Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!

I'm h-here for you Anonymous.
N-no need to suffer in s-silence any longer!

Other urls found in this thread:

armytimes.com/articles/clinical-trial-using-marijuana-to-treat-ptsd-in-veterans-gets-underway
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27551883
ibtimes.com/why-marijuana-schedule-i-drug-1821426
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why dont you have anything better to do then pretend to be a female on the internet?

Good morning Anonymous! And Alice too!

I'm n-not doing that, s-so

Oh.... I actually stumbled upon an AM thread...

Shouldn't you b-be asleep, Sky?

How often do you masturbate?

What are things that makes people hate on someone?

With a message I can get behind! Teehee!

Can you elaborate f-further?

N-not regularly.

Don't you have anything better to do than harass a person trying to provide comfort for others? Go back to saving pics of sluts on instagram and let this weirdo be compassionate.

I don't get it either, but they feel an obligation to extend a hand to you degenerates.

Is psychology a science?

Fuck...
Wait. Do you have a boyfriend?

>work night shifts 11p-7a M-F
>on call 3a-7a Sat + Sun

thank goodness vaca is coming up!

OP is a fag

Things that automatically makes people dislike someone for whatever reasons

Y-yes and it is part of STEM according t-to the US government

Nope.

Whew, y-you work harder than I do Sky!

OP is always a f-fag.

No s-such thing exists; in general, the reason people dislike s-something is because it deviates f-from their understanding of the norm and they are attempting t-to gain social capita b-by stigmatizing it and n-normalizing their own behavior.

If my best friend sucks my dick but I enjoy it, who's the gay one?

Jedi business, back to your trap threads.

I'm up to witness against my own mother in court. I will be summoned tomorrow. >Nervous as fuck

Yes.

I'm diagnosed major depressive by many psychs.
They tried Prozac and Paxil, and both had terrible side effects. Marijuana is the only thing that makes me feel normal again, but I'm constantly chastised for it even though I use medicinally. Is it wrong to have a crutch like this ?

There was this stuck up bitch who wouldn't answer my question about the frequency of which she masturbated who did something similar to what you are doing. Thank you for answering my question. Kike.

My goldfish died and I really fucking miss it.
Like it was the coolest fucking fish out there, this one time my fish warned me that my mum was coming up the stairs when I was fapping to hentai (headphones) by swimming really quickly around the tank and occasionally blowing shittons of bubbles.

Like I don't know if my goldfish was a genius goldfish or something, but I really fucking miss it
How do I get over the loss of my friend?

>implying im not some loser who just got out of working a graveyard shift

Kek

Weren't y-you trying to stop me just a week or so ago?

Oh d-dear, what charges?

Weed is n-not an effective long term treatment for depression; while it can make you feel b-better short term, it causes depression t-to worsen long term.

What side effects did you have? Why did they only try SSRI's? Why do you call cannabis marijuana if you are using it medically?

ey b0ss fuk u mang.

>No s-such thing exists; in general, the reason people dislike s-something is because it deviates f-from their understanding of the norm and they are attempting t-to gain social capita b-by stigmatizing it and n-normalizing their own behavior.
Good answer

Oh!... well I do have that move to make in the next year.... gotta make that $$! Gonna go running soon. Have a nice thread E>

I'm a g-gook actually.

I'm w-waking up early to g-go into work dear.

You h-have a nice run

Fuck the bunny fampai. Do it. Just fuck the life out of that fluffy little bunny.

she's being charged for abuse against my two younger siblings. Not a very funny story

No. I was trying to get you to admit this was bad for you or to admit that you enjoy being alice even with the abuse. My theories were wrong, you are still helping people, I might as well just be the change I want to see in these threads and others.

I'm sorry. I am still skeptical of your motives, though. You don't need to prove anything to me, though. I'm along for the ride.

*wipes her forehead* T-that sounds awful Anonymous. I'm s-sorry, I'm s-so so sorry you have to go through s-such a thing.

*hugs tightly*

My girlfriend left me because I didn't want to go on meds like she did. Is it so wrong to want my dick to actually work?

I fucked a jar of peanut butter the other night and now I can't stop thinking about what life would be like were I able to marry the peanut butter. What do I do?

I get nauseous to the extent of passing out whenever I try to work a new job. Medication does nothing

What would you personally do if i came to see you for treatment?

What is your opinion on Carl Jung?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

For Prozac I experienced agitation, aggressiveness, general emotional inarticulation. For Paxil I experienced nausea and erectile disfunction.

I think most of my depression (grey not blue) stems from anxiety, which they refused to treat because of chance of abuse of benzos.

Considering smoking in the morning sets a great tone for the rest of the day, I don't see how it can't be a solution like any other medication they wanted to put me on.

Weed has many names. I'll just call it how it is

Omg cant you go be a pesudo intellectual faggot somewhere else

xAlice

Weed is not a treatment for mental health problems. Anyone who believes this is a moron.

Getting out of character for a second, are you a guy or girl? Regardless, are you willing to strip for us?

I n-never said that being Alice wasn't b-bad for me dear. You were the one w-who tried to marked with a martyr complex, after all.

It's w-wrong to not seek treatment if you are in need. I assume you are talking about SSRI's; there are many treatments for SSRI induced erectile dysfunctia dear.

So now you have a dick that works and no one to use it on. Tragic.

G-go away.

Philosopher not psychologist.

Why w-would you need benzos to treat anxiety? Beta blockers are also effective.

And it can't be a solution because it causes depression and anxiety to increase long term. Just like nicotine.

Nah. I think I like it here.

Also, since this information might help you, Paxil also made it practically impossible to climax, let alone get hard.

It w-works well for PTSD in s-some studies.

Girl. No.

Is it ANY new job or j-just a PARTICULAR new job?

OMG can't you just fucking hang yourself in the middle of a forest.

xFuckYou,YouLittleFaggot

I'm depressed and able to see most of my negative biases. How do I act on that?

>Abuses an illegal drug
>Complains that drs won't give him another drug because he might abuse it.
>Continues to abuse first drug thinking that will solve the problem.

Is it true you sent a nude to the pumice stone guy from /adv/ ???

Cite the studies you jackass

Bitch you're implying you're a girl, don't give us that shit

Hey user,

I have a family member that lives on the other side of the country who may be suicidal. Their significant other is the denial / avoid problems / problematic discussions type.

Now when I say suicidal, I don't mean taking pill and cutting wrists. They like to randomly express they would never do that. But the vibe I get is that if they were starting to have a heart attack, they might quietly go into the bathroom and lock the door.

With their constant expressions of not killing themselves, how does one broach the topic of me thinking they still are harboring a death wish and need to seek help. Especially with the distance between?

Only when I stop smoking will the long term effects apply, right? I've been going like this for about two years now, and I've honestly never been better.
I'm just feeling like crud since everyone I love calls me a pothead when I just use medicinally. I don't even like Bob Marley ;[

>06/26/17(Mon)04:03:07 No.736993787
bs bitch whats wrong w me then

I would argue that all psychology is philosophy

Yeah, because you continue to do these threads as alice out of stubbornness. I can respect that. While Sup Forums does need a gentle hand and a push in the direction of mental health I still think there are better ways to go about it.
There isn't really anything wrong with being a martyr if you understand how ridiculously unhealthy it is.

>not illegal where I am
>abuse/=/dosing
>foot in mouth

Any new job. Ended up succeeding in a new job after a month of being very sick and my brother covering up my piss poor performance and still kind of doing it 6 months later

I h-have no idea who that is.

Can y-you elaborate further? What s-sort of negative biases?

armytimes.com/articles/clinical-trial-using-marijuana-to-treat-ptsd-in-veterans-gets-underway

H-here is a phase 2 trial, currently under way, because phase 1 trials showed p-promise. It's c-currently showing a lot of promise in this trial, b-but of course, that does n-not a consensus make.

W-where?

N-no. It applies....over the long term. Period.

Do you have a medical card in a s-state that allows it? If not, you aren't using medicinally.

why are you typing in stutters, is it some kind of psychology shit you are pulling on us?

is pedophilia a real mental disease or is it something more acceptable (or is it something that can be acceptable BECAUSE its a mental disorder)

IS it okay to chug down a few anti-depressants without having being prescribed by a doctor? Sometimes I feel really down and constantly experience physical pain in the chest and I want to fix that but I don't want anyone to notice or realize I'm depressed or something, mental health isn't really something folks here believe in
When is a person's behavior considered to be a sign of mental illness? How do you discern between someone having depression and someone who's just had a really bad day? Is there a criteria on how you know someone's depressed i.e. trying to find out if they're just overreacting? How are you supposed to act around a friend who's depressed? If I drink down a week's worth of prescribed medicine will it go away in no time?

[spoiler] Is there any hope left for those that think they aren't worthy of recovering? [/spoiler]

T-that sounds less like suicidal idealation and m-more like something else. Can you t-tell me more?

Neuropsychopharmacology would c-care to disagree.

T-the difference is I'm n-not dead yet dear

Web Master of pjb dot com detected.

Chu!

>still illegal on a federal level
>qualifies for abuse based on the dsm criteria for what indicates substance abuse (dsm-iv-tr). Now a mild use disorder (dsm-v)
>foot up your ass you piece of stoner garbage

No. Do not take medication without a doctors approval and oversight.

And no one is unworthy of recovering, dear.

S-sounds like anxiety; you s-should seek out a psychologist versed in CBT.

You f-fucked up posting, that's what.

N-no it doesn't, not if it is used medicinally with medical oversight.

Popped open my copy of the DSM-5 and DSM-IV-TR just to check.

chunky or smooth
Regular or organic
Original or flavored

I live in WA where you can buy recreationally, no card required. I self treat, like those who buy probiotic drinks. It can be considered medicinal if it's considered medicine. Tylenol is medicinal

@
Burned.

So are you the original alice, or are you someone that took the mantle? The alice defense force has given me conflicting answers. Im interested.

Probiotics h-have been proven to be worthless in several studies. Just l-like your self treatment, which is n-not medicinal but recreational.

Original f-from what year? We've g-got a history going back to 2005 d-dear.

That just says they are doing a study. It doesn't say anything about the efficacy of the drug in treatment. Also it's not a peer reviewed journal so it's not very credible or objective reporting on the topic.
My understanding is no emperically valid study has shown that weed treats ptsd.

I recreationally fuck a jar of peanut butter.

I like how you blindly follow other people.
99% agree it shouldn't be on that list alongside heroin.
99% agree after research that it was banned for racist reasons back in the day.
>stoner garbage
Tell that to millions of epileptics, ptsd dominated vets, cancer patients, old people with arthritis, Parkinson, and people with other conditions easily treated.

Enjoy your coffee, prick

Well I think you just answered my question.
Maybe I saw these threads way back when and just assumed they were some cliquey RP thread. What happened to the first Alice? Were they a richfag like you? Does an alice need to be a psychologist?

He doesn't take it with medical oversight. Plus it causes impairment in his ability to receive medical health services (anxiety medications) and it worsens a pre-existing mental health problem (long term depression for short term distress relief).

>not peer reviewed journal
>military
Y-yes it is. It's in t-the military peer review.

But h-here is a trial that fits all of your criteria: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27551883

Peer reviewed, provides substantial evidence towards efficacy, the whole nine yards.

Where d-do you get your numbers on that? I c-can easily dispute 99% both of those times.

You simply do not have a sufficiently large study to back that up.

Eastern medicine? Using tea tree?
Just because it's not prescribed doesn't mean it's not applied in the medical sense. The difference is self application. It's not recreational because I don't do it for fun or as an activity to do. So what does that make it?

Some psych.

I n-never said he did; you also d-didn't narrow your argument t-to a single person.

I'm n-not rich, no Alice besides me w-was giving help of this sort, and it's a l-long long story.

Lol. You don't dispute what I said and instead just call me names. Good argument!
>what else should I really have expected from a stoner though

>And no one is unworthy of recovering, dear.

Thanks, that's what I needed to hear the most

To the first one, they have fibromyalgia and always have some sort of pain. They started to lament their loss of strength from it.

Last year they fell hard from a decent height, broke ribs, punctured lung, slashed spleen, cracked skull. Laid on the floor for hours. Likely some brain damage, but they appear to be functional. They blame every brain fart on brain damage now, though they seem to have it about as often as myself, and had them often before.

Isolated. Only friend is, nice but tends to leech. They are constantly asking for money, and the person in question doesn't want to lose their only friend. But its getting to the point they are considering withdrawing entirely.

Constant spending on things they express little to no interest in to fill the void. They express that their favorite song is "Mad World". And often talk about how suicide something they would never do, but sometimes.... (and they drop it there.)

Pls help.

If alternative m-medicine worked, it'd b-be called just "medicine". Doesn't make it any less recreational.

It's t-the most truthful statement I've made t-this thread dear

You aren't rich but if you are dropping 5 grand to strangers on the internet you must be pretty financially comfortable. Can an Alice not be an Alice? If I take up the mantle for these threads will you give yourself some rest?

S-sounds like a bad situation all around.

I sure do have the facts to back it up - 1%.
You can stay in the field of psych, but don't enter politics pls
It literally takes five minutes of reading to find out why Mary was put on the substance list.

I don't think you know what recreational means

>I d-don't understand what you mean.
about the stutter typing questiong (which i would like an answer but its not important)

or my question on your stance on the validity of pedophilia as a mental disorder and whether it should or shouldn't be stigmatized as hard as it is (and yes i just realized i was much clearer here than on my original question i apologize for any confusion)

Like a diagnosis of scoliosis, atrocious.

Revvy, w-when I was a college student w-with a part time job in the physics department, I s-spent all of my money t-to buy Anonymous Kamina glasses on Valentines day because everyone d-deserves to know they are loved.

For that, I ate peanut butter basically exclusively for two years and hand crafted the acrylic myself to save money and cut costs.

I've never been rich. I've always been generous.

Citation n-needed then. I d-don't even dispute your narrative; I think it s-should be schedule IV. But that d-doesn't mean you have the overwhelming numbers you t-think you do.

The stutter t-typing. I don't know w-what you are talking about. I d-don't stutter.

So.. It's not done for any of those reasons, except for the betterment of you body. What does that make it other than Rec?

haha great lemme just go kms then

ibtimes.com/why-marijuana-schedule-i-drug-1821426

That's just an easy nutshell. There are many more actual documents to read rather than translation.

Don't d-do that Anonymous

>ibtimes.com/why-marijuana-schedule-i-drug-1821426

W-while interesting, this in n-no way supports your 99% figure.

Exactly where is your evidence 99% of people agree it shouldn't be schedule I?