Why aren't you ready Sup Forums? I'm killing Trump today hurry up

Why aren't you ready Sup Forums? I'm killing Trump today hurry up.

Other urls found in this thread:

monarchprogramming.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With those rusted out things? You're more likely to blow off your hand.

Not real

Oh good. Another liberal "assassin" that thinks he's fucking good because he's played vidjya.
All you're gonna do is choke on Nutella and watch big bang theory op, don't lie.

At what place and time will you be?

Nice PMM back there.

go die in a fire

At this point I doubt the FBI would give a fuck user

Butthurt libcuck kys

OP lives in some third world shithole, the CIA will deal with him

Maybe gunfire. After he kills the dumb orange faggot in office

Yeah, Its the secret service you should be worried about

Because I've discovered my thoughts are controlled by media and society, I'm now in control of what I think, why don't you open your mind more? Thoughts manifest themselves in the world, you want to 'kill' Trump is what the media wants you to think and thus everyone has negatives thoughts, which they can continue to control if you don't see light.
monarchprogramming.wordpress.com/

Congrats! All you will do is get either detained before u even get close to him, or the secret service will dump on you while you miss your shot either way you are just carrying a bunch of paperweight

first of all it's a crime to state this, even fallaciously

secondly, it's really dumb to martyr the guy you hate so much when he's this fucking close to lying to federal investigators, which is a felony. barely 100 days in an he has record low approval.

he is a loose cannon and could actually get impeached.

Plot twist, those who believe in Him are the ones arrested! What a corrupt world.

V&

Rip user

Trump is going to pull out his concealed carry weapon and shoot this faggot right between the eyes.

you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Come on FBI, stop making people do the work for you

Making him even more of a legend then before

There is that fag talk again

>2 jennings a couple rusted out wheel guns, and a bb gun
>"assassin"

KEK
E
K

We call ourselves spergs, autistic and tards all the time in here, but i think you are the first one i saw on Sup Forums who's really, unironically and beyond any doubt retarded.

Trump doesn't know how to operate a firearm, let alone carry one you idiot

Should I make Your location Public? Go away Anos, Now.

Honestly this should be a "i paid 40 bucks for this" thread

Why user why?

I'll do that first! Try to stop me, motherfucker!

Come at me.

ooooh we got hardass over here!

fbi is in this thread and probably laughing there asses off

ooooo shitlib gonna do a 'massacre'

remember what happened to the last leftiest that tried to do a massacre?
not a single fucking kill and in the end he died

I have a quicker draw you pathetic sack of lard

I'm confused, i was sure the official talking point was that lefties are all terrorists with a yuge body count... i guess it was last week when every newspaper on the planet pointed out that right wing terrorists kill way more than muslims :/

Dear FBI, this guy is a faggot.

There is no more than $20 in that picture OP

"My side is way better at killing tons of people!"

Wow what an amazing argument. That only proves the fact that right wingers are all violent psychopaths.

The one on the far right doesn't even have a magazine top fucking kek

The DNC killed Seth Rich!

Dear FBI, this guy is maaaad

Epic pic of trash-tier firearms. 99% certain this is hardware from some precinct evidence locker.

He used to carry a H&K and /or a J-frame faggot. It's common knowledge

No the argument is that liberals are such fuck ups that they can't even kill an unsuspecting unarmed man. Its not about which side can kill more, it all boils down to a liberal literally can't do anything by himself to the surprise to nobody.

But then again I guess they don't teach basic reading comprehension with art degrees now do they?

you arent going to do shit OP

but its fun watching these little trump supporting faggots flip out every time someone makes this thread. hows that 'rope day' coming along boys?

holy shit it's 007. ur fucked user. NOTHIN PERSONNEL KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good riddance seth.

literally nobody cares

This is proof that liberals and conservatives are sanctimonious fucktards who don't know what they're talking about.