Famous girls you've fucked

Famous girls you've fucked.

Not telling you which one

ITT: lies

Nope. Truths

Yea ok

who?

If I was going to make shit up, I'd say I fucked Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, or someone else like that.

But I'm being truthful

They are professional tennis players. Charlotte Pearce and Donna Vekic. I fucked one of the. Would fuck the other

Eh, both are 4's as far as the face, so who cares?

Are you a fag?

Charlotte is a 9 & Donna is 8.5 for face

probably donna. she seems like the type of a girl unfortunately.

Your standards need to rise.

Does danielle colby cushman count as a celeb? Cause that bitch loved anal

Donna has a reputation for being a slut. So probably her, even though she's in a relationship with a 33yo male tennis player.

Haven't heard off Charlotte, looked here's up, an she's ranked outsider the top 1000. So a bit of a stretch calling her a professional.

Stan is 32, not 33.

And Donna is not a slut. That is a false rumour that perverts started when she was 16

are you nick kyrgios op?

You picked a terrible picture to showcase it then

>Donna is not a slut
But she apparently slept with your faggot ass, OP, so I beg to differ.

Nick wishes he fucked Donna. He and his brother going "Donna loves the Kokk" all over the place 18 months ago was just embarrassing

I never said I slept with her. I Saif I fucked one of them. Never said which one

Charlotte has never made it over the 1000 ranking mark and doesnt even has a wiki page so i wouldnt call her famous if you fucked her. Calling donna famous is also a bit of a stretch. She only ever made 310 in the wirld. I came very close to achieving a international ranking myself when I was 14 so not an incredible accomplishment. Also didn't i see you post this the the other day but no one recognised them so you had to wait to make another post and this time point out who they were.

If you slept with her, she's a slut.

If she's not a slut, you didn't sleep with her so you must have slept with the other one.

So, OP, is she or isn't she a slut?

Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend sorry to tell you that mate

Donna is near top 50

isn't implying famous, means everyone knows this person. Hence fame

I have no fucking clue who these two butterfaces are.

Donna is currently top 60. A lot higher than the 310 you claim

Me neither user, though OP explained it.

Still not impressed. It's like bragging that Jared Fogel tickled your anus. He did that with a lot of people and most of us just know him as "that Subway guy who dun fucked a bunch of kids".

No famous means most people know who they are., not everyone There are people who don't know who Donald Trump is, and I'd call him famous

>famous
Believed no one, ever. So what? Famous in the tennis world? Who the fuck lives in that place? Faggots?

literally who?

>There are people who don't know who Donald Trump is
There are also people who live under rocks.

Woopdi fucking do

You fucked Donna, good for you

She'd fuck anything with a penis

>She'd fuck anything with a penis
And OP would fuck anything with a hole in it because he's desperate.

The one on the right, then

Once again I'll say I never said I fucked her. I fucked one of them, not saying which.

Also I repeat, Donna is not a slut.

My bad was looking at the dubs ranks

>Once again I'll say I never said I fucked her.
So you fucked the other one.
>I fucked one of them, not saying which.
But you literally just told us.
>Also I repeat, Donna is not a slut.
Right, so you fucked the other one.

Comes on Sup Forums and asks a bunch of faggots and neck beards which celebrities they've fucked.

Mfw

Didn't say that.

Neither Charlotte nor Donna are sluts.

I slept with one of them.

Kyrgios and his weird obsession with Donna's sex life is shameful

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

There are 3 facts

They are both famous
Neither of them are sluts. Ignore the jealous haters
I fucked one of them

You said
>Once again I'll say I never said I fucked her.
So if you didn't fuck her, then you fucked the other one. It's literally that simple, faggot.

Donna is a slut. No idea who Charlotte is, so who knows if she's a slut or not.

And you probably did fuck Donna, as she'll fuck anything with a penis.

>neither of these sluts are famous
>1 is a known slut tho in the tennis world
>OP has made this thread 2 times now to 'impress' anons

The only thing he's impressed us with is his stupidity.

I thought people that played tennis were automatically A-sexual

fingered this btch in a club before she was on gshore, my hand was dripping she was a right slag

Took an acting class with her when she lived in Tampa (before she moved to L.A.). I also got to fuck several other girls in that class, but she's the only that went on to become somewhat famous. That is, f B list counts.

>bragging about touching actual trash

Don't know her but she looks underage so I approve.

I never said I fucked her
I never said I didn't fuck her

Not saying which one. Why can't you get that?

Ha, she does have a young look, but she was 19 at the time. I think she's 21 or 22 in that pic.

mmm... This autist again??
I can believe you if you make this thread 1 time with some decent pics. If you create this thread all the fucking days with no pics and 0 evidences means that you are a fucking summerfag with the redditor space botton asperger

Or maybe you're keeping it low key to make it believable

Lmfao a 9 and an 8? No wonder they let you fuck em which probably didn't happen. rofl

Honestly, at this point, we don't care. She's the slut and you fucked her. If you don't think she's a slut and are defending her, you probably have a vested interest in her, which means she IS a slut and you DID fuck her.

And, though the possibility is slim, if you didn't fuck her, you fucked the other one. What does it matter either way? You fucked one of them and we literally don't care if you fucked both (though of course we know you fucked neither).

Maybe if you asked nicely, they might fuck you out of petty.

Young enough. I swear women are the fucking worst to work with on film productions though. They're always moody as shit and are way up their own asses. No wonder Hollywood pays them less; I'd do the same if my studio wasn't so PC (blame the boss, he's a literal Jew).

Sounds like you've got some good stories to share yourself my man.

>OP is pedo

Not too many. Still relatively new to the film industry. And unfortunately, when you're the one running the production, you also have to be the most responsible, so you can't hit on any of the cast nor crew.

Trust me, I tried with one crew member.

Nuh-uh, not doing that again.

See, that would be okay relative to what actually is: a lying faggot that looks like pic related.

Good thing is that you've got a foot in the door. That industry is filled with people flaking on their responsibilities. If you can hold it together and show leadership and talent, you will do well there. In ten years, the situation will be different if you have what it takes to make it there. I hope you do make it though!

they both have STD's joke is on you niggger

Thanks user, I'm getting there.

>OP after he chopped off his dick

Went to school with her and she gave me a huge sex suck job after class in the gym room!

So you've uplload the wrong img !

I once fucked a pillow with a picture of Kathy Griffin on it... annoying ass pillow

I'd rather fuck a donkey.

Asked her if she would give me a quick handie as a joke, and she did lol

>kek 1/2

>kek 2/2

is i tell you to do your job you will too

Literally no one cares
>Today OP was a giant faggot

So u just suck any faggots dick who tells u to?

you saying you wouldnt?

She look like an alien in that photo

solid 11/10

not my job, i'm not ur mom

Touch that thing? Definitely not.

Tpbp

bullshit

No, seriously user, I'd rather die a virgin than touch a diseased whale.

I fucked Gene Simmons' mistress.
I had a multi-year affair with the mother of an astronaut. I fucked a few vegas showgirls.