An then they said a rookie was better than me HAHAHAAHAHAH can you believe that John!!

>An then they said a rookie was better than me HAHAHAAHAHAH can you believe that John!!

0-1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1dckluPOGhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do realize Dak had three TDs, right? That's a rookie record for the postseason.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 PLAYOFF WINS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is a rookie record 0-1 an as well?

>implying Romo wouldn't have been permanently broken on the first drive of the game like the peanut brittle that he is.

Never change, Sup Forums.

Romo is trash lol.

He isn't starting for a reason.

Besides, they lost because of defense not Dak.

But Mr.Romo, didn't you fumble the ball on a field goal in the playoffs?

he will be a great qb for the jets and get to the super bowl

kek will

>giving the ball to slants all day Dak instead of the monster behind him who got you to the playoffs

Jason is a jackass for trying to make Dak>Romo in front of everyone and paid for it. Zeke should have had 200yrds try to deny it

Zeke should stop gobbling semen after each run and maybe he wouldn't be shit

and a loss

wow it nothing

Lol Zeke is the reason they didn't lose by like 30.

>t.butthurt Eagles fan who can't handle the Zeke

Dak played great, and I hate the Cowboys.

How long did it take for Romo garbage ass to get a playoff win

>le run through big hole man
>good
every time someone actually tackled him he went down straight away, he only had that one good spin move in the entire game.

lol and romo had 0 playoff wins after his first playoff game. gif related is what happened.

you were prolly a lil kiddo then. i still remember where i was at when this happend and the party that was poppin. what a feel to see this goof live

Top Kek

He had a good game. The Cowboys lost because of Garret who didn't figure out when to use their last TO during their very last drive of the game.

youtu.be/1dckluPOGhg

>spiking ball
>leaving 40 seconds for Rodgers to fuck you

Shiggy