If you HAD to kill yourself, An you could choose any method

If you HAD to kill yourself, An you could choose any method.

Which would you choose and why?

death by snu snu

Posting some kids genius suicide helmet

This was pre-internet, Some kid wired 9 shotgun shells to fire into his melon when someone turned on the light switch to his garage (turned out to be his mom).

F

Correction 8 shotgun shells

he even covered it in hard epoxy and fiberglass so the coroner could admire his work

Bullet to the head. Quick. No suffering.

I'd find an internet cannibal to eat me

Or perhaps 7, I thought it was 9 but It's been a long time since I looked at these pics.

It was wired to a stick welder with coat hangers and plugged into the outlet that controlled the garage socket

5 point palm expolding heart technique or 50lbs of explosives and fireworks tied to my chest on the 4th of July. I would tell everyone I know to meetup for the greatest 4th fireworks show. I'd blow all my savings and setup a huge show and I'd be the "grand finally" in more ways than one. I'd do it at a distance so no one got hurt and just leave a note saying cleanups gonna be a bitch sorry guys.

What caliber? Aimed where?

That's objective if there is any pain, Even with a large caliber round like a shotgun.

I've seen peoples arms move a little in the clips of Mexican cartels killing people with shotguns point blank.

No one has survived to know though...

take a fast ass bike and go 200 mph

This, but it's very hard to get guns where I live. So maybe the classic hanging or carbon monoxide poisoning from my car?

Perfect.

pass away in my sleep one night, just never wake up from a dream, painless, zero conscious awareness of the passing. that way ill never remember that the world forgot me

kek.

I can just see all the fireworks going off, But not blowing up. Just covering your entire body in 1st degree burns and blowing your life savings

Modern cars don't produce enough carbon monoxide (new cat converters), to cause a fatality anymore. Unless the exhaust has been vented before the cat or It doesn't have one.

You'll just get a severe headache

I think this is shit, if you are going to kill yourself do it YOURSELF, don't invent all that shit to make other actually kill you and creating even more problems

I had that suspicion. Maybe if you connect a hose directly from the exhaust to the inside of the car?

It is kinda fucked up his mother flipped the switch that sent 7 shotgun shells into his brain.

He should have just done it himself, That's fucked up.

But I think his invention is pretty cool, Very crude but impressive for a school age kid pre internet (I think he was 15 or 16). He could have invented other cool shit if he was still alive

An absolutely massive explosion.
Preferably ANNM with some aluminum added for extra kick.

No I mean the catalytic converters nowadays (that is the very first "muffler looking" thing on your exhaust system) eliminate almost all the carbon monoxide. It wouldn't matter if you put a hose in the exhaust.

That cat would have to be removed entirely or bypassed, An even then I'm not even sure most modern fuel injected cars would produce that much carbon monoxide.

That's still a popular myth from the 40's when those type of emissions systems didn't exist

Also please don't kill yourself man.

This is just hypothetical discussion. I have no desire to die and I genuinely hope you don't either man.

Even becoming a drug addict is better then suicide