I just watched the room for the first time...

I just watched the room for the first time, and i understand at screening people do things like throw plastic spoons at the screen. Can someone explain all these 'rituals' if you will and why thy are done

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ6mdxbCHI0
kristianfletcher.com/THEROOM_viewersguide.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=2NOlzW8hx5A&t=32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ6mdxbCHI0

just go to a fucking screening and enjoy yourself

why do people scream at sports? why do people coo at babies? go and you'll find out why.

Much appreciated

We dont really have screenings of obscure movies like the room, in suberbia australia

I live in suburbia australia and have been to about 5 screenings of the room over the last 6 years. what city faggot?

I honestly can't tell if Tommy Wiseau is intentionally hilarious or just actually that fucking insane.

About an hours south of brisebane, please do inform me as i would be very interested

that film is probably the worst ever fully produced, edited (did they edit it???) and actually released for sale

including all movies, no matter what country, amature or professional

looks like brisbane has a screening every few months, just google it.
probably wont get one nearer to you than that though.

fuk mi dik idiote

If you loved this movie check out the tommy wi show, the only good thing machinima ever put out. The premise is aliens kidnap tommy as a representative of the human race to play video games.

Watch fateful findings by neil breen. Youll be surprised.

Op here
kristianfletcher.com/THEROOM_viewersguide.pdf
incredibly helpful

Nigga, I don't think you know what you're saying. The Room is a lot better than pure garbage like What's Up and The Amazing Bulk.

Do i spie an IHE fan? or just a terrible film buff?

He's insane, but his insanity allowed him to create something PERFECTLY bad. On every level the films sucked, someone trying to make a bad film couldn't do better, you have to approach it as a genuine attempt to make a good film. It's unintentional art at its best.

Mainly RLM my dude, but IHE makes some good stuff too.

He's just rambling on and on about nonsense. Is this an artfag thing?

It's funny mane
youtube.com/watch?v=2NOlzW8hx5A&t=32s
Give it a go.

Could just google the spoon thing. there are a bunch of picture frames with pictures of spoons in them. They were obviously just placeholders to be replaced. No one replaced them because they were lazy. So every time the pictures of spoons are shown the audience chucks a bunch of plastic spoons at the screen for shits and giggles.

dont knock before you try as it is amazing
very funny

The spoons are because the photo frames in the apartment all have stock photos of spoons still in them instead of real photos.

I've been to a couple midnight screenings, and they're a bunch of fun. Tommy was at one of them and answered some questions and did a meet and greet outside.