How does Sup Forums feel about Turkey becoming a dictatorship?

How does Sup Forums feel about Turkey becoming a dictatorship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q5ol-VZV5rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bad

I'm unable to feel

yet I'm not a robot

>inb4 EU still doesn't have the guts to tell the kebab sultan to fuck off and declare him part of the failed mudslime world
We should retake Constantinople and make it the entry fortress to Europe.

>switch from parliamentary to presidential republic
>waah wahh dictatorship

why

No sympathy. Dumbasses dug their own grave.

>inb4 EU still doesn't have the guts to tell the kebab sultan to fuck off and declare him part of the failed mudslime world
Actually, i believe the opposite happened. EU finally making it obvious that they'll never give Turkey a membership or a visa access is what pushed Erdogan over the edge. Like, he doesn't even have to pretend to play nice anymore.

They were a (flawed) presidental republic before the referendum. Now it's a full blown dictatprship.

>presidental system in usa
Muh greatest democracy and freedom xD

>presidental system anywhere else
Muh 3rd world dictatorship

It wasn't already?

is Erdogan gonna be the assad of 2020?

>they chose to change their form of govenment
>hurr durr dictatorship

Nice mene

probably not lil' spurdo finn as Ataturk's democratic legacy, Turkeys relative wealth and Turkeys large military prevent such a thing really happening, atleast to an extent where other nations jump in.

>TFW YOU CANT EVEN SPELL MEME AND YOUR COUNTRY IS LITERALLY TURNING INTO SHIT

What pushed Erdogan over the edge is simply his paranoia. He has for very long been afraid for his life, even from people in his inner circles.

I cant see any argument here lad. Majority made their decision its called democracy.

>i-it's not a dictatorship if the people vote it to be a dictatorship!
get a load of this t*rkroach

No they had a president, a pm, and a parliament

I'd feel better about it becoming a monarchy and better yet about it being conquered or replaced by a White, Christian monarchy, but I suppose it's an improvement on "democracy".

Almost all democratic countries have those institutions. Presidental vs parliamentary system is about the division of power. Not like Turkey is either of these anymore.
How is it democracy when majority of the opposition is in jail and he controls all of the media so the population was bombed with pro-Erdogan propaganda 24/7? Not to mention the possibility of the elections being rigged in case of an "unfavorable" vote.

USA has the system of checks and balances that prevents things from going out of hand. Their democratic tradition is also one of the oldest in the world.

Meanwhile Erdogan just seized the senate in one fell swoop.

Wrong, in presidential republics the executive power is in the hands of the president who is elected by the people, there's no pm

By your logic the US are a dictatorship

Can someone sum up what this referendum meant for Turkey and King Roach especially?

Some (semi)presidental republics have PMs though, like France.

I already explained why USA cannot be considered a dictatorship in my previous post.

>what is division of power and how giving the president the power to hire and fire judges at will, pass legislation and break up the parliament at will completely breaks it

Ergod is going to run turkey until he dies.

>until he dies.
So another two years?

It allows him to stay in office until 2029 and he also took over the senate (he basically IS the senate at this point), to only name the most notable things.

Turkey is on a fast track of becoming yet another failed Middle Eastern disctatorship

You need to oppose western business interests to be an Assad.
See: Saudi's

Turkey's gonna get fucked in 5 years, it will be the war that will unite Europe, Russia, America, Iran and Israel, because everybody gets something when Turkey is dead. Once Turkey is out of the picture, Istanbul will finally be liberated and go to Greece or become a Russian'like Gibraltar, the whole Caucasus to the Russians, Kurds will get their own state and the rest will stay Republic of Turkey.

It will be the time of piece, but before that there will be a great war, with Turks organising in guerrila terrorist groups and fighting against Europeans in their own cities.

Good. Autocracy is the future and Europe will fall unless we switch.

>You need to oppose western business interests
That's not how you spell "be a complete russian thrall"

i personally like strong, independent rulers. so if turks decided they need one why not? it's their decision, we should respect it and praise Sultan Erdogan.

That's not the reason though. Plenty of Russian thralls around (well, a couple)
Assad's really awful but the business stuff is the only thing that makes him stand out

Why does the diaspora have the right to vote?

What if the Kurds get assblasted and start an insurrection?

Really really bad. On it's own a change from parliamentary democracy to presidential democracy is nothing that wrong. But that's not what's happening there.

>MUDSLIME TURKS
>FUCKING COCKROACHES
>BROWN RAPE BABY
>SUBHUMAN TURKS
>HAIRY SHIT YOU'RE NOT EUROPEAN

>OMG TURKEY IS TURNING INTO DICTATORSHIP AND I HAVE SOME WORDS TO SAY ABOUT IT

fuck off please... I'm ready to die with my dictator to fucking rekt whole Europe this time.

>switch from parliamentary dictatorship to presidential dictatorship*

>I'm ready to die with my dictator to fucking rekt whole Europe this time
Wut?

Suicide bomber posing

I don't trust turkroaches

>another one of the states on borders of western free world went from progress to decline possibly threatening the very way of life and peace in European region
damn right I have say about this

When is Turkey gonna get kicked out of NATO?

There is a difference between dying with and dying for someone.
You will be doing the dying, Erdogan will sit back and enjoy the benefits of his station.

It's hilarious watching non-english using phrases they don't 100% understand.

Ignore my flag

>went from jewgress to """"decline""""

Mmmm I'm sure loving our progress here, 8 year olds should have all the rights to identify as women and have their dicks chopped off, also taken from parents should they disagree. Can't wait for more progress, we're almost there, but still too white.

you are part right and I'm part drunk (Eastern celebrations)
sorry for raping your language

While not all "progress" is good or beneficial to society, Europe still has a long way to go before it can be considered equally retarded as the majority of the Turkish electorate.

why should I care?
does this change anything?

Might get a chance to kick them out of NATO and annex Thrace in the future, so those are potential positives.

With allies like these, who needs enemies?

1/10 as kendini.

>How does Sup Forums feel about Turkey becoming a dictatorship?
at least i will be able to buy a wife under sharia law and the fags will be removed
i'm like "eh"

Things will have to go much, much worse before US would actually feel compelled to kick them out of NATO.
Like they would have to begin organizing death camps or something. And even then I wonder how long would they try to cover for them. The country is too important strategically and erDogan will milk this for what it is worth.

reddit

literally this

same

You're free to leave ahmed.

>The country is too important strategically and erDogan will milk this for what it is worth.
True, but with Erdogan turning away from Europe and towards Russia there may come a time when NATO doesn't get a choice on whether to kick Turkey out or not.

>allows him to stay in office until 2029
>literally removes the position of prime minister and gives the president, traditionally with little power and political clout, more power than ever before
Are Turks fucking retarded?

It surprises me that the roaches aren't rioting like Greeks over this. They've literally become an Islamic dictatorship shithole overnight.

Well, they were before, but now it's confirmed.

Fuck statism

There was massive voter fraud.

>Are Turks fucking retarded?
Do you really need to ask that considering the circumstances.

this.
they had a fully function democracy, and now replacing it with a one man regime. they are beyond help.

>Not wanting progress
nazi racist drumpf supporter detected. if you stop progressing, you become conservative. and conservatives are racist nazi fascists.

#NotMyPreshitdent
#I'mWithHer

>Other middle eastern countries have civil wars to oust dictators
>Turkey has a vote to get one

rly mks u thnk

I don't know much but if they turn to one of islam shitholes, i'm pretty sorry for them
Mustafa Kemal(?) must be sobbing hiding in the bush

The people didn't vote Hitler into office you dumb faggot. He lost the election to Hindenburg.

youtu.be/Q5ol-VZV5rE
>turkish """"""democracy""""""

Strong meme game.

The Allies should just have split up the country after WW1.

Fair cob Achmed, better start hoping for a coup that'll work

Western cucks think everything is "a dictatorship", cry more you faggots

Personally I'm proud to be Turk and I'm proud to be Muslim, so I voted yes from Japan.

so he is THE senate?

fuck off Kevin

>Things that will never happen.

>Actually, i believe the opposite happened. EU finally making it obvious that they'll never give Turkey a membership or a visa access is what pushed Erdogan over the edge.
I don't think anyone was legitimately fooled by this and thought it could actually happen.
I think more likely the EU thought they could liberalise and modernise turkey with the promise and the money for membership preparation, and Erdogan used it to give him a excuse to gut the military and kemalist power in turkey.
In a lot of ways our interference in turkey and attempt to bring "democracy" to turkey has kílled democracy in turkey.

We are clearly not any better in ME intervention than the U.S. is. I hope at least some people learned their lesson here that meddling with the political system of other countries is never a good idea. But probably not, we didn't learn it last century, we're not gonna now.

>rhetorical questions

It's okay user. Your phrase is technically grammatically correct, but it isn't the one we use in that situation.

Damn right I have a say about this
Damn right I have a right to a say about this
We all have say in this.

>The votes that the Nazis received in the 1932 elections established the Nazi Party as the largest parliamentary faction of the Weimar Republic government. Adolf Hitler was appointed as Chancellor of Germany on 30 January 1933.

>The Reichstag fire on 27 February 1933 gave Hitler a pretext for suppressing his political opponents. The following day, 28 February, he persuaded Reich's President Paul von Hindenburg to issue the Reichstag Fire Decree, which suspended most civil liberties.

>On 23 March, the parliament passed the Enabling Act of 1933, which gave the cabinet the right to enact laws without the consent of parliament. In effect, this gave Hitler dictatorial powers. Now possessing virtually absolute power, the Nazis established totalitarian control.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Jesus but think of all the history that will be lost, i would love Constantinople to return to Europe but can you imagine all the shitskins that will destroy the ruins and relics of yesteryear in the name of modern Turkey. It's not worth it.

Doesn't change the fact that Hitler wasn't directly elected
>election 1932: Hindenburg wins the election against Hitler and becomes president
>1933 Hindenburg appoints Hitler as chancellor of Germany due to political pressure
>1934: Hindenburg passes away, leaving Hitler with full power
The German people didn't choose Hitler to be their dictator.

I don't think even the most liberal/leftist person in the world would now object to the assertion that Turkey is not European.

I just hope this kills our deals with turkey over refugees and gives the EU member states the kick they need to FINALLY listen to the EU Parliament and PUT A FUCKING BORDER CAMP THERE.

With the millions we shove the roachking down his gullet we could easily afford having a nice refugee camp to process and deport them from our side of the border without needing to give a shit about turkey. Then we can stop propping up that failure of a economy with our money.

Not yet, Erdo still has to win the presidential election in 2019 if the supreme court accepts the result.
The opposition for now seem like they want to fight it.

So what you're saying is turks are even more retarded than germans because they actively chose to make erdog the dictator?

Does not matter, anyway they support terrorist.
COБOP CBЯTOЙ COФИИ БУДET ПPИHAДЛEЖATЬ OPTOДOКCAM, КATOЛИКИ OTBETЯT ЗA 4 КPECTOBЫЙ ПOХOД!

So what if I wanna be a woman what's that got to do you, scared to get beat up by a girl?

I think that's pretty much the sentiment in this thread, yes.

>Erdo still has to win the presidential election in 2019
Ah yes, what a challenge that'll be

>So what if I wanna be a woman what's that got to do you
But why would you want to be a woman? According to feminists, women are second class citizens in Western society.

They have no chance, even if it would look like he migfht lose he will just put them all into prison or lynch them. Erdogans followers are fanatical radicals who think nothing of murdering people in the streets.
There won't be a violent revolution to dispose him because the kind of people who oppose Erdogan aren't the kind who do violent revolutions. Just look at how these idiots bitched about the ""coup"" back then.

Oh no, Hitler had a vote too on combining the position of Chancellor and President and give him absolute power over the nation and it won with 89% yes.

I don't even know what the referendum was about, I'm just tired of Hitler-comparisons so I wanted to point that out

Don't be so cynical my friend surely the elections will be completely fair and open and there will be no voter manipulation.

So you made your countrymen suffer while you live in a life of liberty? If you thinks it's such a good idea you should live there and work for your country, erdogan could sure use your taxes for a new jacuzzi

You're so proud that you don't ecven live int hat filthy shithole. LMAO.
Diaspora turks are such pathetic faggots, wanking about how "proud" the are about their nation while being beggars in other countries because its too much of a shithole to live in.

So are french but there are still crazy people who want to become french, who are we to stop them?

International observers's statements regarding the regularity of the referendum