Meet hot chick at coffee shop

>Meet hot chick at coffee shop
>We become friends, start texting, etc.
>She asks me to go to a concert with her
>Concerts at like midnight on a Tuesday night, everyone at the venue looks like your stereotypical hipster
>Band starts playing
>Sounds like a middle school orchestra tuning their instruments, goes on for an hour
>Band walks off the stage, girl turns to me and says "wasn't that great?"

Am I just not smart enough to get this whole "experimental noise" thing or is it just hipster garbage

Sounds like you're a pleb. Maybe you should stick to picking up fat rednecks at Buffalo Wild Wings or wherever normalfags hang out at.

Did you at least fug?

I lied and said it was inspiring and then I crashed at her apartment and got a HJ but that's it.

It's not an intelligence thing but yeah, you're probably just not suited for it. Sound is sound. Some people will enjoy certain sounds that others won't, neither one has to be in the wrong.

Same thing happened to me when I was in high school OP

>Cute girl comes by my school handing out flyers for a local concert
>We start asking and realize we have a mutual acquaintance
>Asks me to go to show. Says she'll pay
>Get to show. Music is lame 2nd rate AC/DC rip off
>Listen closer to lyrics. Realize it's "Christian" rock/metal
>Show ends. Girl asks me what I thought. I told her I was offended
>Her friends gather around me and start "Witnessing" to me and ask me to accept Jesus into my life
>I scream at the top of my lungs "I'm JEWISH and am deeply offended by this concert!"
>Hop on the bus and go home alone

You fags don't even know, my gf made me go to a blink 182 concert

>Sound is sound. Some people will enjoy certain sounds
get the fuck out

Give her to me, At least I would satisfy her. You sound like a boring pleb.

>Listen closer to lyrics. Realize it's "Christian" rock/metal
This is the worst sort of creeping realization, I wouldn't have even gotten through the show and would have left before my skin started burning.

Pussy is pussy, weather is christian or fucking satanic.

an hj wtf are you 14

I don't see what's wrong with that

Then you're a idiot, please come back after middle school and/or freshmen year of high school. If you're already past this you should feel embarrassed, unless you're just advocating for dating children, in which case you're a sick fuck but that makes more sense than enjoying blink 182

is this bait? why didn't you return the favour? you could have had so much more

t. virgin

lol nigga u mad

you must hate fun, i hope your gf breaks up with you

What was the name of the band?

Blink 182 aren't that bad,they're not that good either

there's shitty music and there's good music, stop being all relativist about it fuck face

wrong

wrong

wrong