What is his endgame?

spoiler that shit man. I haven't seen it yet.

shit show, super is worse than GT

Nice spoilers, fag, we're on Sup Forums not on Sup Forums

We chrono trigger now?

>it's a they kill vegeta episode

So what color is next? Green?

This

I think SSR looks really cool
Kek no

I wanna check it out. Give me a brief run down of the plot so far

I think they already made green with brolic. and they are chosing fag colors so maybe purple.

Vegeta died.

Loving gokus hair

a kaio from another universe went crazy and somehow turned into goku and wants to eliminate all life because he's crazy
oops vegeta died. again. i'm sure that'll stick this time
time for more time travel!

Why does this shit have to be so predictable. Why can't Goku be the one to die for once and Vegeta beat the villain.

vegeta isnt the main character, they only keep him around because they have to now. frankly he probably should've permanently died awhile ago, his permanent betaness is getting old and now they're using him as comic relief and piccolo is filling potholes

where can I download all these torrents?
fuck it i need to know

all the torrents i download from tpb say waiting for metadata. It NEVER finishes downloading so my torrent never downloads either.

kat was my dbs source

love my anime dot net

don't get it shut down, faggot

Why does vegeta still wear that armor?

so what if he isnt the mc? Goku can step aside for a while. It's ALREADY HAPPENED with Gohan in the Cell saga.

AAAAAAHHHH GOKU SAVE ME!

i dunno he had a new one that bulma made him. imo he should just wear a fucken gi

Why don't they just fight naked? Clothes only get in the way at that point. Big monkey dick swinging around would also distract your opponent.

Is it ever explained why he wears it? It's obvious from op's pic it doesn't help

saiyan pride m98

Supposedly it provides some defense, but in practice in the show it doesn't do anything.

Nostalgia. He should go back to the Buu saga outfit or something similar.

It isn't though. GT made goku a kid again for le wacky space adventures. At least super didn't make goku's power level reverse.

maybe he finds it really comfortable

... or uncomfortable because he's a badass

i mean i've seen his and bulma's bedroom, his side isn't a concrete block or anything, so he does recognise comfiness

black isn't goku though. We don't know what he is yet. Zamatsu and black are working together is all we know so far.

>predictable
Goku lost in this same episode too. Maybe they will fuse to win or goku will press the button and get zeno san to save them.

okay, they might not be the same person
they're obviously saving this reveal

This he always goes on about this shit but gets his ass handed to him any chance he gets

guys, zenouo finding out about the time travel...

You shouldn't be watching cartoons anyways.