Ok guys. I seriously fucked up. I need your help. I felt up/made out/did things with my roomate's girlfriend...

Ok guys. I seriously fucked up. I need your help. I felt up/made out/did things with my roomate's girlfriend. He's my best friend and so is she. We live together and I feel a Titanic amount of guilt. I absolutely love both of them but I know this is wrong. What do Sup Forums???

drink (home made is better than store bought)

Nothing shes just a whore.

Move out.

stop thinking about it and pretend it never happened. Start working out everytime you think about it. Learn to meditate every time you think about it. All you have to do is close your eyes and follow your breath. Dont think of anything other than "Exhale 1, Inhale 2" If any and I mean ANY other thoughts enter your mind, let them go.
Exhale 1,
Inhale 2

I'm already drunk and I just feel worse

I don't really have any advice. But why'd you do it? I'm not judging or anything, just curious.

I just watched the Netflix original "GLOW" and Alison Brie's character does the same thing (sleeps with her best friend's SO). The show didn't make it super clear about why she did it either.

I guess that's why I'm asking. Just want to know someone's real life reason for doing something like that. I mean, you know, I've fantasized about fucking friends' girlfriends. But that's about it.

Talk together get all 3together be honest he is your best friend and will be after that even if he freaks out a bit or a few days .

I've seriously considered this but I haven't made it past "guilt" phase

Well I guess I feel like I have more in common with her than she does with him. We like more of the same books, movies, and we have more interesting conversations.

I guess that just makes me sound conceited though

Test

You I know, I think that's maybe the most rational advice so far.

Keep on boning until you find yourself a gf.

It isn't. Just never do it again, never talk about it again. Deny. Deny. Deny.

If he finds out say you don't know why you did it and have felt guilty since then.

Keep both of them as friends this way.

I'm trying to find a way to keep them both as friends. But he's honestly way more sensitive than she is. I'm afraid she's gonna run away and he's gonna snap. I feel like I'm 100% responsible for whatever happens anyway.

You know it's a doozy if a mate has to turn to Sup Forumstards for advice

Dude just go to them and say what happened and that you fucked up, True friends know you are trying to right your wrongs.

It's only when you lie that you get your ass kicked.

I'm kind of leaning towards that. I would honestly take an ass beating if it meant this would all go away.

fuck that, take it to the grave. if you and his girl feel you both fucked up and arent going to do it again then keep your mouth shut. dont destroy your best friends abiility to trust just to assuage your feeling of guilt.

fUcK

You can be a shitty friend and make it worse. Or tell him, and sure he'll be mad but might respect you more for coming clean and admitting it since you feel this bad about it. But regardless she's a skank.

No, I feel like she knows exactly what she did. I share 50% responsibility with her.

just tell your buddy and then move away, tell him you are unsure why you did it and feel tremendously guilty and like a piece of shit, you made a mistake and you realize that and you can never make it better now and have ruined your friendship

move out and get back to life, also pre-warn the girl after you tell your friend that he knows, apologize to her as well and say you made a mistake and you are sorry that she got included in this mess that you created

then move on with your life, also don't date that girl cause she'll cheat on you guaranteed 100%

well i forgot to mention that we are in a rock band and it would be the most incredibly awkward band breakup if THAT was the reason why we had to stop jamming together

you made your bed, now you have to lay in it

you can either lie to him, which will likely make this problem worse and potentially expose you later any ways but with worse consequences, or you can just pony up and be honest and maybe it goes better then you expect but you can prepare yourself for the worst before hand and do it on your own terms

dubs of truth, tell him or rot in bad friend hell

You tell him, so he can dump his cunt of a gf and they pray he doesn't beat you up for being a huge piece of shit.

OP: well I guess i'm pretty much fucked any which way. I think I'll admit it before our lease is up. Chris is you're reading this, i'm sorry. This has to come to face eventually.Thanks Sup Forumstards. I guess the truth will set you free. If not, then fuck all ya'll.

wow very nice post

this is your shit explanation? if he doesn't read this then you get aids

Exactly, she's a cunt. If you aint a selfish asshole, tell your friend so he can dump her. He probably won't forgive and he shouldn't. but atleast then you don't need to feel bad about it anymore.

Also if you don't mind being with cheating whores you might get together with the cunt gf.

thank

Explain to both of them then leave the flat/house. You'll be the "i fucked but i'm a honest guy". He won't forgive you quickly but he will do it eventualy. Bros before hoes. if he is your bestfriend he should know that he can't totally trust you and he should know that his gf is a cheater.

Who initiate sex between her and you? Who did the first move?

haha implying OP is a man

I'LL SHOVE MY DICK DOWN YOUR THROAT YOU TARD

it was completely mutual. One thing lead to another, and all that. And we've flirted before and stuff.

You honestly have no way in making her your waifu

She would backstab her lover (which i presume isnt a bad person since they are your friend)like a slut

If you two do end up together,expect the most awkward tensions between you for as long you live with him

If things dont work out and she realizes she made a mistake,your fucked

Tl;dr
>Too much risk and work for a hoe

move out OP

he will never forgive you

Make out with the dude to even it out

i mean he is bi curious....

Meditation is the art of not thinking and peacefully experiencing yourself and everything around you.

>"HURR DURR EXHALE 1 DONE"
>"DURR HURR EXHALE 2 DONE"
>"Time to repeat. God, I'm such a spiritual hipster guru."

That's you meditating.

dude if your band could break up because of it then just don't tell him and make sure the gf won't either. try to get it off your mind for a while. don't sweat you can't turn back time, what's done is done.

Don't let her spill the beans before you do or else he'll think you're keeping it from him and thus won't trust you and probably believe it was all your doing.

Tell you how much you love him, how much you fucked up, and that it won't happen again.

If you're as close as it sounds like you are, you guys will be able to patch things up over time. Don't know about her though.