China's economy lifts global outlook

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-17/china-roars-back-to-lift-global-outlook-as-u-s-consumer-weakens
>Economy on pace to power one-third of global growth in 2017
T-thanks China!

>China’s economy stormed back in the first quarter, clocking its first back-to-back acceleration in seven years and bolstering the global growth outlook just as signs of subdued consumer spending have surfaced in the U.S.

>The Chinese economy accelerated to a better-than-expected 6.9 percent, powered by strength in housing, infrastructure investment, exports and retail sales. And it looks to have done so without worsening credit risks, a welcome development for economists worried about the nation’s towering debt burden.

>The world’s second-biggest economy accounted for about one-third of global growth last year and, given the strong first quarter data, is on track to contribute at least as much in 2017, according to Rob Subbaraman, chief economist for Asia ex-Japan at Nomura Holdings Inc. in Singapore.

>"Emerging markets will benefit from this strength in Chinese growth firstly through commodities demand and support for commodity prices," said Rajiv Biswas, Asia-Pacific chief economist at IHS Markit in Singapore. "Secondly, the whole Asian manufacturing supply chain will get a boost from stronger Chinese growth."

>China’s imports from the Association of Southeast Nations surged 22.7 percent in March from a year earlier while those from Singapore were up 41.5 percent. From commodities exporter Australia, imports jumped almost 75 percent.

And the biggest myth of all, finally broken

>Debt financing expanded about 12 percent, roughly on par with nominal GDP growth, said William Adams, senior international economist at PNC Financial Services Group in Pittsburgh, who previously worked for the Conference Board in Beijing. In recent years, overall debt growth had been expanding faster than the overall economy.

>"This is a big deal," he said. "The gap between nominal GDP growth and credit growth was often cited as the strongest quantitative argument that China’s growth model is unsustainable. If credit growth remains moderate as it has been since mid-2015, and nominal GDP growth continues at its current pace or picks up, this vulnerability in China’s growth model will seem less urgent."

I can't wait when chine will collapse
it will be so fun :3

>For now though, China’s expansion is a welcome boost for a global economy that’s still navigating a fragile recovery as it shakes off a hangover from the global financial crisis.

>"The upturn in Chinese growth is a very positive indicator for the Asia Pacific and world growth in 2017, as well as underpinning the near-term outlook for global commodities," said Biswas with IHS Markit.

It happens once every few centuries.

Just like Poland getting gangraped a few times each century.

why so salty?

>salty

I am Greek

>muh china collapse meme
>muh china bubble meme
>muh china is japan meme
>muh male/female ratio meme

chinese are subhumans

>soy greco

Tünaydın Ikibey

It would be very cool if China will finally stop producing a complete garbage quality exports.

GREEK

But seriously, do you ever get off Sup Forums?

Based Chyna, Yurop stands with you

china is shit and trusting them can be your worst mistake

you have to go back, Ten Shin Han

>tfw trade with chinese blew past trade with russia
>just behind the US
>still only 1/10 of all the trade finns do with other EU countries
People who want funland to leave EU really are mentally retarded

Shut up. You are the Ireland of Germany.

No wait. I have a more painful insult...

You are the Poland of Europe.

chinese are filthy subhumans

Finnish-Chinese landgrabbing coalition when?

*finances garbage exports*

Lol I already proved I am part of the US military a few weeks ago. Get used to me.

Sorry for insulting your feelings, Xiao Chang.

I am Greek (Chinese)

Explain

chinese are sneaky

Indeed, go look in your mums bagina, my benis has left a note there

>he actually needs this explained
Quit being such a yank.