Rewatching break and bad

rewatching break and bad

I forgot how much I hate Walt's entire fucking family

except Hank, he's pretty cool

Hank was the best.

I want a fan edit of the show with him as the main character so I don't have to watch the entire show again just for him

>rewatching breaking bad

For what purpose? Why would anyone rewatch such a mediocre show?

I rewatch mediocre shows all the time. I just like to have something on while I do work or play games on my other screen.

Hank and Saul are based, everyone else is fucking trash. Jesse is decent at heart I suppose.

>except Hank, he's pretty cool
yepp. at the beginning i didnt like him but he turned out to be the biggest bro

My favorite scenes were Hank taking a shit

name 7 better shows

I'm waiting

Hank? i though his name was Asac

rick and morty
sword art online
family guy
game of thrones
steven's universe
gravity falls
doctor who

easy as fuck senpai

The Sopranos
The Wire
Mad Men
Boardwalk Empire
The Shield
Six Feet Under
Boss

>Reddit: essential tv shows

He's got you here.

>family guy
>steven's universe

imagine actually throwing your bro in law in prison for selling a product that adults want, walt didn't misrepresent the product and it was super pure.

le war on drugs is so dum lol

I wanted a Walt/Hank showdown finale.

Hey Vince!

Life On Mars
Ashes To Ashes
Torchwood
Twin Peaks
Oz
Six Feet Under
Big Love

Gotta love die hard Breaking Bad fans.

The first 4 seasons were watchable.

It's by far the most overrated show in the states. Saying it's the best show ever is like Tom Hanks beating Elvis for the Nigger of the Century Award

holy reddit list batman!

>Saying it's the best show ever is like Tom Hanks beating Elvis for the Nigger of the Century Award

what the fuck did he mean by this?

>steven's universe
You got me.

Why didn't you just type reddit 7 times?

The best part about this is the show didn't start to get popular until the last two seasons. That's when the haters came out.

>Heisenberg?

The quality is really based off of episodes. It's excruciating trying to watch all the filler episodes.

Because that wouldn't of been an effective enough shitpost that would trigger underage Sup Forums users

What about Gustavo?Is he a trash too?

I think he just called Elvis a nigger.

He was fine except he taunted Tio, a man in a wheelchair who literally could not hurt him in any way, which ultimately ended up to be his downfall. It's like Don Heladio said. Never let emotion get in the way of business. I guess the show would be less interesting if Gus was literally emotionless though, he'd never have lost.

>Saying it's the best show ever
that's funny because no one implied that whatsoever.

their are several shows better than BB, notably anything HBO puts out. But that doesn't make it less than decently mediocre.