[ IN DEFENSE OF ROBLOX AS A PLATFORM ]

[ IN DEFENSE OF ROBLOX AS A PLATFORM ]

I think now might be a good time for me to rant about this. Not that it has to do with this video, but because I'm getting pretty sick of ROBLOX always being shined in a negative light.
So hi, my name is Max (though most people know me as CloneTrooper1019), I'm 17, and I've been a ROBLOX developer since late 2010.
Now I know what most of you are thinking:

WOW ROBLOX? OH MY GOD OH MY GOD L-L-LOOK GUYS THIS GUY IS FUCKING 17 AND HES ENJOYS MAKING GAMES ON ROBLOX, LOL WHAT A FUCKING LOSER.

And y'know what, you've got plenty of good reasons to jump to that conclusion right away. Believe me, I'm very self aware of the cancerous bullshit that is ROBLOX's community.
I've always been aware of it.

Now I'm not going to sit here and defend ROBLOX's community, but I do want to defend the platform as a whole, because I'm genuinely passionate about the work that I do on there.
ROBLOX is actually an insanely underrated game development platform. If you look past the shitty surface that it presents itself as, you can actually find some genuinely decent games on there.

To name a few examples:
* Phantom Forces
* Urbis
* Apocalypse Rising
* Super Bomb Survival
* Before the Dawn
* The Stalker: Reborn (yes I'm promoting myself, fuck off lol)
* Whatever Floats your Boat
* Galleons
* Armored Patrol
* Checkpoint Racing
* Lumber Tycoon 2
* Work at a Pizza Place
* Natural Disaster Survival
* Tiny Tanks
* VOLT
* Tradelands
* Blox hunt
* Retail Tycoon
* The Conquerors
* Bird Simulator
* Flood Escape
* HEX
* Sword Fights on the Heights IV
* After The Flash
* Person299's Minigames
* Pokemon Brick Bronze

And there are many many more I could list, thats just what I could come up with off the back.
Overall, I don't really expect anyone here to give a shit. I mean for fucks sake, I'm defending ROBLOX, thats like the lowest you can go apparently.
However, I hope someone perhaps sees ROBLOX in a different light.

Kid you should really just end it all

>* Work at a Pizza Place
This is what you're going to end up doing for the rest of your life you fucking loser. Also underage b&.

put me in the screencap plox

>knows roblox is cancer
>still goes on it

Dude I remember your Kool Aid Killer game 'twas lit

Dude..That's sad. Quit Roblox, it's made 4 6 yrs old fags.

sorry meant to say 18 my keyboard is broken

What?! This doesn't make any sense.

>Im 17

you can get the fuck off my board now

welcome to the 'chon. i hope you have you're fedora of enlightenment ready as I and you will fight for roblox together! you have my word (and katana(nippon steel(folded over 1000 times))) developer-san.

You won't bait me faggot

Minecraft master race

kill yourself fucking nigger

Ok

fuck this game

and my axe

nigger

This is his bio on Roblox.

>Euphoric hats