Royal Blood

This band is legit terrible. Words like "derivative" and "generic" don't even cover it. They seriously make band like The Black Keys, The White Stripes, Kings of Leon, Wolfmother, and even fucking Jet sound interesting by comparison. I thought all the "rock is dead" fags were cancerous and over exaggerating but now I think they're right.

Other urls found in this thread:

amplifier.bandcamp.com/album/trippin-with-dr-faustus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Pleb

Royal Blood is Muse minus everything that makes Muse good

I completely agree

Royal Blood, Wolf Alice. The Amazons...

Mainstream British rock is fucking awful these days.

Even if they are mainstream i still enjoy the music. It doesnt have to be something new and original for it to be enjoyed...

nobody cares if you enjoy it. point is they are shite.

>implying

and Muse are terrible

>everything that makes Muse good

lmao muse were always shit

They remind me that DFA 1979 were once good. Now everything is shit.

This.

>le epic big buisness/QOTSA ripoff
SHOW ME ALL YOUR POWER hdkwospgofjeuwofogksk SCREAM LOUDER

I like em and I think it's cool it's just the 2 of them and they make for a spectacle live.

Yes, their sound is a little unoriginal but it's not like what they're doing is utter shit. Maybe you just don't like rock, user.

dont try and justify your fucking normie taste user, you just like shite music and you probably live in bristol

Idk I kind of like their 2nd 3rd and 4th albums,though most of that could be nostalgia. Royal Blood are still shit though

>not even mentioning how hard they rip off Led Zeppelin

>"""""rock""""" band doesn't even have guitars

Hmmm what did they mean by this

They're just a poppy rock band that's fun to bmturn off your brain to and jam once in a while not all stuff needs to be "hard to listen to" or complex
Also I'd rather have that band and bands like it be popular rather than today's pop music and rap and shitty country of today

t. Pitchfork Gaydiohead drones

If you want some good British modern rock check this band out

amplifier.bandcamp.com/album/trippin-with-dr-faustus

Why would you want bands like Royal Blood to be more popular than today's pop music when today's pop music is far more interesting than Royal Blood? I honestly think they are the most over hyped overrated band going. I thought maybe after the first album with all the momentum and extra experience on the road and more money in the bank they might come up with something even mildly interesting but their new album is completely uninspired trash