I literally want him fucking dead

I literally want him fucking dead

explain

what that going to do?
Politicians are just figure heads.

The real rulers are the people who control the money, sponsored his campaign, those companies and their leaders are the problem.

and if you kill their leader, a new one just as bad will replace him but with extra body guards.

there's no changing it faggot

2 GENDERS
2 SCOOPS
2 TERMS

MAGA FAGGOT!

>MAGA FAGGOT!
is that what you guys prefer to be called now?

I don't want him dead. I want him to be 100% disgraced.

I know it's a dream, but I'd absolutely love it if Muller's investigation revealed a pile of evidence of Trump, his entire cabinet, and entire campaign managers, in treasonous acts; so much so they had to be moved militarily from office and placed in prison.

Would love it, but as it sits, looks like Flynn will probably be the only person who goes to prison (and even then Trump will probably pardon him like the jackass he is).

>GUYS I AM SO MAD HE IS A TREASON! He said while talkinh about killing the president of the united states

Mmmmmmmm

and here come the asian sluts to beat down any debate

Last three digits determine OP's IQ

Lol samefag

>three

?

any political 'debate' here has the same flavor as an Alex Jones comments section

Just bite his ballsack, and it'll be happen!

then kill him.

To bad he'll get another 4 years. You really think the average American gives a fuck about all these whiny fags protesting and wearing guy fawks mask seriously.

this all the losers said.

Why? because he is doing the exact same thing Obama did? I mean he gets yelled at for doing stuff Obama did, he gets yelled at for honoring the weapons deal with Arabia that Obama made.

The only reason people like you hate him is because you lost. There is no other reason. Get over it faggot.

If you want political debate go to POL,
you know the board that was made for that.

why? they don't have butthurt spammers over there?