SAVE WHITE AFRICA 2.1

This is dedicated to promoting the movement for a western style 1st world country in Africa that can be a safe homeland for the persecuted and endangered White Africans.

With the current toxicity in South Africa and the ongoing extinction of Rhodesians, White Kenyans and Angolans, it is either secede or disappear as a people.

Moving to Europe is not an option for most and will only hasten the loss of our culture. We wish to stay and claim our land on the continent we call home and love so much.

We are not refugees, we are a people.

Spes Bona.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide?wprov=sfsi1
youtube.com/watch?v=tJrGfTQH5HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come home white man.

>africa
>white
kek

My home is my country. I'm not a welfare rapefugee. We are proud to strike out on our own.

My native soil will only do.

Just to clarify. I do not wish for this. Why would I wish for the disintegration my country? It's just that you need to understand that the current problems in South Africa lead down a very shaky road.

You have to understand that 1994 was by all means an acceptance of the status quo. Everyone received equal rights ect but there was no far-reaching program to forcibly redistribute wealth or land. This was ultimately the best solution, letting it happen naturally over a few decades. However, the economy is doing worse and worse, and white capital is the convenient scape-goat.

ANC-Current government in power, has gotten extremely corrupt since Jacob Zuma came to power in 2009. They like the status quo, because it keeps them rich as they are the black elite championing the "liberation" while at the same time benefiting from social empowerment reforms. They are the prime targets of the newly formed EFF.

EFF-A brand new party that formed in 2013. They are a militant marxist party with a charismatic leader. They are bent on changing the constitution and redistributing land without compensation, nationalising the mines and the like. Zimbabwe 2.0 is basically their dream. In the 2014 elections political analysts thought they would only get a few thousand votes. They got over a million. They wish to completely destroy the status quo and this is the real danger approaching the country.

DA-The official opposition party. Whites and coloureds are their main base, but recently to appeal to black voters they installed a black leader. However, if they were to ever get into government, they would not be the same, as their principles are liberal and economically right. This will not stick with the majority of the population.

In Namibia white Germans and blacks live peacefully together without any trouble.
This is because Germans, as usual, treat minorities with love and respect, and that's why blacks don't hunt the whites there like they do in other African countries.

Couldn't you just move to one place and secede?

kill yourself, whitey

>Germans famous for treating minorities with love and respect

Top kek.

I doubt you will ever be able to reclaim the land that your ancestors brought civilization to.

Geert will welcome you with open arms once he's won the elections though. Come home white man

bump

I feel sorry for you guys stuck down there, I really do. I don't think it is going to get any better for you guys. You've been giving the middle finger by pretty much most of the world.

Love and respect indeed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide?wprov=sfsi1

>Moving to Europe is not an option for most and will only hasten the loss of our culture. We wish to stay and claim our land on the continent we call home and love so much.

Yes, please stay there and get something working.
I know you probably have absolutely nothing with the Dutch, but you're the closest we have to a white colonialist heritage.
I want to see you make your own little homogenous country

We will not die like Rhodesia.

Not one step back.

The Cape Of Good Hope.

The more I think about it, the more I think that this is our only long term solution

Love that "Oom Jan" pepe

We have been here since 1652, our white population is about the same size as the white population of Norway.

well the dom kaffers aren't going to change. Enigste goeie kaffer. Is 'n dood kaffir. Fok ek haat die goed.

>Not one step back

Posts picture of SA taking a massive step back

forgot my second

>

They used to be on the other side

EFF is unusual amount of political momentum for an extreme party. Malema will take power like Hitler. Form coalition with ANC once they drop below 50% and change the constitution.

Aye ;)

The truth

And I think we are all legitimately scarred shitless about when that day arrives.

>Shortly before his death in 1926, van Rensburg himself said, ‘Our nation will become free; I see them trekking inland where they congregate in a large mass; I see some going west, where they will fight and revolution breaking out among them, but everything will happen without any blood being shed. On the past of our nation, and on the present, there is no stigma; hope in the future and aim for the best you can achieve.'”

There you have it. Seiner van Rensburg himself predicted that we peacefully conquer Namibia via immigration.

You can count me in. I have nothing to stay in the US for.

What we really need is for the Eternal Anglo to fuck off.

In 200 years they destroyed 3 Boer republics and eventually the republic of South Africa as well.

It is they who imported millions of blacks to the former white republics in order to work in their jewish owned mines.

This is why apartheid was created and why whites wanted blacks to go back to their own homelands funded by white tax payers.

The same anglos then funded ANC terrorists through the Anglican church and imposed sanctions on us for trying to fix their fuckups.

this is the equivalent of chinese coming to canada and claiming to be canadian

West can mean Cape + Namibia.

The more the merrier.

>White Africans
No such thing

These guys are all pussies. Do you even lift?

South African interior was uninhabited dumbass. And we aren't recent, been here for more than 300 fucking years.

No. It is the equivalent of white Canadians born in Canada claiming to be Canadian.

Bet that's longer than Canada has existed! Fuck off of native American land you invading euro fuck! XD

Ons is n Volk. Engelse Kanadeese cuck kan sy bek hou.

My family arrived in South Africa in 1682, how long has your family been in Canada?

Bet he's like 1800s lololol.

What happened my broers?

J00s happened

Fall of communism.

The English really did some horrible shit to you.

They treated the Boer worse than any other kind of people, for some reason.

white south africans are some of the least trust worthy people in the world no wonder you're not liked

End of Cold War. Sanctions. Unfair court rulings regarding the mandate on SWA.

>Only African country to developed nukes
>Mandela throws them away

We got cucked politically.

What happened is that blacks are highly susceptible to cummunism. The idea of getting free shit for doing nothing is very appealing to them. And ofcourse the Eternal Anglo who has been hellbent on destroying Afrikaners for hundreds of years.

fuck off back to europe cumskin

A white state in Africa? You have my axe

Only if you return to Africa.

Come back to Africa nigger, my garden needs tending.

>Says Canadian for less than 100 years.

Fuck off. Least we have culture instead of a retarded prime minister.

Take your ass back to Europe where you belong. Stay the fuck out of Africa. They obviously don't want you there so take a fucking hint and LEAVE.

Oh snap

You need ice for that burn? Or some watermelon rather?

LONG LIVE THE BOERS

youtube.com/watch?v=tJrGfTQH5HY

Leave while you can, though I guess most of you will stay and die for their right to exist on their land.
The sabotage by the Anglos has been lethal and is unfortunately not reported in the media. I was pretty shiocked by the back stabbing that has been going on.

Get your ass out of America then. You aren't native American and they don't want you there. XD top fucking kek hypocrite.

t. Nigger

And too liberal Europe that wants my daughter to marry a Muslim? Now way.

You first

I will and you'll be my slave cumskin.

Europe only wants rapefugees to fuck their women.

Sorry, but you need to come here to USA and help us reclaim this continent before it's too late. Let the niggers have their famine and disease.

HAHAHAHAHAH

You think Niggers were Egyptian??? Hhahaha. OMFG. Your retarded. wow. Guess my ancestors were fucking Chinese cus their all in Eurasia eh? Top fucking kek.

WE

WAS

>Take your ass back to Europe where you belong. Stay the fuck out of Africa. They obviously don't want you there so take a fucking hint and LEAVE.

You Ameican niggers are so fucking dumb. The white Afrikaners have been in that land just as long as your demonic Bantu kin.

Besides, the traitorous European governments will not allow white people to immigrate there. They only want niggers, like you.

WAS

White people won't even leave the black man alone in his own country. Take your white ass back home. I hope they kill all of you morons.

Laugh all you want. Enjoy your laughter while it lasts.

This country would be better off without the boers anyway. Nothing to see here Sup Forums.

Go back to your Trump threads

KANGZ

why dont white south africans just chimp out and kill everything? You really have nothing else to lose.

Hurry and die you white devils. Africa for blacks, Europe for everyone.

Eternal Anglo, is that you?

25th dynasty. That's about as much time I'm going to waste on your ignorant uneducated ass.

Niggers built pyramids as slaves for the Egyptians. Not other way around dundo

Because as always, the cucked European nations will do their best to fuck us over if we tried.

What the fuck is this drawing?

Nigger memes kek

Dude, I can draw ms paint tribes with whiteskin too, doesn't make your Black=Egyptian fantasy true. Stop stealing other people's cultures. But the only thing niggers can do is steal you see. ;)

You left the black people to rot in soweto, you had since 1995 to improve the livelihood of blacks, now you complain when they revolt!!!

South Africans, please leave while you can, you are on the path to being genocided, and no white nation will ever help you due to "muh slavery" and "muh Africa for Africans"

SA is lost. It's time to bug out to Eastern Europe and leave the ruins for the savages.

Europe for everyone?

Now I know you're just a troll.

Pleb.

Do they have internet in Kenya now?

Wow, catching up.

Take your white ass to America or Austraila somewhere. You fucking white people damn have the whole world but you can't leave the black man alone in their own fucking country.

Yes, blacks people are revolting. I agree with you on that.

Wtf is it our responsibility to improve the livelihood of blacks? They run the fucking country you moron.

Whose responsibily was it to improve the livelihoods of the Japanese, Chinese, Europeans etc? Hint: it is your own fucking responsibility

We are 4.5 million, we can't all exodus to Europe.

We don't all have the money for that.

Plus we're not low-lifes who would beg for welfare from other countries. We are proud.

But I do feel for your case, come to Kenya we love whities.

What makes Africa black?

The north is Arab and the South was empty until Europeans came.

All you blacks can do is steal, claim and whine.

What needs to be done to start the movement for secession? How could such a state survive against the South African military and the Banker Jews seeking to ensure such a state never gets created?

European media is liberal - most Europeans aren't. I wish you people luck, but to me it seems that you folks down there are sacrificing yourself for an important, but ultimately petty ideal.

All you white people do is say how much you hate black people so STAY THE FUCK OUT OF AFRICA. What are you fucking retarded?

>But I do feel for your case, come to Kenya we love whities.
Uhuru

First off all we need something to unite us all. Too many whites still have the deluded notion of a rainbow nation. We can build on demanding succession after that.

Calm down "Tyrone".

Lobby for autonomy.

Or the shit hits the fan and Yugoslavia UN-mandated balkanisation occurs.

Really, there is no hope but this. 4.5 million whites won't just disperse if EFF comes to power.

What are you still doing in America then hypocrite? You'd cry racist if Americans told you go back to Africa?

I'll type slower so you can keep up, I know it's hard for you to read.

Inchorent ramblings, do you have a point of some kind?