Be me

>be me
>sister looks just like Velma
>go to drug/booze party with sis
>doubleshitfaced.jpg
>no memory of end of night.
>we wake up naked together.
>holyshit.jpg
>agree to not think of what we cant remember.
>3 months later sis is preggers
>says she hasnt had sex in 6 months
>Dad is Police captain and church deacon
>mom teaches at religious private school.
>abortion is a sin in our family.

I dont want to be a Daddy-Uncle to a retarded baby I dont even remember making!!!! Sis doesnt want the truth told but doesnt want an abortion.

Am I wrong if i tell my dad and he forces her to have an abortion. (Im 18 shes 19 but we live at home and have to listen to parents). Is that evil of me?

o nuu
u goig 2 hell
and u bein disown
wow

google 'abortifacient'

If this is a true story and not a cool story bro, you have my sympathy, I also feel very sorry for your sister.

That girl looks nothing like Velma, but I don't mind.

Dude Just drive her to a city and pay for it you fucking idiot. No one needs to know. Are you retarded?

He might not have the money.

My sister says to not tell parents because we do not know if we really had sex or not and we do not know if I am the father. She says we have to wait till its born to see and until then all we know for sure is someone had sex with her that night and she doesnt remember who it was. I say theres no sense waiting and risking it being mine because I dont remember her paying attention to any guys that night. She stuck close to me because she didnt know many people there. And NO ONE I know from the party has said anything to either of us.

She's lying about not having sex. Nignog inside.

>wait 'til its born

then what?

Oh wow...! You mean she actually knows she did have sex, not with me, and knows im not the father but is letting me worry myself to the point I want to an hero? Fuck.

For the most part, the baby should be fine. It's a slightly higher chance of mutation if it's only one generation in, so you're good.

>abortion is a sin in our family
No, abortion is a sin, not just in your family. I'd assume since you said deacon, that it's Catholic, well, Catholics like myself, but just in general, would rather you sin once than sin twice, and killing a baby is a second sin that doesn't correct the first one.

Kek

Doesn't want to admit cross contamination of Mast Race to Holier-than-thou father and stick-up-ass mother. Let's you cringe like the beta you are while she figures out what to do.

Isnt 12 weeks too late for an abortion anyway?

Paying for medical procedures.. only in ameirca

yeah but...she still is pregnant and unwed. she wont be able to hide that much longer. she said shes going to claim someone drugged her drink.i said no because dd will bring the entire police force down on the house we were at and alot of my friends too. she said she has no choice and thinks i should be more supportive since i didnt "protect her". im like, HELLO IT MIGHT BE MY BABY!!!!!! its like she isnt even concerned about that

Murder isn't a medical procedure though.

>Waiting months on end for life saving treatment in an under-funded, under-staffed dying hospital in Canada

pic related

God fearing American detected

I don't fear God, I love God, murder disgusts me. Sorry. And, I assume he's Catholic since deacon, so I'm trying to talk with him through that venue.

do a father test first. dont get in Trouble with ur dad for a incest that wasnt a incest.

how could she not tell that she has sex? either her pussy is WAY loose or your dick is WAY small.
no dried material on your dick to indicate intercourse at some point?
no evidence of leaked cum or clean up?
i'm thinking bullshit

Implying its "murder" to get rid of a fetus..
That shit isnt even aware of existance. The brain isnt developed enough yet

Kek ur sister got knocked up by another dude. Don't fall for her shit. The day u guys woke up naked together, who woke up first?

Paying for someone elses work and labor they provide you.
>THATS RIGHT ONLY IN AMERICA YOU COMMIE FAGGOT

Implying it's "murder" to get rid of a retard
That shit isn't even fully aware of it's own existence. The brain isn't developed enough yet.

Also, that's a retarded argument. The brain develops enough to where it feels pain and is somewhat aware of it's own existence, I think, at the end of the first trimester. So after the first trimester, obviously it should be illegal. And you may think "Well, that's all said and done, we know when it can think, so we should be allowed to kill it up until that point". Well, let me ask you something to that effect.

What if someone is braindead, but by some miracle, doctors have figured out that in a mere 3 months, they'll be aware and back to normal. Would it be moral to kill them? You know that they'll be "human enough" after a certain point, but they're not now, so you should be allowed to kill them.

But ah, this forces you to admit that the fetus is a separate human, doesn't it? And we wouldn't want to do that, after all, it'd ruin the Final Solution.

Ummm I think she shook me awake. i freaked out because she was mad. we had a lot of xanax and its all fuzzy.

Yet US have more deaths for any nornal illness in the western world, because of the monetary angle. Hell.. your infant mortality rate is fucking laughable by standards in fucking Uganda

Smash it with a rock

Dr. Deletus will remove that fetus!

For prenatal testing, or paternity testing while pregnant, there are a few options to choose from: Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity (NIPP): A non-invasive prenatal paternity test is the most accurate non-invasive way to establish paternity before the baby is born.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This

>religious family
>got his Sister pregnant
Excuse me sir, do you happen to be a citizen of USA?

>We went to a party got wasted, did drugs, probably cursed, used gods name in vien, had pre marital incestual sex and regularly browse /b BUT we are far to holy to get an abortion.
Religious logic

Falcon Punch.

There is no god

def a protestant.

Get an abortion and then just tell the family she had a miscarriage

Cringe punch

Just go full incest trash OP. Make sure your sister has a girl. Wait for your daughter-niece to turn 18. Impregnate her. When your daughter-niece has a your daughter-grandniece-grandaughter wait for her to turn 18 and continue the cycle until you're dead

If you're actually having second thoughts about a behind your parents' back abortion, then the only thing you can do is hope that child is so fucked your sister has a miscarriage.

I.E. Just get the lump of cells out of there and never tell anyone but Sup Forums and your psychatrist.

If OP killed himself first that would be a great diversion for the sister. The parents would be thrilled she was pregnant and would have a grandchild to help raise in place of their son.

This, but if he's going full Appalachian incest trash mode might as well not even wait till 18, those bastards are usually going at it at like 13 or 14, that's when they pop out babies at least. Usually they start even earlier

Those children will be completely fucked in every way

your future kid

Yea He could start teaching them when they were 8 so they are ready for a child by 13

Do you have a picture of your sister

> (OP)
You don't think that as soon as it spawns from your sister that your parents won't be suspicious of why their beautiful grandchild looks like you and also has a club foot and Downs?

This isn't a moral dilemma, you know what you need to do

kek

/thread

Let's not stop there. OP needs to turn his sister into his fuck slave while she's pregnant. When she's completely broken and 8 months pregnant give her a pig nose, pig ears, and a pig tail butt plug. Gag her with her cock so her make up is running down her face OP. Write bitch on her forehead, whore on her tits, and bros fuck slave on her stomach. Live the fucked up incest hentai life style

And have her hold a time stamp for Sup Forums* forgot to put that part

Honestly dude I think ur sis set u up to help her abort the bastard. That's just me. Also the kid, if born, could still come out ok. Do a little more research on this shit. If incest is popular in ur family u might get some fucked up Bebes but i doubt it be anything big in ur case. I say let the little shit live. It's ur own flesh and blood, user.

Ty for boner

She fucked a nigger e setup this shit so you help her get an abortion

/thread

Your welcome. Can we make it any more fucked?

Fake and Incestous!

Jinkies!

Their super hot milf mom is enraged for what her kids had done but is also jealous of the fucked up sex they got to have. She caves in from lust and gets pregnant with her son while making out with her pig eared and bellied
up daughter

This can confirm it works i've had to use it before

Shit.. He can have 2 degenerate lines of children! You're a genius.

Fuck it lets throw the dad in. The dad comes in during this immoral 3-way and becomes enraged. His cock becomes diamonds out of rage and he ass rapes OP

if theres no previous incest in the family kid will come out fine however if this happens again hes or hers kids will have problems also the chances for defects rise significantly

The Aristocrats?

You could just give it away for adoption faggot