Sup Forums i have a question for you fags

Sup Forums i have a question for you fags
Mc Gregor or Mayweather ?
>inb4 Mc Gregor all the way for me

Mayweather will win in August because the weather will be good

It's a boxing match Mayweather is going to win.

McGregor might actually come through he's a resilient bastard

Either way I'm super excited for this fight. Does it have to be rented?

No doubt he is, but boxing isn't his world. MW will win on points like he usually does

i can't wait either for this huge fight

You're kidding yourself if you don't think MWJ will win easily in decision.

>i can't wait either for this huge fight

Not really, just a money grab and is everything that is wrong with boxing today.

I just wish it were Ewen McGregor

nice dubs btw Mc Gregor was awesome in Fargo S3

/thread

Jewen McGregor

In a boxing match Mayweather. In an mma fight Connor.

He lacks the experience. He's a talented fighter. Mayweather is annoying to fight against. I don't know why this is hyped. It won't be fun to watch. It'll be a defensive clinic like the Pacio fight. There won't be a knockout. It'll be boring to the viewer who isnt used to watching defensive fights. Don't waste the money on the ppv.

If Manny couldn't catch Mayweather, McGregor sure as hell won't.

First pro boxing fight and you're up against the best pound for pound defensive boxer in history? I think mayweather is a douche but outside of a ufc match McGreggor doesn't stand a chance.

You write as if you're a fighter, who has experience fighting against Mayweather.

That leads me to believe you are a fighter, who has brain damage from the way you type.

Its gonna be a boring fight just like Mayweather vs Pacquiao, but people are gonna overinflate the hype again, just to be disappointed by the fight
But everyone involved in organizing it will make gorillions off your dumb asses buying PPV for it

McGregor is a meme. He's doing this because he's going to be paid a fortune to have his ass whooped

You think mayweather has a big dick?

>Black guy vs white guy.

May as well be asking hilary or trump.

He's a nigger, so he's probably packing.

Connor's got a little bitty pale baby dick like the rest of the Irish.

For a second, I thought that was a picture of Kevin Hart.

Mayweather will most likely win due to the fact that it's not an MMA fight. But McGregor will make bank from this fight, so really, it's a win for him too.

Boxing match - Mayweather

MMA match - McGregor

Yep. And once mayweather wins there will be a call for a rematch under MMA rules. That way they can milk another 200 zillion dollars out of it

Don't know why everyone says he will only win by points. Very good chance he will just knock him out. One of the greatest of all time versus basically an amateur

>He's a nigger, so he's probably packing.
>Connor's got a little bitty pale baby dick like the rest of the Irish.

>needing to cuck this hard

this entire thread is full of missed opportunities

>a resilient bastard

lol k

Basically this.

Then he can retire from fighting and become a manager or a hype man or whatever, which is what he really wants.

4100 INTERNTS FOR MCGROR

did you only just figure this out? lol

McGregor has a solid chance, he comes from a world of fighting already and it doesn't take a lot of time at all to learn how to box. 4-6 months of training and practice is all he would need.

Mayweather is going win pretty free. He is a fucking animal man.

McGregor has stopping power, but that will be dented by the gloves.

>Like, a lot dented.

He's young, quick, and can take a hit. But his world is the mat, the grapple.

Mayweather is an old man. An old man that happens to be the best middleweight of this era. He doesn't go for knockouts, he goes for the win, and has not lost a professional bout.

Mayweather will do his usual thing, MacGregor will try some stuff. But a 4-5 month boxing camp against a 20+ unbeaten, legendary veteran?

Mayweather. And if you bet on McGregor, you don't know a thing about boxing.