Anti-white sentiment out in the opeb

Keepbin mind that if you said this about the precious "PoC" you would be fired or expelled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sn4mVDtqi7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have 0 doubt in my mind that they would kill us all if they could

Sad that most of it comes from white people

Everybody has to be represented exactly along demographic lines or it's racist/sexist.

If they want to go full shoah against whites, there's only one thing for whites to do in self defense.

Just saying.

youtu.be/sn4mVDtqi7g

"Institutional" and "systemic" are my favorite buzzwords. You don't need any evidence at all in order to use them, but they make your argument sound 100% more faux-educated.

Keep a list of all these people who are saying this kind of thing on social media.

When the time comes, they will be first.

i know right as a proud 'person of color', i'm native american, we should take all the white cis males and put them on a remote island and celebrate the rebirth of our country free of intolerance!

What a bunch of good goys
>WAAH WHITE PEOPLE SUCK BUT ILL STILL LIVE IN THEIR COUNTRIES

I honestly hope they go full shoah soon, it would be a beautiful coronation for our renewal
Watch the PoC be pissed when we succeed because we don't have the burden of non-whites.

Aaand after 10 years when white people build this land to a super power brown people want to be a part of it

>white males cause this
>ignoring the MAJORITY of the world is brown and outright kills these people

>black men are:
>6% of americans
>50% of criminals
>95% of basketball players
>Cultural. Disease.

>Jewish men are:
>1% of americans
>50% of billionaires
>60% of CEOs
>100% circumcised
>Oy. Vey.

This seems more repressive by generalizing any non white as a POC. Its like they want the segregated water fountains instead of colors and whites. Itll be POCs /whites

THIS X 9000000000000001
literally move to the congo and get raped/tortured/robbed/beheaded because its a tuesday
I think the lack of war and atrocity has warped these fucking maggot's reality, I pray for WW3

FUCKING

WHITE

MALES

>there is enough treachery, hatred violence absurdity in the average
>human being to supply any given army on any given day

>and the best at murder are those who preach against it
>and the best at hate are those who preach love
>and the best at war finally are those who preach peace

>those who preach god, need god
>those who preach peace do not have peace
>those who preach peace do not have love

>beware the preachers
>beware the knowers
>beware those who are always reading books
>beware those who either detest poverty
>or are proud of it
>beware those quick to praise
>for they need praise in return
>beware those who are quick to censor
>they are afraid of what they do not know
>beware those who seek constant crowds for
>they are nothing alone
>beware the average man the average woman
>beware their love, their love is average
>seeks average

>but there is genius in their hatred
>there is enough genius in their hatred to kill you
>to kill anybody
>not wanting solitude
>not understanding solitude
>they will attempt to destroy anything
>that differs from their own
>not being able to create art
>they will not understand art
>they will consider their failure as creators
>only as a failure of the world
>not being able to love fully
>they will believe your love incomplete
>and then they will hate you
>and their hatred will be perfect

>like a shining diamond
>like a knife
>like a mountain
>like a tiger
>like hemlock

>their finest art
~Charles Bukowski

Only 31%?

Does that not make them a MINORITY?

I hope the kettle boils over eventually and civil war ensues. I'll gladly take out as many nu males and patchouli scented hippies as I can.

It's pretty amazing to think about

>colored person
ZOMG!!! YOU RACIST SEXIST BIGOT ISLAMOPHOBE HOMOPHOBIC XENOPHOBIC CIS SHIT YOURE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

>person of color
Wow, so progressive. I bet you know about your privilege and check it regularly. So 2016. So right side of history.

What does trans/queer/feminist/multiculturalist/cultural marxism/illegal immigration agenda have in common? You guessed it : JEWS ARE BEHIND IT

Why do they keep their mouth open like that?

Because they never shut up

Do SJW not realize how much the black community in the US hates gays?

>go to China
>WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CHINESE HERE

Animals use it for a warning sign, just like they use brigt colors to warn about toxicity.

They're filled with ambient rage. The gaping mouth is a byproduct of it being dredged up to be directed at someone or something.

If they think white males are so bad they should try their luck in morocco or other african hellholes. I bet those men would listen to them when they say they are an asexual otherkins who prefer xer/xis pronouns, yeah, they totally would not kill them on the spot.

Actually, this describes Japan just right.

/thread

I farted.

Get YOUR sentiment out in the open. Point out this anti-white bigotry publicly.

And who have we seen more under the white hoods creating more racial tension and separate the american people.

Imagine taking an assault rifle and shooting at these people. How many white-hating hippies would take out a gun and fire back? Take your bets, Sup Forums

Keeping them shut requires too much effort for women.

I love this video

Guys why don't we start doing what they do. We call the company and send them the tweet and say that this will go public about your company if they aren't fired. White's are a much bigger demographic we could easily get this started

That guy should travel to SA.