Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
I'm pretty new to smoking weed and was wondering what I could use as an alternative to rolling paper, don't have any at hand but want to get high. I know how to roll a basic joint so just needing an alternative paper, preferably if it's something I would find around my house.
Mfw I say I'm new to weed

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Make-a-Bong
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just go shop and buy some?

Never use anything but rollingpapers.

People will try their hardest to convince you bible paper or whatever works, it DOES NOT and will irritate the shit out of throat/lungs.

Buy some papers, they usually sell to minors anyway,

Or make the thing in picture,
1) Crush can so it has flat surface
2) Poke holes on flat part
3) Inhale from drinking hole and light herb

Don't use aluminum pipes frequently as constant inhalation of aluminum vapor is tied to Alzheimer disease.

Godspeed

stick it up your ass

Use an apple, easy.

If your family has an old Bible it makes for good paper. I think it's hemp but I'm not 100% on that, I just know it burns well. Otherwise pop some holes in a can, or make a pipe out of aluminum foil. Inb4 parkinsons

Yeah I've got about 8 pieces thin paper that my friend gave me from his family's bible, probably won't try the can thing since I don't want to fuck my brain up with chemicals and shit

wikihow.com/Make-a-Bong
Or just buy fucking rolling papers.

are we smoking weed or crack

Emptying a cigarette out and filling it works too, just burns fast and is a bit of a waste

Make a bong out of a water bottle. Tons of tutorials online. Water pipes are lyfe.

Jesus fuck guys. You do know rolling papers are cheap as fuck right??

I've made one out of Pringles can, but as I said don't really like doing it because I don't wanna fuck my body with chemicals and shit

Already did that when didn't have peper... haha

Laugh like a motherfucker when got high

Eh like the guy posted before, if you do it once it's really not a big deal. All us novices have done it. But don't start smoking weed everyday with a can, that will come with consequences

Yeah well the bible paper isn't going to work so well. Buy some fuckign papers if you're set on smoking a joint seriously

where I live papers are hard to come by because of the law and my dealer didn't have any papers I could buy when i last saw him

Just make one out of plastic so that shit doesn't leak. You're not breathing in chemicals because all the water is doing is filtering it. Trust me it's better than using paper if you're that health concious...

Despite smoking weed in the first place.

hence why im asking for an alternative

1) Don't be such a pussy. Smoking out of a soda every once in a while won't give you parkinsons...

2) Don't be such a pussy and use a page of the bible. A little paper smoke won't kill you.

3) Make an apple pipe. It's easy. Just YouTube how to make an apple pipe.

4) Buy some fucking papers they are $1 and every gas station sells em...

5) Buy a pipe from a head shop. You can get cheap plastic bongs for like $7...

If you're over 18 buy a swisher and roll a blunt

You're just not looking in the right places.

while im here anyone got any tips for hiding the smell, parents don't really care just don't want my clothes or room stinking up with the smell

dont smoke inside and take Deodorant out with you when you smoke

Don't smoke inside if you don't want smell. Literally. It lingers for hours. Smoke in the breeze so it carries the smoke away from you.

Stuff some dryer sheets in a tube like an empty toilet paper roll and blow through it. Smell fresh as fuck after you smoke. If you have money they sell Legit dube tubes that work better. I think they're called smoking buddies

Us a good ol fashioned "spoof"

1) Use empty toilet paper roll tube.
2) Put like 7-10 dryer sheets in the roll tube.
3) Blow smoke through the tube.
4) Smoke now smells like fresh linens.

It's not perfect but reduces the smell a lot. Works best with a bong or pipe.

ITT: summer

maybe it's because I'm Australian so we call them something else but what the fuck is a dryer sheet

This. Or a banana

Itt anyone that isn't a newfag remembers asking moot if summer changed traffic and he said not really
>Inb4 who's moot

Internet says they aren't popular in the au but you put them in a dryer when your drying clothes and it helps with static while adding a fresh smell. Honestly they have proven to be useless but people use them out of ignorance, or like in my case habit

>remembers
You mean the screenshot that gets posted repeatedly every summer? Yeah, you would have had to lurk for at least a week to see that.

Still didn't stop you from perpetuating the idea

underageb&

what if I stuffed the tube with a scented sponge? Seems like it would work in theory

Best idea here
(Bible paper)

What I did in prison

I think dryer sheets release a light powdery substance that would stick to the thick smoke causing the smell to be more prominent, along with somewhat filtering it. It's just a guess but I would figure it wouldn't work very well. That smoke buddy I mentioned earlier is only ten bucks us online.

Don't waste $10 words on a 2 cent post. Go back to helping the other teens smoke without getting caught

Thanks for saving my time from myself white knight

>falls for obvious bait
>inb4 who's moot
>white knight

Stop trying so hard kid

Smoke in Gravity bong ;) yowelcom

gravity bong/waterfall, make a bowl out of a carrot.

Hackler man xxxtreme

Ozium is what you need. They use it at hospitals to get rid of the smell of shit and death. I always keep some in my car. You can get it at wallgreens.

Carve yourself a bong out of an apple, that's how I did it when I was in your very situation.