Sports aren't rigged!

>Sports aren't rigged!
>LeBron (the most hyped player of the NBA) becomes the first ever player to come back from 3-1 in the championship to become the NBA champion in his hometown
>Cubs win a world series after 180 year drought
>Packers battle injuries and a terrible season with fans calling Rodgers washed up and asking to trade him, just to take down two #1 seeds from a #4 seed and give Rodgers his second ring, proving to the world how elite he is

dont forget every single thing that happens in Soccer.

you already made one thread you fucking retard

take a dose of lithium and go for a walk

I just wanna blow a load inside of grown-up Pebbles desu

Right. Soccer... How could I ever forget?

>good players reacting to their circumstances and situation means it's rigged!

But if the Cubs lost, they may have eventually won with even more years in the streak, making it more rigged.

>there was a storyline and therefore it must have been manufactured

Don't forget! The Cavs and Cubs both won it all in game 7 (both were really tight finishes too)

Stories happen, what's your point? It feels like there's a story behind the season so it must be fake?

You need to get a grip on reality

Yeah, often times two teams of equal ability will go 3-3 against each other

w-whats Fred going to do to Pebbles?

Boy the cowshit fans just can't accept it. They only make it more difficult on themselves.

>Steph Curry and the Warriors cap off a record season with a title after going down 3-1 vs the Thunder
>Indians win the World Series after 60 year drought
>Cowboys win the Superbowl led by two rookies

You can make a compelling story out of almost any team winning. The only thing you need to rig is a salary cap so the same teams can't win every year.

The Cubs could have won in any year and there would still be be people saying it was rigged. Last year for example:

>Cubs win the eries after a 100+ year drought
>A no-name soccer team, Leicester City, wins the prestigious EPL title
>The Warriors cap off one of the most historic seasons in NBA history
>Payton Manning retires a SB champ

>historically good team wins
>THEY WIN EVERY YEAR FUCKING RIGGED
>historically bad team wins
>THIS SHIT IS SO RIGGED NO WAY THEY WIN

The great thing about sports is stories develop naturally. The opposite result of what you listed would be just as compelling

Remember, its only unprecedented until it happens for the first time.

I want to fuck Pebbles.

>you will never have a prehistoric gf
kill me now lads

Cowboys are NFL's golden team, they'd never go against them. Besides Adams got hosed countless times in the first half. Quit crying cownigger Packers simply outplayed cowcucks and destroyed their shit defense

>MLB rigged an entire season so the Cubs would win

The sports industry isnt rigged at all!

Is she about to get some Flintstone dick?

Doesn't this just mean American 'sports' are rigged? We've see how you are with wrestling

The thing they do is give the winner of the championship a shit ton of media attention, then they will make a storyline out of it, for LeBron it was 3-1, for Peyton manning it was sheriff's last ride, now it's run the table. It's literally WWE tier

Brady vs Goodell is a far better storyline than run the table.

Whatever your opinion on what storyline is better doesn't really matter. You know how CM punk was such a fan favorite in the WWE but the WWE never used him in big matches? They do what's good for their interests, not the fans. I guess the writing staff has "artistic integrity" or something

>prehistoriccastingcouch.jpg

>good players are good

Fucking kill yourself, Ayesha.

Stop samefagging your thread, you cuck.

Me too, user.
She's perfect.

you're the only cuck. keep living your life vicariously through the ""accomplishments"" of grown black men and buy mcdonald's

If it was rigged it would be patriots-cowboys. You really think that the packers are going to pull more money in than the cowboys?

why would they make it so obvious? the cowboys will get a chance next year

r34 of pebbles when

If you search it, it will appear

>pebbles

HNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

FLEENSTONES??

Soccer is the most match fixed sport in the world though. Only cricket and tennis come close