

....yeah ok

YOU WILL DIE ACHIEVING NOTHING IN LIFE PIG PUSSY SKINNED WHITEY

kek

THE WORLD WOULD BE A GREATER PLACE WITHOUT WHITE PEOPLE. YALL RUIN EVERY PIECE OF LAND YOU STEP ON

I think it's interesting that there are now entire fields whose job it is to describe why blacks everywhere are doing worse than non-black counterparts.

NAME WHITE PEOPLE'S TOP 5 GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Civilization after the fall of Rome, Medicine, Networked communication, Rapid transportation, and the suppression of the weaker races.

I have a problem with #5. A great accomplishment should require some level of effort or talent to complete.

One of the best counterpoints to this thread.

One cool nigger does not a worthwhile race make.

>drug addicted mediocre guitar player
>counterpoint

Anecdotal.
Talented, yes, but a minority among minorities.
Not to mention from a time before broken homes were common to negros, and before welfare was a thing.

anyone has the r2-dindu webm?

Why is everyone posting snoop dog

>live in lagos
Black people are alright but these Niggas are Fucking animals. The boy stole garri. That like rice crispies

Albinism is not due to inbreeding.

I'm no nigger, I hate them just as much as the next guys, but that is just untrue

Y'all need to lighten the fuck up. She looks happy.