Post yfw you found out NFC championship game was going to be a better game than the super bowl

Post yfw you found out NFC championship game was going to be a better game than the super bowl

Other urls found in this thread:

teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/rushing-yards-per-game
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am with you bro,

Patriots v Cheifs is a diamond dozen game, the title is decided in the NFC.

Would have been better with lions v packers, but whatever.

What the fuck. No. We want a competitive NFCCG for Christ's sake.

If you mean that just because of the divisional rivalry, Cowkeks vs Giants would be much better.

>diamond dozen

For all intensive purposes, he's right

>diamond dozen

what?

who else /inthedome/ next week?

This. But I'm worried about Mr. Rodgers bringing the neighborhood to the dome.

Is that because you're a Falcons fan and you know they won't be making it to the owl?

SHOOT OUT

Kek is, apparently

packfag here, cant wait to watch this offensive shootout, should be a really fun game to watch regardless of who wins

>diamond dozen
for my own sake i will just assume this is bait

newfags

>It's a patriots win the super bowl episode

Rodgers and the offense will put up about 30 points. But Ryan, Julio and the muzzie will go to town on the packers "secondary". 45-34 Falcons.

B A R N B U R N E R

A

R

N

B

U

R

N

E

R

Gunter shouldn't be on an island as much since the Falcons don't have the Cowboys rush offense but the secondary is still going to get lit up

we've drafted DBs seemingly every year in the 1st and 2nd rounds and yet we're still seeing these kinds of shortages, fucking bargain bin corner

fun fact: theyre top 5 in rushing this year teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/rushing-yards-per-game