Scaruffi updated his rating for Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven

scaruffi updated his rating for Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven

f#a# is better

this is the saddest thing i've ever seen on this website

this is the saddest comment i've ever seen on this website

And he still overrated it.
The first two Do Make Say Think albums > anything by godspeed

How autistic do you have to be to notice these things?

Do you guys really care about his opinion that much?

this is the saddest reply i've ever seen on this website

yes

"Slight changes in the ratings happen all the time because I need to balance one band’s ratings with all the others, but I can’t remember a major recording where I changed my mind (“garbage” to “masterpiece” or viceversa). I certainly changed my mind on the degree of influence, e.g. i never imagined that Black Sabbath or Radiohead would become so influential (I still don’t particularly like either, by the way). Unfortunately, it happens only for the very famous albums that people ask me to re-listen and re-listen (often with the result that I get more and more convinced of my initial opinion)".

tru dat

You really musn't come her often then

agreed

Checked

you have no taste lol

I disagree

How would he sustain his original impression of an album if he had never wrote it down

Damn it's like he never bothered learning updated web conventions after 1998.

Confirmed for pedantic garbage.

Ummagumma went from the 9th best rock album of all time to "a failed albeit intriguing attempt at establishing their credentials as avantgarde composers"

jesus christ

nice

Why does anybody like this garbage album again?

not anymore fgt

Wow, I'm going to listen to "Lift Your Skinny Fists" for the first time now thanks to his endorsement

can't wait!

First 5 Dirty Three albums > anything by GY!BE or DMST

Slightly off-topic, I saw a midi file for Moya on tumblr, but it linked to a dropbox file that had already been deleted. All websites linked to that same file, so i can't get it. Does anybody have it?