It's happening again isn't it

It's happening again isn't it

We're getting our fucking win back.

Neither the Steelers nor Packers are owl ready, despite their luck and ability to excel on offense. Both teams lack a defense and the Stoolers have a fat ass QB who prefers to throw picks than throw them accurately to his two fast black friends. Rogers loves him some dick, so it's over.

Chiefs-Falcons owl here we come.

THIS
I'M SO FUCKING READY FOR THIS

>chiefs falcons
Chiefs aren't making it to the AFC championship.
Patriots Falcons

>happening

Not if Alex Smith gets his way.

Thomas Brady, lord of Sup Forums and supreme overlord of the NFL, sucked last night though. I'm sure the Chief's defense, once this meme game with the Stooler ends, will sack his ass up and down the field in the AFC title game.

Not Owl ready? There's literally only 2 games left. Doesn't matter if they are "ready" or not. By that logic only Patriots are the only ready team.

I would LOVE to watch this. Praying for the Steelers to blow out the Shitriots.

yeah after a bi week. They still won by fucking 18 points.

>all the Packers potential superbowl opponents would be rematches

really churns the noggin

This is objectively the best possible owl

>meme game
Yeah sure.
Remember that blow out early in the season?
That was a legit game. Not just a fluke.

>Not thinking the Chiefs and their defense are ready
>Not thinking primed and ready MAtt Ryan isn't ready
Come on, user.

Nah. I am a huge Packer fan and the Falcons are going to rip our high school JV third-string secondary to shreds. Packers made a good run, but our defense is fucking awful.

>beating the Patriots in New England when you haven't since the 90's (playoffs only)

lmfao

This, you can do so much with Arrow Rigers

I sure as fuck hope not. I'd be furious.

>Texans had the number 1 defense
>thinks the Steelers defense is half as good as their's

lmfao you really are a moron.

>(playoffs only)

you are beta as fuck

woah there... not so fast

They haven't won in Foxborough since 2008 you stupid cuck. You're the one who is beta as fuck. Oh and guess what, it was Matt Cassel playing. You're shook af

>bi week
Freud in action.

oh hai ben!

Falcons defense is worse than the cowboys. They're going to give up 35+ easily. Especially to Aaron Rodgers.

As for Chiefs, unless Tyreek Hill finds a hole, they can't do shit.

>literally has nothing to say

Bro, just watch your team MAYBE beat the Chief's. I don't want to waste anymore time talking to non Conference Championship teams.

Not sure if Steelers but yeah its the start of a Packers dynasty so yeah.

Not a Super Bowl I rematch of Packers-Chiefs

The Packers have already played every AFC team remaining in the Super Bowl
they are 3-0 against these teams

286 and 2 TDs is not exactly "sucking", budday.

DESMOND HOWARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Brady has as many Owl victories as your entire stale franchise.

>implying it won't be a Superb Owl 1 rematch against the Chiefs

Goodell knows how to build a good a storyline. A rematch of the very first superbowl, fifty years later! It would sell like hotcakes. Combine that with the Rodgers vs Smeth storyline, and wow, you've got a recipe for a great matchup.

This is Greenbay's year

All the best Pats playoff games were much closer than this too. They don't blow teams away in either bowls or playoffs. That being said, it is great being a fan of a team where you can win a playoff game, cover a ridiculous spread, and never fall behind for one second of playing time, but it still doesn't feel good enough. Texans had decent defense too. They hit Brady good a few times.

Lmao

>(you)

>two road teams win conference championship games
Not a chance

lol I don't think so