Is it gay if my friend asks me to come into the washroom with him at work then we share his vape while pissing at the...

Is it gay if my friend asks me to come into the washroom with him at work then we share his vape while pissing at the urinals together?

Is my friend hitting on me?

Self bump.

Try making the first move dude

He claimed he was cold the other day and it was 30 degrees out. I let him borrow my hoodie with a zipper it didn't fit him but he wore it at work for the entire day.
Also this one co-worker keeps making jokes about how we should go camping together.

Holy shit.

Guys I need your input.

This is pretty gay isn't it?

are you into dudes?

not gay but not straight either

switch to smokes

Yeah pretty much.

hes prob gayish idk approach him get some

go camping

I knew you was gay when you said vapes

Why are you freaking out?

Are you a homophobe or are you excited that you might get lucky with your buddy?

Next time he wants to pee with you, stare at his cock and see what he does.

OP IS A FAGGOT

Nah not gay. Good friends often end up in close proximity but it means nothing. Not everything leads to gay

I'm kinda a sperg so I can't read social settings well. I do have a crush on him.
He's bi and has a on again off again girlfriend.

>skinny tall emo femboy
>i only get hit on by guys even on the streets in a homopobic country
>college classmate only talks to me when we 2 are alone and invites me on the balcony while he smokes

Is he hitting on me?

Not gay at all.

But if this makes you doubt that he is gay to the point where you post this, you can be certain that those cocksucking urge you got OP. In that room with your buddy your gonna think of it. and you are probably gonna offer him your gay ass mouth to put his cock in.

You are gay OP.

>user come into the bathroom with me
Um Okay.

Are you telling me this isn't gay?

OK well then with that context YES SPERG LORD HE WANTS THE D

Have a couple of drinks with him at his place, you'll be swallowing his dong in no time.

Fuck him dude. Just show him you are interested and see if he responds. If you are at least decently attractive and he is either gay or bi, you have a good chance. Especially so if your current relationship is as close as you described. No 100% straight man would ask you to pee together and share a vape.

No your fine user,as long as he isint hard

Nice Satanic trips.