My girlfriend is going to leave me if I don't marry her. is marriage actually that bad

my girlfriend is going to leave me if I don't marry her. is marriage actually that bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXpsT3e8UsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just be wary for the future because women initiate divorce 67% of the time

>getting married to someone who makes ultimatums

If you have any brains at all, run.

Remember to sign a prenup.
Other than often losing your kids and money in a divorce, marriage with a white wife should be the goal in every white man's life.

She's not marriage material if she's doing that sort of shit.

> wanting to live in sin
she's right, you'll burn in hell

she wants to scam you

If she ultimated you, no happy marriage can be expected

Not even try to fix things, just leave her

Get married, have kids, raise them as best as you can... or be a degenerate.

>prenup
lol

If she's threatening you to do it then you're better off without her

She doesn't deserve you

>if you don't marry me I'll leave you

If she's going to leave you then she clearly doesn't care much at all about being with you.

Don't do it.

This. That is a really shitty premise on which to base a marriage.

t. 20th anniversary this year

She wants to fuck you over!

This

Either that or she is better off without you cause your a lazy pos cause yoy didn't already ask her

Tell her to fuck off and get a prostitute whose better looking

YouTube Black Phillip
Srsly

Long and the short just ask her why
She'll have nothing after that because women don't think things through

Only if you get coerced into it

>Marry me before you're ready or I'll leave you

Don't.

Never accept ultimatums

She's clearly trying to steal your shit, then.

Ah ! Silly goy, I'm muslim !

she likes the idea of being married more than the idea of being with you in particular.

think about it.

Depends on how long youve been with her

Depends on if youve discussed having kids out of wedlock

Bunch of autists ITT lol she ultimatumed u bro

Even good womens eggs go bad niggers

RUN AWAY NOW

It's a really bad sign when they force you into it like this.... however if you've been together for 10+ years and you "think" you've got a good idea what you're in for for then yeah maybe you're due for it.

Gonna need a little bit more info about what's going on in this relationship to make a proper assessment.

Marriage is great. Marrying a girl who is threatening to leave you is retarded unless she's just joking or something.

Let her go. You'll be shocked how quickly she will be replaced. And otherwise you will be hurt when you find out how fast she replaces you :/

And believe me. She won't leave until she already has plans to replace you.

This

Cuck

Is she below twenty-two? No? Leave her.

Nope. Shit test.

Act indifferent and don't care. Win.

Yup. First rule in bargaining: Always be willing to walk.

LITTLE

my marriage was good until I became a ATM for her, no Im praying for the end of time.

This, regrettably.

Next thing you know she'll be withholding sex until you hang the pictures and now the lawn.

I'm curious, instead of a prenup which apparently have little value in the anglo world, why not just formally put your stuff under your dad's name or something? She can't take that stuff if she divorces you can she?

I will have been married for 11 years this weekend. I love my wife. I love my kids. That being said unless she truly is "the one" that you see yourself with 40 years from now, move on.

>Be with ex GF for 7 years
>She keeps pressuring me about marriage 24/7 gets worse everyday
>I ask why and she says because it will show I am serious about her and she deserves it
>I ask her how does me being with her for 7 years not prove I am serious and how does she deserve it
>she says because other women get married and she wants a ring and I better put a ring on it or else
>relationship ends when I cheat on her with some other girl because I couldn't take her bullshit anymore
>now with this girl for 2 years
>she keeps hinting at marriage

Fuck this life

Ah ! I was a fedora all along !

If she is threatening you leave her. you don't want this in your life

Leave her now. No need to get married. She has an agenda, prolly wants kids and to not work.

Never negotiate with terrorists

You would be fucked against a zoroastrian

I think you might be retarded, friend.

second this post

>>relationship ends when I cheat on her with some other girl because I couldn't take her bullshit anymore

disgusting

My wife proposed to me. If she'd guilted me and tried to make me propose I'd have been outta there so quick. Your girlfriend sounds like a bitch who doesn't know how to express emotions without being harmful to others. If you can fix that behavior or don't care, go for it.

>letting a woman hang you by the balls
Are you a cuck? The answer is most likely yes, but if you're not, run as far as you can.

Reminder that when Women(and men) approach their mid 30s their biological clock starts ringing. That's why they are rushing

Holy hell this. My ex did this and as it turned out she was insane. She got married to some other guy and the last time I heard about her they got divorced after 3 months of marriage. I've now been married for 8 years to my current wife and it really is a joy. I get to spend every day with my best friend and we both take life together one day at a time.

>OP is a degenerate faggot
>pure young white virgin churchgoing gf wants to get married, start a life, and have children and doesn't want to wait
>will leave and find good Christian man that wants the same things she does
>Sup Forums does a 180 and goes full MRA

You're all as bad as the niggers making snap judgments about dindus before the full story comes out.

this

47 and seen a bit of life. If you are not 100% into the idea you will end up making BOTH your lives a misery. There is always another woman.

Prenuptial agreement.

>signing contracts with the hormonal jew

this desu senpai

Marriage to her would be, yes. Dodge the bullet, cut off the relationship with this terrorist.

Only if shes rich and you have absolutely fuck all.

You're going to have to up your dreadgame and move into god-tier redpill power levels if you still want to have sex or a mouth around your pecker.

Get a prenup.

If she's saying that she just wants to get married, doesn't matter if it's you

>marry me or else
Why marry someone who doesn't take marriage seriously? Ultimatums show she is childish

if she's willing to leave, let her. your life partner would never leave you for such a silly reason.

pretty much this
If you cede once, you'll be fucked forever.

this

Why even consider marriage anyway?

She's a whore.

Creampies her and then leave

I'm just playing devil's advocate because there's insufficient information to make a judgment. It's entirely possible OP needs to be saved from his degeneracy/living in sin.

If, for instance:
>I will divorce you if you don't stop charging up the credit card and financially ruining us
is a perfectly solid ultimatum.

Ultimatums in and of themselves don't make the person who made them in the wrong.

Dude, she literally wants you to marry her just so that she can divorce you and get your money & fuck blacks without having to occasionally pretend she likes you while fucking blacks (as she does now at this very moment).

it depends how seriously are you taking it, are you a Christian?

make quadruple check before the decision, meet her parents, she will be similar in some sense to her mother

also shit happens, marrying you are taking responsibility for her, it will need sacrifices

good luck, try not to hurt her

PS I cant believe my eyes what is happening, it is really happening, thank you

How you feel auditioning/interviewing for a job for years without an answer?

Just tell her if she's got the job or not m8, not an unreasonable request from her

>Ultimatums
>Not at an IKEA or Home Depot

Those are the only places a woman can make an ultimatum. Dump the hoe OP.

Doug Stanhope covers this topic pretty well.

>she cares more about 'marriage' than she does about you
You would be crazy to marry her

Forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=vXpsT3e8UsM

I had a long term gf leave me when I didn't want to get her pregnant and suggested we wait till we were more financially stable.

I truned otu to be right in that our situation which afforded us a rent free apartment attached to the self storage facility we managed was sold. The new owner hired his own daughter to run it and we were out...

She left and found some old bf to knock her up.

I always wanted to ask him how it feels to be her second choice.

Came here to make this exact post.

1 post by op , goddam for a bunch of "redpilled" you guys are so stupid

im lurking and listening faggot

This. She's trying to trap you. She'll manipulate you continuously if you cave. Run. Now.

Always be ready to take the loss. If you don't want marriage, tell her that and let her be on her way.

if she threatens to leave if you dont marry her, she obvious has a sheme to get your money.

What do you think "redpilled" means?

>being scared of making a family
you are a faggot.
if she isnt worth impregnating and isnt trustworthy (shes canadian so shes probably not) then leave her.
Shes right, make up your damn mind.
also
>getting married to someone who makes ultimatums
ur a kuk

op post more info. how long have you been together etc?

>is marriage actually that bad

I can sense a 30yo manchild from these words

If you love her and she loves you then just settle with her you dumb cuck, stop running away from life

If you pumped her then be a man and take the responsibility

Only dump her if you don't like her and know she's a bitch who doesn't care about you

I..I want to know this feel.

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

I'm dead seriously

Tell us about her. Why do you like her?

>OP needs to be saved from his degeneracy/living in sin

Do you know where you are?

When given an ultimatum, always pack your shit and go.

I'm serious. DO NOT MARRY THIS ONE!

She is Chinese, right?

this

lol yeah

Best for kids. Single mothers breed bastards and bastards are self-loathing and rarely achieve their potential.

Got to sacrifice to procreate, still fuck around though.