Fat girls thread, v4

fat girls thread, v4

Other urls found in this thread:

miskly.com/2jHx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DP fantasy checking in

Oh thank God I wasn't done

god I would love to bury my cock in that cunt until I creampie her! Watch her tits and belly jiggle as I pound away!

More?

I desperately need one of you neets to blow your load deep inside her so I can use your semen as lube.

that ass looks amazing!

I need to watch her get used.

ex slam piggy

Thanks feel free to fuck her.

Kinky gf here too. Wwyd Sup Forums?

more?

Want to watch her get filled with a strangers load.

Use her like a whore

no

This is now a Rambler101 thread

Bound and stuffed.

You know you'd sink your raw cock inside her warm pudge and blow your load inside, if no one would find out.

I'd start with her doggy, like that last pic and bury my face in her ass, my tongue circling and teasing her asshole before plunging into the folds of her fat hairy cunt. I'd tease her clit until she's whimpering and begging for a hard fucking, slapping her ass every time she moans before shoving her flat on the bed and thristing into her cunt as hard as I can. I'd grab her hair and fuck her roughly, before cumming in her and collapsing on the bed next to her.

Hell, I even want to watch you fuck her. But only if you fill her sloppy pussy with your load.

I puke in my mouth a little.

Id immediately plunge into her silky, cum flooded pussy and hammer away. Put your flaccid cock in her mouth and let her clean you off.

...if no one would find out, I'd even eat that cunt before fucking

Holy fuck she is just so fucking hot like that.

OMG tell me you have some of her lying on her bcak with ler legs spread!

I like catching her right when she gets off work, and eating her rank pussy with no hands, until there's no distinguishable flavor, after that, I get my nut. Always internal. She has issues conceiving so no BC, though odds of pregnancy aren't great, they do exist.
>cum
>inside
>every
>time
And then proceed to eat my creampie from her.

I'd grab her by the hair and force her onto my cock, wouldnt' be long before I'm hard again and fucking her mouth properly watching you pound her cum filled pussy, smearing it around and it dripping down her thighs.

Has a bisexual mmf fetish, I am almost sold on giving it to her, for the simple fact that of the return.
Fucking her landwhale bff raw from behind while said bff eats her pussy. After I cum, shell snowball the creampie to me. Fucking diamonds.

is user who posted this still floating around? I'd love to see more of the pissing girl!

Niceee

i think i know who this is... lol

This is me, thanks!

I wish she would wake up just enough you could spread her legs wide apart and show off her holes more!

She's phenominal

well you're fucking sexy then. Am I just oblivous, or is that the only pic you've posted in the thread so far? If it is you should post some more ;)

miskly.com/2jHx

State/city?

Exactly what I like!

Only pic inn this thread. I have a few more but not a lot. Apparently my BFF shared a heap on a different thread earlier and he just told me about it, haha. Convinced me to share more.

Show your pussy!

well damn, you should post them. I could use more jerk off fuel for tonight.

fuck that's a sexy pussy. Were there pictures of oyu getting fisted posted earlier?

I don't think so. I'm not sure what got posted.

Let's see your ass!

aight, I saved things in groups. Just trying to figure out if this was you or not lol.

But yeah, keep posting! I'm enjoying the show! I'd love to see your ass!

yes, user is still around

Pennsylvania
waterford

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I'd love to see anything you have! Peeing or any other toilet stuff!

Off center by 700 miles

But would you fuck that woman if it as who you thought?

does your girl piss for your often?
It also looks like she's really wet? Did she just get a golden shower from you in that pic?

Sorry to disappoint you but no. She's not really into that stuff so I only took that two photos of her pissing. Here's more of her pussy though

wife...

T H I C C

damn. It's a shame she's not more into it. It's hard to find girls who are.

Moar!

not gonna lie most probs i would

Pussy and ass?

2nding request for pussy and ass!

Dang