Just watched Packers vs Cowboys... It's the weirdest feeling but...

Just watched Packers vs Cowboys... It's the weirdest feeling but, after a whole life of watching american football in movies and games, I think I finally got it.

Crosby's last kick was such an adrenaline rush, but I'm much obliged to say, Cook's catch made me realize the complex beauty and finesse of America's first sport.

Thank you, USA

Us football is better than soccer

God bless

Glad it was an actual good game and not ruined by the refs

It was a good game. Unfortunately you also got to see how much bullshit penalties change the course of a football game.

refs let a lot of shit goes both ways

adams literally got his jersey ripped off twice and no calls

Good goyim.

Like the 3 blatant defensive holding against the packers in the first half that were NOT called?

Stay cucked bitch.

>implying

that whole game was refball against us. Sup Forums needs to suspend the shitposting temporarily and admit this

Yeah and the 2 times the Cowboys ripped the packers jersey off of their shoulder pads that weren't called. Bitch.

I was in Vegas eating at Chef Ramsey's pub and grill. I yelled "the good guys win" and the dinner burger was amazing!

>My team lost
>It must be refball!
Every single time

after every Packers win
>WOW CONGRATS ON GETTING BAILED OUT BY THE REFS AGAIN ERIN, HAVE FUN GETTING BTFO BY [next opponent]

>implying it wasn't an incomplete pass

>implying his feet weren't on the ground

Thanks ururuurruurguay love u 2

Glad you understand youragay. Join us in the gamethreads bro!

our first sport is baseball, probably, or do you mean most popular

>baseball
>sport
pick one and only one

>niggers
>people
pick one

>Chad throws to nigger for the 41st time that game
>whoa such beauty and creativity, not manufactured at all

it's perfect for entertaining the masses, everyone knows exactly when to cheer, the same amazing action happens with little variation like a million times throughout the game

basedball is the true American sport lmao, can't wait til you retards concuss yourselves out of existence

>game ends in a 0-0 tie

>A defence mechanism is an unconscious psychological mechanism that reduces anxiety arising from unacceptable or potentially harmful stimuli.

cowboys fans are literally mentally ill

Why os your grammar so good?

Euroshits BTFO

Welcome to the American football family.

meanwhile, if an american says he likes soccer in a yuro or south american thread, he gets insulted and berated

And, the best thing for you is, the team Chile was bandwagoning lost a heartbreaker.

Quite comical if you ask me. It is basically the following.

>haha americans are so dumb. Why don't they follow the true WORLD sport?

Proceed to post in a soccer thread

>tf
>tp

Rinse and repeat.

This is our cultural export

Wait, why do you even care about soccer in the first place? please dont tell that you still follow that sport past the age of 12

>not liking all sports

Fuck I'll watch shit like curling and water polo

randomball is really boring to watch compared to any other sport though

Soccer fans tend to come from 3rd world countries, can't be shocked.

I'm still on a lurking phase, but I might!

At first I wrote "national sport", but made a quick double check and learned it was baseball, so I went for #1 as in most popular indeed.

Nothing against baseball, always chose it in school over soccer, and even if we all could appreciate its individual talent subtleties and modest strategies, I think football's physical prowess in terms of power and body movement are much more appealing to watch.

Good parenting makes wonders

Nice blogpost

american football is a gladiator sport for antebellum fetishists: let's see if my huge niggers can smash your huge niggers.
it's loud, obnoxious and stupid. it's cheap thrills and fast cut action for people who can't concentrate on anything longer than 7 seconds or else their brains get overloaded.

>he didn't watch the game
typical cowboys fan

99% of sports consist in a confrontation between two clearly defined rivals, much like pre-modern wars. Easy, fun, and thrilling. What more were you expecting?

>basketball is a gladiator sport for antebellum fetishists: let's see if my huge niggers can push your huge niggers.
it's loud, obnoxious and stupid. it's cheap thrills and fast cut action for people who can't concentrate on anything longer than 7 seconds or else their brains get overloaded.

>soccer is a gladiator sport for antebellum fetishists: let's see if my huge niggers can kick your huge niggers.

(7 seconds or so can be the measure of any worth-watching play: in-between them there's alienated screen-staring, which is fine in its own right)