Walk in

walk in

see this on bed

wat do???

Run.

Strip, stuff my cock into her fat little cunt, use her like the worthless cum receptacle she is, dump my load inside her and then wipe my dick off on her sheets and high five the next guy coming in.

Prematurely ejaculate, but since she's overweight with low self esteem she will more than likely comfort me, plus you know she has good snacks in the fridge

>fat little cunt,

here it is

I don't know if I could fuck her missionary like that. Maybe if I covered her mouth so I didn't have to listen to her moaning like a bitch the whole time.

Buy her a treadmill

So are you her, OP, or are you her bf or something?

take dick out, put it in her asshole and won't stop pumping till I cum.

neither

I'd call PETA

ask the lady who she is and what she's doing

>fuck me user
ok
give that bhole a good ol' whiff and see if i feint, if not then rubber up, spit on it a few times and slowly press myself in her asshole. might try her pussy for a bit if the condom is clean enough, but definitely won't turn her around.

once i'm done, politely ask her to leave. if she doesn't, harpoon her.

Smell her butthole

Show us some more of her, please.

Gross

360 run with erection.

so you hate fat people but you'd still fuck them?

Yeah man, basically. Why, what would you do? Probably whine like a white knight faggot just like you are now.

no i'm not into fat chicks either so i just wouldn't fuck her

why fuck someone youre not attracted to

Why walk into a thread that's clearly about discussing rough fucking OP's girl and act like this?

it's not clearly about rough fucking. it's about what you would do. you don't have to fuck her.

kek

take her virginity

walk out

Shiet bruh! I'd pull up to that back bumper and smack that monkey. On my mamma nigga.