Why do white people train their dogs to hate black people?

Why do white people train their dogs to hate black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=66&v=w-FSTYPLzlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to train dogs not to hate black people
Dogs seem to think of nignogs as humans wearing a mask or disguise

If your dog does not hate niggers, then it will not attack when the nigger breaks in. How summer are you faggot?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=66&v=w-FSTYPLzlc

But whites break into my house. Never seen a black burger

This! You have to train them just like people to accept violent, thieving, unintelligent animals as "people". See liberal Jewish media for references

*burglar

Dogs only see in black and white so black people look like a huge scary ass shadow to them if they haven't seen many.

This. Dogs instinctually hate black people.

My dog naturally has always hated black people. He doesn't mind my Mexican best friend but any black person he snarls and shows his teeth to them. I don't know why but he just doesn't like them

Because you're racist

Shit damn dubs.
I'm not racist, I could care less of a nigger
Those dubs are lies

The fact that you use the word "nigger" reveals you as a racist.

I've never had a dog who disliked black people. I'd say dogs that do weren't socialized well, growing up.

That said, could be a fluke, like dogs who don't like people in hats.

Dogs hate niggers.dont fight it, it's natural

Just because someone uses the word nigger doesnt mean they're a racist you fucking NIGGER FAGGOT.

White people's dogs pick up on their owner's racism. And the dog is encouraged to attack blacks.

fpbp

Around blacks, never relax.

WE need a new word like nigger, but can be defined the same as nigger, like we could call poor black people shit, because that's what they are, and most look like right?

Just like humans, if dogs are raised surrounded by only one race, they'll naturally see people of other races as strangers and a threat. Dogs aren't capable of the higher cognitive thought processes to be "racist."

Quote from one canine expert - "The general consensus is that it's because the dog wasn't properly socialized as a puppy, and wasn't exposed to people of all races and ethnicities — or that the dog was abused by someone who "looked" a certain way."

cause we do the right thing nigga

Never had to train my lab. Such a good dog.

Look at that autistic head. Jesus.

Rapper, basically the same thing.

>Writing poetry at a 5th grade level and putting it to premade music isn't music.

Then why did my friends dog attack his uncle?
They are a black family and his uncle is probably the nicest out of them but the dog attacked him and barks at any black person it doesn't know.

>The dog loved me even though I didn't give him any attention.

>The fact that you use the word "nigger" reveals you as a racist.
The fact you made this post reveals you're a retard...

they just do because they don't smell right to them without previous exposure.
i'm definitely not paying a nigger to play with my dog so he gets used to it.

I train my dogs to fuck women, specially my gf

Typical idiotic response of a white person

Pics or didn't happen faggot

Get off Sup Forums nigger

Got kik?

My Grandfather used to ask his dog, "Would you rather be a nigger, or be dead?" ... and the dog would drop to the ground & play dead. LMAO at the memory. LoL.

It's so visceral, that cultural enrichment.

It's funny how they say they never have seen unprovoked response like this.

I got my jaw broken by an african american male for nothing. Didn't see him, didn't talk to him, nothing.

because they are niggers

Because you're weak.

This is a ridiculous notion.

What's so ridiculous about it? You don't like dirty white secrets getting out?

Bait, but I'll respond. In short dogs are not as smart as us and don't have the capacity to hate somone for their race. We do and we are still stupid enough to do so.

Just like you, racist. You just cslledcalled yourself racist.

No I called racists stupid and your one of them.

>your one of them
You are both racist and a dumbass