SECRETS BREAD PART 2!

SECRETS BREAD PART 2!

I have a gay fetish where my friend and I get drunk off JD then beat the shit out of each other down by the local beach then warm our sore bones by the bonfire.

mom fonger frend car

Diagnosed with ADHD, ODD and other crap. It causes me to have outbursts of violence, and think irrationally. On medication, see a therapist, but also parents use restraints. It's become less frequent but it does happen a bit. Probably answered most questions last thread but all the same!

spoiler: you are the same person and he is secretly taking down the financial sector

before faceapp dropped the 'hot' option because of sjw fags, I messed around to make myself look like a girl and been having thoughts of actually cross dressing now

my secret...
(never had/do something with a man)

I get fucked and knotted by dogs whenever the opportunity safely presents itself. I've been doing it since I was a pre-teen and it's been over half my life now.

I'm only attracted to pedogirls and I made my first gf fap to cp and she cried afterwards.

This fucker deserves a bad day today. Motherless dot com slash 683b733 snapchat myuncertianty. Have at it fags.

I'm not even joking. I want to damage his cute face. I'm 5'10" and he's 6'3" but he can't punch and is kind of a bitch at times so I think I could make out alright.

I used to hang out a lot with my buddy and his girlfriend. One night, we went out for drinks while they were staying in a resort hotel. We were drinking and carrying on, we stay all the way to last call, and start to leave. On our way out, these two guys stop my friend to talk to him about something. His girlfriend was very drunk, so he told me to bring her up to the room. We start fooling around, like we are playing, but then she starts trying to get me hard; then just announces, she needs her ass fucked. I'm so drunk, I just oblige, figure I'll explain ? He comes in about 30 minutes later with these two guys in tow, apparently to fuck her..... wtf? so, unknown to me, they were having a thing that night. We exchanged awkward glances and then proceeded to gang fuck his drunk girlfriend.
She would later become some slut at a video game company.

How did it start? How old were you first time it happened?

how did you make her masturbate to cp? Why did she cry?

You all creampie her? Or where'd you all cum?

>Why did she cry?
her dad had died the week before and she was really emotional about it still

I cheated on my ex many times. One time she was really sick and clearly wanted me to come comfort her, and I made some excuse to go hook up with some random girl instead. I was always looking for a reason to end things with her because Ididnt think I loved her, but was too scared to. Finally she ended things because she got tired of me being lazy and selfish. She met someone else and they seem happy, but now I've been trying to get her back and she's pretty close to running back to me now. Why do I do this? I don't intentionally want to make her suffer.

Also used to do some gay "exploration" with a kid my mom babysat, never told anyone

We roleplayed stuff, and she liked it when I brought up her 10 year old cousin, so I told her to cum to cp for me, she did, she cried because she felt guilty

intredasting

go on

Cont from last thread
Me and her dad are house friends, so every time i would be at his place we would joke around, she likes nasty jokes and always when we talk it was sith sexual innuendo. She is such a big tease. Gave me the sttange looks very often, biting lips when looking at me, walking around in shorts bending over on purpose, stuff like that.
After a while, almost a year we started texting, we exchanged numbers once when i was about to pick her up in town instead of her father. Texting also started with nasty jokes, dirty talk and stuff like that that girl of her age like.
After a while it somehow changed to sexting, very slowly but she didn't mind, so i played along. Success when she flashed me and sent nudes. Told her i don't give a damn that i will show it to everyone, even her dad, no matter the consequences if she doesn't do as i please.
Did her 4 times

I wasn't expecting someone else here to be in this same boat.

Same kind of confession, when I was a youngish teen first boyfriend I had was into a lot of weird things and I had my own so it was whatever, eventually we talked about bestiality stuff and they had a big german shepherd, so he got the idea to have me suck it's cock, which I ended up doing a bunch of times and more.

dude, let her be happy, come on
find a girl who enjoys abuse, they really do fucking exist

I have hundreds of pics of my friends small titted MILF. I found most years ago one his computer but have found more pics since then too. She's not the hottest but just knowing her I've stroked to her for years. I've even thought about sending them all to her son's friends one day.

Please post photos

Welcome to life in the shadows, friend.

Hot

What was the cp? Cat Godess??

Kinky gf,tied up,she didnt want anal,went for anal anyway,she was in pain and crying a bit,nutted in her ass,feelsgood.jpg,she was mad and didnt want to give pussy for a week,fucked some random girl and sent her pics on sc,she cried,forgave me and told me I could have anal again.

Nope, no creampies. I left her an anal creampie, but it was a variety. Some on her tits, she swallowed another. She was a mess of sweat and cum lol, thats the best way to describe her at the end hahaha

I realized that living off the government here in my country is great so I have not worked a day in 9 years.
Got my self a diagnosis and free-pass from seeking jobs etc and just withdraw my NEETbux every month without demands.
Have a pretty fat savings account and live comfortably.

what did you roleplay with her?
Did she ever masturbate to CP again for you?
Did you find anymore pedogirls?

this is so similar to my story that I worried for a bit you might be my ex.

it wasn't a german shepherd with her, though.

here's an old pic
Small tits decent ass
Shes lost some weight and got more tattoos

When I was 14 I sucked a 11 yo girls pussy while she was sleeping that had to stay the night a my place.

Nah I don't even like cat goddess tbh
It was Nicole and her dad
We roleplayed incest stuff, and when we sexted we would pretend we had our own little daughter
It was a one off thing, the crying was too much for me and no haven't found any

I shave my armpits because I hate body hair. I would totally shave my entire body if it wouldn't involve hours of work a week.

i assume by sleeping you mean in a coma

Nope just a heavy sleeper it seems

Fuck.

Moar??

I once almost raped my cousin... emphasis on almost. Still feel guilty about the whole thing though

I was the best man for my friend's wedding last September. After the ceremony we all headed to the reception at a hotel in downtown LA. during the reception my friend's new wife took me to some secluded part of the hotel. we had dated a few years before her and my friend got together. anyways she tells me how she still has some feelings for me and wanted to get it off her chest now that she's married. I tell her I feel the same but happy for you her now. she kissed me and said thanks for understanding. we kissed again and ended up fucking in the vending machine room. we hurried back in time for dinner where I gave a hell of a best man speech. no one but her knows what went down that evening

What do you mean moar?

That's not as bad as it could have been. At least now both of you can move on

how do you almost rape your cousin?

Explain this "and more" you speak of

I was drunk and had terrible aim. my dick bounced off her ass a bunch and then I fell over and gave up

nice try chris brown

I cheated on my current girlfriend with an actual hooker.

i fucked my ex gf in the ass while normal gf was visiting almost dead dad in different state

lol

how's your camera convert it to png?

Basically almost put a floppy in her butt. Didnt know about vaginas at that age

When I was around 14 - 15 I had a neighbor who's roughly 12 year old son was retarded. One day my little brother and I go outside in our front yard and are fucking around with a really shitty, low-end airsoft pistol. I hear the neighbor's kid is having fun being pushed by his mom on their swingset. I can see the back of the kid's head barely making it over their large fence. In a moment of my own retardation I figured it'd be a good idea to take a single shot at this elusive, seemingly impossible to hit target. From over 50 ft away, at a terrible angle, with a shitty plastic gun I nailed him in the back of the head. The gods of wind wanted to teach me a lesson that day because I still have not forgotten his overexaggerated tardo screams of agony.

Sorry, random tard kid. I was stupid. :(

Accidentally had analsex with my sister...

Secretly gave my gf an edible. She had a panic attack and I've never felt so bad. I want to become an hero.

I thought you were 11 and she was 14 and i was like, "Right on man!" but after re-reading it i realized you were the 14 year old and it was like wow thats kinda bad but its the same deal if youre 11 and shes 14, like still a kid. Its a weird thought in society. I suppose it all matters on consent

I sucked them off a bunch, then after I got weirdly comfortable with that, I brought up getting fucked by them, boyfriend said they were almost hoping I'd ask eventually, so we got it figured out and I started getting fucked by their dog semi regularly. I felt really weird in a mostly good way at least the first time or two but started loving it the more I got to do it.

How was it accidental???

Feel kinda bad about it but never did anything like it again and she was asleep so no mental problems about it for her so not too bad I guess.

New Years, both drunk as fuck. She walked into my bedroom to sleep it off, I got so drunk I nearly passed out. Ended up next to her and sometimes during the night drunken idiot me thought I had scored a hot chick and pulled her pants down and fucked her.. Wasn't until I came or anything, passed out again before that..
Let's just say that we never talked about it after.

I had sex with an 8 year old when I was about 14.

Me and a filipino friend who was my neighbor jerked & sucked each others cocks when we were both 15.

We were skateboarding at the park, We were both drunk on Jim Beam our other friends brought along to the park, We snuck off and went into the woods behind the skatepark, We was talking about blowjobs so one thing led to another and my cock ended up in his mouth.

I basically had to guide him on how to suck my dick, I also came in his mouth because he wanted to know what someone else's cum tasted like.

I returned the favor, Sucked his little cock and swallowed his sweet, salty load.

Good times.

Bi-fag here; when i was in college, 18-19ish, I had a secret relationship with a 13-14yo boy. I was also dating/fucking girls at the same time. can honestly say it was one of my top 3 relationships ive had.

I sucked my cousin's dick a good 8 or 10 times. We only stopped late last year.

I rough doggy styled a ghetto 11 year old, who was clingy to me
I fucked her very hard, had to stop because of bleeding

Are you a girl or a faggot

A faggot.

I enjoy mindlessly watching bad reality TV shows. Right now I'm binge watching Southern Charm. Also I am 25 male, very alpha and have 5-6 side tail going on while making 100k a year. I don't know why I like this crap but I do

Using sis as a cum dumpster for years with the help of sleeping pills

I QUIT!

anal?
How did it start?
Did it happen mor ethan once?

My dick skin has some kind of condition and hasnt responded well to the treatments ive tried and dont know what to do

I fingered my 16 yo sister pussy when she was passed out due meds she had to take

Oh? Which holes did you use? How old was she?

That reminds me of a time I was 15; I was with my friend with a pellet rifle out by some back roads near a beach and some farms. The pellet rifle was like .117mm and shot at about 1200 feet per second which if i recall is close to the speed of a .22. But after shooting a deer in the ass my friend saw a farmer guy who was mowing his field on a riding lawn mower and we were maybe a third of a mile away and he aims at the farmer and fires it. Right before he actually took his shot he said, "Theres no way this is gonna hit him" but while trying to shoot him. It missed of course but i always figured if he did get hit thatd hurt pretty fucking bad but theres always that chance it hits him in the face or neck or has a heart attack he could die.

i fuck YOUR mum

my brother is sending them, I save, upload to here.

Pussyboi

Immediately after me fucking her in the ass

You still suck for that one decision but at least you have guilt and her mind could still be innocent. Seems all the girls ive talked to have been victims to stuff like that. Its all very tragic

Yep! Young horny and stupid

Im still curious to find out if youre actually gay or not

When I was 17 I took the virginity of a 13yo mormon girl and were fuck buddies for a long time

did you get to nut in that sweet 13yo pussy every chance you could?

I want to fuck my step sister as well as eat her ass/pussy/and cum

You are a horrible human...

Country?

sometimes, depended on her cycle which also determined if we used a condom or not. so there was about 2 weeks each month where I came in her every time. she was an awesome fuck. only 2 other people knew we were fucking.

Never Penetrate Her Just Cumming On Her Face,lips,ass,tits,feeling Her Amazing Body Stuff Like That, Very Cautios. But Planning Very Seriously On Doing So Shortly.....
She Just Turned 18 This year

>736989459

Yes, I'm a bi-faggot and so was he.

He turned out to be my boyfriend a few months later while I was with my high school gf who was also bisexual.

We used to have orgies all the time.

Me and him broke up about 4 years ago and he moved away to NYC.

I'm still with the girl tho and I still bring guys home to fuck.

bump

Another bump

A few years ago when I was 17 I got a good look at my mothers pussy she had just finished swimming and went to the bathroom to change and then came out in just a towel and then sat on a chair with her legs up, I had no sexual attraction towards her at all but I was really surprised and turned on, for a 42 yo woman she did have a very nice pussy.

I bought condoms for my 12yo niece

Would've been pretty cool to fuck the place you came from.

No biggie, Good to be prepared.

>Would've been pretty cool to fuck the place you came from.
Considering what she was like definitively not, pussy wise yes sir!