Whats /b drinking tonight?

Whats /b drinking tonight?

Need to start writing my thesis also... ask question if you want

Other urls found in this thread:

whiskyanalysis.com/index.php/background/scotch-style-whiskies-single-malts-vs-blends/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tonight
its 2:15pm where i am user
also where the fuck are you that college is still in session and you need to write a thesis

do you not understand time zones?

you gmt?

OP here this is what I am drinking

Guess the country

Couldn't sleep last night.
Having Baron Rum in my morning coffee
Feelsgoodman

Ignore my method for making crack

Southern hemisphere bro

I hope I die when I empty this bad boy

looks tasty, where you go?

is that spare ribs bro?

No. Important thing in pic is of vodka not meat.

Vodka, KNEBEP? russian I assume

Spaniard with too many slav friends actually

Fishing yesterday, massive sunburn on shoulders. Rolling around in bed all night.

Rum is 8.5/10, would recommend.

OP here, hope you caught some fish, share fish you caught!

Don't squat too much, magic slav dildo will appear

South Africa?

aye, you got it, come join me for a beer user

Rekorderlig strawberry and lime cyder
Kopparberg Pear Cyder
and Jack Daniels crisp apple cyder

I did foilies of cocaine last night so im not doing shit today.

fucking hope those aren't cocktails

knew a guy who got a bj on coke, said it's the best thing in this world

Why do I drink friends? I don't even know anymore

we drinking to make sense of this fucking world friend

receiving a bj is one of the best things in this world, yes.

it is good, granted, but it is allegedly god cumming, jesus rapture good on coke

sweet jesus that stuff is nasty, that stuff is selling like hot cakes here... watered down piss... a mixture between savana and hobo piss

why does anyone drink jack daniels. For way less much u can get a bottle of rye which tastes light years better. bourbon tastes like shit.

you got too much cash bro

I find it quite delicious and not so filling

>JD
>spiced rum
>NAS blended Scotch

Are you guys still in middle school?

probably a couple of liters

rye fucks you way too quickly... one moment you are watching youtube on angle saw usage and the next you are fucking running in the garden in the precipice of the night yelling, "THE DEVIL HAS MY COCK"

There's nothing wrong with rum

going to peg you as an Lillian

i´m not drinking the whole bottle m8

blended scotch is for hoes... go for the good stuff and thank me later

that's like a $80 bottle no?

explain

nah it was more like 25€

No shit, that's why I'm pointing it out. Anything with filler grain whisk(e)y is not going to turn out nearly as well.

Im drinking water

he's got sick mutton chops, definitely not a prestigious connoisseur of the fine arts of drinking the eternal liquor

The rum he posted is a cheap rum produced by fucking Campari. On top of that, it's a spiced rum, not exactly a nice anejo rum, user. I know that's not his picture that he posted, but with the amount of caramel color and spices added to it, he may as well be drinking fireball "neat" in a glass.

fucking hate fireball, why waste a potentially good rum with spice

i just wanna get drunk bud, i'm not in it for the taste at the moment. got memories to throw up

drank some reagent grade ethanol once

Do it if you must, but it has some fucking wicked bitter after taste even after repeated distillation

I don't know, user. I don't drink much rum as it is, though I have noticed that I really like the ones distilled from black strap molasses instead of cane juice. Not sweet at all, still legally classified as a rum since it's from the sugar cane plant (or by product in this case), and has a nice smoky taste to it. If you like peated whiskies, you'll like it a lot as far as rum is concerned.

Just go get a PGA or something then.

German brandy

there all genuine cyders

yeah i don't feel like blacking out. peroni isn't that bad. rather have a guinness but don't feel like spending 6 euros for a pint

Never heard of black strap molasses but yes, too each his own, I keep a bottle of JD in my cabinet as 'expensive' wiskey and then I just buy the dirty fucking grimmy shit they pedal as wiskey to get drunk aka VAT 69

Yeah okay, if it's anything like fireball it's disgusting. I guess I've never had spiced rum then

you get ciders and then you get JD premixed with coke in a bottle

Never had Cpt Morgan or Bacardi Oakheart?

It's been so long since I had captain morgan that I forgot the taste. I assumed it was rum and stayed away from it for years until I had zacapa, now I prefer el dorado 12 year old

I stay away from Bacardi... didn't they make brutal fruit? fucking fruit juice

>JD
>Expensive
Are you outside of the US? Because here in the states, JD is for rednecks and country singers. I actually live in TN, but about 4 hours away from their distillery. How much does a fifth/750mL run there? It's like $20-$25 here. It's also only 40%abv (the legal minimum for both bourbon and TN Whiskey) so they've added a tonnnnn of water to it after it's out of the casks.

I don't mean it'll taste exactly the same, but the same amount of nonsense goes into it as far as added coloring, spices, sweetner, etc.

Rüscherl?
also checked

Lagavulin 16 years, everything else is dirty water compare to this!

>Islay Single Malts
My nigga. Though I'll still Laphroaig as well, Lagavulin can be difficult to find in a lot of places in Tennessee.

I prefer laphroaig 10 year

i want

is it worth the price? i like peated malts, laphroaig qc my favourite
only ever read good things about lagavulin

JD goes for $30-35 if you get lucky and its on sale. live around the 'wine country' so wine is more popular here but can't imagine racking out $50-70 for a bottle of grape juice

So it would have been Jameson Black Barrel, but just found out from the doctor today that I have a stomach ulcer

How do you like that kind of Jack? I was never a fan of the classic kind.

ah man, fucking sucks, drink those pills and the shit will heal then you can get back to having a drink with us

"Wine country" as in Sonoma in the US or are you in France? If so, you should check out to see if there are any microdistilerries doing some brandies. Some damn fine brandies are coming out of some of the "wine country" areas nowadays, for obvious reasons. But now Chip Tate is doing brandy for a year until his non compete clause is over after severing ties with Balcones.

Don't worry about it, user. Pick up a real whisk(e)y instead.

have a straight usually, with a couple of ice cubes ... works for me but you can try with ice ice cold water ... just don't mix that shit with coke or some other mix

Stellenbosch, South Africa is where we consider 'wine country.' They have some good brandy coming out here and I will now and then dab into it but wiskey is more my taste

>Pick up a real whisk(e)y instead
What would you suggest? I'm not some big drinker, but I generally find myself as more of a vodka guy, so I'd be interested in trying some better whiskeys

what is your budget?

Just picked up on Sunday. Help pic?
Yes, I'm a cheap snob.

Are you looking to get into drinking whisky neat or just looking for something to mix with coke on a camping trip?

>Vodka
>snob
Those two words have no business being in the same sentence.

fucking love the chess board

The one looks like tequila

What's the appeal of drinking vodka?

Some people enjoy the taste and I have no idea how.

let's say $40 USD, maybe 50.

good vodka should be enjoyed, slowly sipped like a good liqueur. Taking shots of the cheap shit only has one purpose, get drunk as fast as possible

to drink neat

Hey I was drinking that on Saturday. It always lingers on me for several hours, making me wish I had more.

Too bad good vodka is more than I can afford.

True liqueur hits like vodka and tastes like candy!

You guys better be drinking this blended garbage in somekind of a mix.

Lets give you guys a quick lesson:

Malt whiskey is the way to go. It has more different flavours types of flavour and more character.

Read more about it here:

whiskyanalysis.com/index.php/background/scotch-style-whiskies-single-malts-vs-blends/

also a good nice starting whiskey could be:
-Aberfeldy 12 yrs
-Aultmore 12 yrs
-The Glenlivet Founders Reserve
- The Ardmore Legacy (a smokey whikey)

tl;dr Pay for the whiskey not for the brand.

try Jameson's, don't know how expensive it is there but it's usually smooth and not harsh on the throat

I find it fucking Costco in the midwest. Yay for me

then my friend, get drunk as fast as possible

I can't tell the difference between the "good" vodkas. I can taste the difference in this!

jim beam and coke b/c it was half the price of jack daniels at my nearest store and tastes good enough.

cheap vodka. same as every night

Not sure if this is true but I think if you start distilling vodka more than twice you start losing flavor, essentially reducing it to rubbing alcohol, but again I may be wrong, give it a taste, poor some ice cold water into it and taste it, if you get flavors then it aught to be an alright bottle

Well vodka is legally required to hit a minimum of 190proof when and you're only allowed to add water to it after, so the idea is to strip it of all flavor, color, and odor. It's a very utilitarian, lower proof alternative to a PGA and is designed to be just palatable ethanol. It's also the cheapest, easiest, and most efficient spirit to produce in the world (by a large margin, too), so that's one of the reasons for its popularity. Then there's a ton of marketing that goes into it (look at the history behind Grey Goose's brand for example or Double Cross - now there's a fucking joke).

But, at the end of the day, you can mix it into whatever and theoretically, not really realize that it's there. People who drink it neat are kidding themselves, after being stripped down by hitting 194-197proof, it's physically impossible for the human taste buds to be able to distinguish between a vodka made from a wheat mashbill or potato or corn, etc. And the number of "distillations" is a joke too. I'd you're distilling on a Coffey still (column), you can use the number of plates you have a distillation and could market it as "18 times distilled!!!"

This user has no idea what he's talking about.

Why are you putting the "e" in whisky? You're even talking about Singlr Malt Scotch Whisky too, and you're goofing it up, user.

Read above

OP here, Jimbean is good, hope you enjoy it! try it with some cold water and see how you like it

>tonight?
Nothing.

I'm waiting on a homemade infusion of some nice french vodka.

Bloodys will be had.

Codeine syrup

Damn, we can't even purchase liquor in grocery stores here. The nicer liquor stores have a reasonable selection, but to find more difficult whiskies like Westland who do a peated American single malt, you have to find a specialty shop. That's awesome though, user.