/rug/ - soon

/rug/

There are some games somewhere, but Super Rugby conferences are more interesting. I think this is "year 2" but they are so unclear who knows. So Africa 1 plays NZ, Africa 2 plays Aus.

Superbru
>6 NATIONS
superbru.com/sixnations/pool.php?p=11639325

Pool name: 6 Nations /rug/by
Pool code: comecure

>SUPER RUGBY
superbru.com/superrugby/pool.php?p=11644350

Pool name: Super /rug/by 2017
Pool code: dintarts

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/sport/leftfield/former-ireland-star-paddy-wallace-burned-my-favourite-blanket-and-took-sneaky-pictures-of-me-claims-estranged-wife-tina-35370877.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this Super 18 is becoming more and more retarded, pour être honnête

can't wait for US franchises, become, you know, to grow the game

Had an avocado today lads?

It has 1 conference too many imo
Get rid of the weak teams in Africa 1 and 2 and make 1 African group again. Then it will be fixed

>soon

I have a fuckton of them downstairs waiting to ripen but none of them will, legitimately peeved by this fact, no doubt they'll all come online at once.

>his apron says "f-m" instead of "senpai"

Has Brodie not come on /rug/ since they brought the filter in? Pretty sad to have him leave our brave and thriving poomunity peh.

We are the best egg shaped sport

>no doubt they will all come online at once

Maybe they've spent too much time in Ireland and they're just waiting for a win before they come online.

>tfw no a 6th SR franchise for Aotearoa

this is very true

I'm terribly excited

Don't want one
Would rather have 5 strong than weaken them all

bump for saving

Thanks champ

An absolute grand slam of a bump

Should give the coconuts a team, they'll probably make fuck all money at home but surely they'd get increased ticket sales for games in Aus and nz. Not sure what proportion of that gets passed on to the teams though.

just base it in some big coconut-filled city in Straya or Zeeland

Gonna raid /cric/ later tonight. Please join me when I begin.

Auckland already has a team mate

Mate what possible reason could I have for wanting to raid /cric/? Stop being such a faggot.

just put a 2nd one special for coconuts, Zeeland is supposed to be the spiritual guardian of the game and stuff

That would be racist
We aren't South Africa

move argies to NZ conference
move nips to Aus conference

3 conferences of 6

super rugby is fixed

Just a bump to keep us alive

Is that Argentina Rugby Team?

>It's another absolute trash teams make it to the finals because lol-conferences episode

Thanks SANZAR.

Best ball sport tßh.

>my avos won't ripen in the frigid Irish haze
lmao

How we fix Super Rugby lads:

>RSA Conf
Bulls, Cheetahs, Stormers, Lions, Sharks, Jaguares
>OZ Conf
Brumbies, Force, Rebels, Reds, Waratahs, Sunwolves
>NZ Conf
Blues, Chiefs, Hurricanes, Highlanders, Crusaders

Top 2 teams from each conf make quarters, 7th and 8th spot wildcards for next highest scoring teams.

They can make it fair by doing 2 weeks at home, 2 weeks away for Force, Jags, and Japan.

Scott Williams with a big game yesterday
Beck is still on fire for the Ospreys, so if we actually select them we could have a quality centre pairing for the first time since Dr Concussion+Jiffy Jnr were good (4 years ago)

I think him and Beck could compliment eachother really well.

1.England
2.Ireland
3.Scotland
4.Wales
5.France
6.Italy

>kiwi genetics

army guy still around?

1- Ireland
2- England
3- Wales
4- Scotland
5- France
6- Italy

No lamb.

>Wales above Scotland

>Scotland beating Wales
Doesn't matter how shit we're playing or how awful our form is, we always manage to beat Scotland comfortably.

Wales will lose to both Italy AND Scotland

t. rugby intellectual

>this shit every year
We were dogshit in the last 6N and we still only lost to England by 3 points. Would have beaten Ireland without Rhys Chokeland as well

You're acting like you weren't shite in the AIs, have Howley as HC (yes I know you won it under him last time before you bring it up) and aren't away to a solid Scottish side, or that you start slowly and are away to Italy on the opening weekend. Tbf you'll very likely beat Italy but I wouldn't be seeing it as a given.

I agree you would have beaten Ireland, but only if you met us later in the competition, you were very poor and had 0 linebreaks against a team without a defence coach.

That's a damning indictment.

Put Reis in ZA Conference and Onças in NZ conference

>You're acting like you weren't shite in the AIs
We're always pretty bad in the autumn, I like to think that we just cleared out dead wood/journeymen in the squad but probably wishful thinking. We've got a lot of established players in exceptional form, and plenty quality younger players too. Even Jake Ball, who I've never really rated, pretty comprehensively outplayed Itoje yesterday. Rob Evans, Cracknell, Beck, Sam Davies and Steff Evans are some of the best players in the Pro12 right now, and AWJ and Tips are playing pretty much their best ever rugby

But with the Kings, you'd be giving the Safrican teams a couple of easy Grand Slams every season

Fair enough

of course it depends on whether they actually get picked
we'll probably end up with JD2 and Roberts again

Did my morning Welsh at work today lads

If the Hurricanes were to tour the Northern Hemisphere they would beat every team comfortably. Provincial and national.

Obviously

You've COMPLETELY missed the point well done numbnuts.

The Wolves go to Oz as they're geographically closest and more importantly, Oz has the weakest teams to match the horror that is the Wolves. Jags go to RSA as they're geographically closest and more importantly, it's a very average conference, suiting a very average Argie side. Both teams would get absolutely REEMED in the NZ conference, what's the point.

Please think before posting on /rug/ cheers.

Hentaitai repoting in

If the Earthquakes went to New Zealand they'd crush every Poo Peelander

the fuck is wrong with them ulster lad

independent.ie/sport/leftfield/former-ireland-star-paddy-wallace-burned-my-favourite-blanket-and-took-sneaky-pictures-of-me-claims-estranged-wife-tina-35370877.html

*wipes away captaincy*

Thanks for your opinion Mehmet

Poo Peeland on pooicide watch.

*grabs number 7 shirt from blue hat*

Nothing personnel kid

I'm actually feeling quite optimistic because for the first time in 4 years it actually feels like Wales has NEW players coming through who will benefit the team. What a novelty.

Yeah ok we've still got Howley who kind of seems like a special needs child, but Wales have won in spite of him regularly.

IF we can utilise form players like Sam Davies, Giles and Billy blue hat then the next couple of months could be rather enjoyable.

Hopefully. A backline of our form Pro12 players would be really good to see against Italy, I'd probably go for-
Webb
Sam Davies
Steff Evans
Scott Williams
Ashley Beck
Ashton Hewitt
Liam Williams

With the more established players taking the bench spots (but not Gareth Davies)

None of these bets seem worth it 2bh

20 dollarydoos on ireland

I need Super Rugby.
I wish I could get into NH club rugby.

Once argentinian top rugbiers are expected to play for Onças if plan to play for Pumas, so Pumas would be more competitive on NZ conference, once Todos Negros force is divided in five.

>this year wales will finally get 100% exposed
>scotland will improve massively this year, dark horses to tbqph
>you never know what france will turn up, not like they've been shitty and predictable for years now
Every year with this same shit, and every year you guys are wrong. Stop.

No one will get a Grand Slam. England will come to Ireland on the final day with 4 wins, Ireland will be out of the running, but like in 2007 and 2011, Ireland will win by over 10 points because >we are pashun babbies. England will win the Championship anyway.

Cap this

>underrating Irelands

Oh you mean the Ireland that, even with the win over New Zealand, hasn't won two games in a row against major rugby powers (France are NOT a major rugby power) since the end of 2014?

Look at just the games against top class teams
2015: beat England, lose to Wales, beat Wales, lose to Wales, lose to England, lose to Argentina
2016: draw with Wales, lose to England, beat SA, lose to SA, lose to SA, beat NZ, lose to NZ, beat Australia

Even when they're dominant, Ireland don't tend to score many tries, so the new BP system will hurt them. The only way they win is by getting a Grand Slam, which they don't have the consistency for. Ireland simply won't beat both Wales and England, and their form guide suggests they're due a loss in their next big game, so I'm predicting a loss in the Millenium. This takes them out of the running for the title, but gives them a chance for a pashunate redemption at the Aviva in the final round.

Cap this too

actually disregard this lads im a retard

Fun fact lads, by winning the Japanese top league competition over the weekend, George Smith and Henrik Tui have become the first players to win both a super rugby championship and the Japanese championship in the same calendar year.

rugby

>That tiny Japanese man second from the left.

Kawaiii~

He's either a scrum-half or a mascot

What's the difference?

The scrum-half won't shoot you with a raygun.

A mascot actually raises team morale.

I would share a beer with a mascot

A mascot is less likely to have a tribal tattoo.

If you want to get in to NH rugby the best way to do it is to play for a super rugby franchise and then a French club will make you an offer 15 minutes later.

threadly reminder the chiefs are winning the superugby

1. Hames
2. Harris
3. Moli
4. Retallick
5. Bird
6. Seu
7. Cane
8. Leitch
9. Webber
10. Cruden
11. Lowe
12. Ngatai
13. ALB
14. Tim Nanai Williams
15. GOATkenzie

You seemed to have misspelled Hurricanes, posted a picture of a retired Crusader and pasted the Chiefs players in your post. Don't worry we will let it slide this time mate but next time try post the correct team.

double checked and its all good friendo

sorry jordie wont have as much fun against BIG DMACK as he has against ageing, illiterate sheep farmers. My 'depressed jordie barrett' folder will get nice and full this year along with my all smiles DMACK folder

KEK RIP Hurricanes

just play jordie barrett there

>sorry jordie wont have as much fun against BIG DMACK as he has against ageing, illiterate sheep farmers.
You mean McMeme want have fun against a chomping at the bit, bigger, better, faster, stronger, new and improved Nehe Milner-Skudder
You keep writing the incorrect things, might need to go to specsavers and make sure you are seeing clearly mate

>bickering like children when it's already been confirmed in this very thread that the reds are winning.

Just play 15 backs. What could go wrong.

Fuck off shitspouter you fucking polesmoker.

Upset?

Seen some ledditors hyping Perofeta saying he's gonna take over from West before the end of the season. Compare him to Carter

Elite or another GOATkenzie wanna be?

Literally never heard of or seen him before. Where does he play?

In New Zealand I think

Listen here you little shit...

>they are allowing New Zealand food in Australia now

Almost vomited with rage and disgust lads.

I think it says "Sam" fampai

Friendly reminder that Ireland last won a Grand Slam in 2009.

>going 7 years with out a lamb when most teams knock one out every month or so

Why do Ireland suck so much lads?

Where is that?

NZ food is objectively more nutritious and delicious than poopeelian food

>now

We literally invented all of your cuisine m8

Hope you've all had your daily retallick lads.
No I'm not adding in the second l.