Whoever wins this Super Bowl is Trump's Team. MAGA

The remaining starting QBs are all white, so you're not wrong

>Packers won without Jordy

They won without half their defense too

>biggest bandwagon in the country
>good guys
the only good guys left are KC

You spelled gay wrong

Bandwagon? Nigga what? We sell out Lambeau every fucking game, and not recently, but for well over 2 decades. That dedication you cum guzzler fuck wit.

ya the cowgirls were huge frauds that everyone said were going to go one and done and then they did

why does this surprise you? hell, the packers choked away an 18 point lead

then explain why there are Packers fans literally everywhere

> hiefs

lel no it's the Packers and Steelers dumbass

Fuck yes.

RUN THE TABLE
U
N

T
H
E

T
A
B
L
E

Good guys? More like God guys amirite?

because they're a good team?

Not that guy, but then aren't those bandwagon fans?

They were the good guys today, but next week they're the bad guys

But if they win next week, they'll be the good guys in the Super Bowl

What if it's Atlanta and Julio Jones says he dedicates his performance to John Lewis?

>be a faggot normie and watch the game with normies
>come home
>Sup Forums is all Packers celebration and butthurt retards whining
Fucking glorious!

No,the better team did not win. I have no respect for this cheat team that only wins games by paying off refs and Goodell."WE RUN DA TABLE DUR HUR." THEY ARE RUNNING THE TABLE RODGERS IS GOD LOLOLOLOLOLOL. If that doesn't spelled rigged as fuck, nothing does. Enjoy being handed another playoff win. I hope Matt Ryan fucks Olivia Munn in front of gay ass not Tom Brady and cums down his faggot throat.

'Cause they used to live there? Were born there? Have family there?

>being this mad

is this the maddest post on Sup Forums?

I'm only speaking the truth, fuck that team. I am praying Rodgers suffers a career ending injury next week.

You should open a restaurant. Think of all the money you'd save on salt.

>Pittsburgh
>Good guys

No

life long packer fan from wisconsin here. i agree with you that packers are one of the biggest bandwagon teams. also, as a packers fan, i hate our fanbase so much...one of the objectively worst in the nfl

I dunno, he didn't make a whole thread about it
user take your meds desu

So delicious, keep it flowing!

when the falcons win the owl there will be an outcry from the city of Atlanta telling them to refuse Trump's invitation to the white house

cap this

Most of them are the children of bandwagon fans. Many generations of Packers fans have moved around all over the place. They're alright.

People move, and cheeseheads are catholics that breed like rabbits.

People moved out of Wisconsin when all the factories closed down. They stayed Packers fans, and since the team has been good for the past 2 decades, their kids have been fans too

Same shit happened in Pittsburgh when the steel mills closed and everybody moved to North Carolina