Sup Sup Forums quick question

Sup Sup Forums quick question.

How the fuck do I download a torrent from Kickass? I'm trying to dl this VICELAND episode and I couldn't find it on piratebay (which is my go-to torrent site) so I tried Kickass but everytime I try to download it tells me I need to register to download the file. And when I try to register it opens up some spam website called geeker asking me to register for a "free online account" etc etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.co.nz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You not be a newfag

>>/t/

Kickass was shutdown a while back.
I guess you'll have to look deeper.

Still torrenting in 2017? MODS MODS MODS

you have to use proxy

Literally just found that out after visiting /t/. That's unfortunate but thanks for the help guys.

Use skytorrents.in

It got taken down by the nazis.

I bet you shoplift too you piece of shit.

stfu

Check out pirate bay instead

Summerfag get the fuck outta here

kat.co.nz

that is not KAT

Chur fam

kickass.cd

Real Gs use Lime/Frostwire.

Bullshit. Real torrentors use nabster. Only legit source of torrents these days. It's so old school the copywriters never even look there.

Unless you are in switzerland. They just don't care.

in order to actually “steal” something, you must deprive the owner of whatever that thing is. If you take my bicycle, then you have it, and I don’t. But if you download a song off The Pirate Bay, you’ve simply made a copy — now there are two bicycles. (Or thousands or millions.)

EZTV?

>newfags not knowing KAT is alive and well

>not using the piratebay
>inb4 >using the piratebay
Idk about you naysayers but I have literally no trouble from my ISP even though i use this very frequently

Seek ye the path of An Hero.