Another reminder that energy cannot be created in this universe, therefore energy had to be brought here...

Another reminder that energy cannot be created in this universe, therefore energy had to be brought here. What brought that energy is our God.

maybe the energy was always there

ah yes, the "i don't know therefore god" argument. with the potential for illegal importing of defition.

totally completely new way of arguing.

catches everyone offgaurd.

The space is vacuum. Think about how many joule you would need to spend here to create vacuum inside a container. Then consider how many of those containers it would take to fill up space and multiply the amount of energy it took by that.
Since the universe might be infinite there may then also be infinite amount of energy stored in the vacuum.

Then what created god?

k bro

>Energy cannot come from nothing
>Therefore god must have made energy
>God came from nothing to do this?

So either god came from nothing or energy came from nothing. At some point there was nothing then something happened. Your logic is circular.

Also, I just paid $40 for this.

roll that shit up. looks dank

how are you supposed to inject that?

Simple, God exists outside of this universe. On a plane or dimension outside of time. Duh.

Another reminder that nut-jobs cannot physics.

I do know. I just explained this. You must be autistic.

I just used physics. Energy cannot be created or destroyed in this universe. The energy that forms matter here had to come from somewhere else. What brought that energy here is our god. Do you need help with this?

>What brought that energy here is our god

Burden of proof buddy, burden of proof.

You do know that the total amount of energy in the universe appears to be exactly 0 ?

another reminder that op is 19 years old

That hippie bullshit science doesn't have a leg to stand on.

There is nothing to prove.

40 what? Cents? 40 reais witch is a third world currency buys 10x more marijuana around here.

Which brings us back to:

>$

Son, not all science is sound.

"The universe has no energy."

As he uses electricity to power his device to state stupid shit.

>on a plane

And who in fuck created this plane and where the fucks he flying? Your a thick cunt user.

Lol, my bad. Plain. Plane. Who cares. If that distracted you, you have ADD.

and how did he do it?

inb4 "we cant explain you just have to believe"

but when we say "we cant explain yet", you loose your shit

at least we say "cant explain YET" you fucking moronic believer idiot

And again back to

Believing you silly evolution stories are no different than believing in a creator.

"uh....there was a pool full of water and amino acids that was struck by lightning and that created the first single celled organism that gave virgin birth and those offsprings eventually mutated into a billion different creatures." ....100% as dumb as believing in intelligent design.

Everything in the universe gives off energy, as a result, that energy is pulled into the higher dimensions and filtered in as food for creatures we cannot possibly hope to understand in our life times. These creatures dispense this energy back into our universe as material objects and celestial ambience instantaneously through the usage of the 4th dimensions time diluting anomalies. We receive the energy in the form of matter such as sandals, or candles, everything in the universe is made up of the energy that is continuously recycled by these creatures.

which was all prooven by science and the experiments are repeatable.

where is your bullshit explanation? thats right, you dont have one
"there is some dude who just created it all but we dont know anything about him because we made him up"

like i said, moronic idiot. every person that has just a little bit of a brain will think so too

oK so basicaly its like this. youare at a friends house for like the night or watever and then you guys discuss religion (yeah!) and then like.. his dad calls on the phone and says "energy cannot be created in this universe, therefore energy had to be brought here. What brought that energy is our God" and your alllike "oh dude your dad is trying to push this creationist bullshit" and then he's like… "i don't have a dad.." or whatever… but what i energy was god all along!? THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Ahhh....you're personifying the creator. I never said what the creator is, just that something brought the energy here, so that thing is our God.

Your problem is your interpretation of the creator. Don't name your god.

makes you sound just as dumb, if not more

"there is thing who just created it all (BY HIMSELF) but we dont know anything about it because we made it up"

there is your new sentence you still moronic idiot

Who said one?
Who said "by himself?"

the total energy-content of the known universe is exactly 0.
do your research before blobbeling

so you're describing science right now. we are trying to figure out what things caused the big bang and what exactley happened in the first fractions of a second and finally brought everything to the universe.
the difference between you and scientists is still the "trying to proove" part. because you're still just believing in that shit without trying to explain anything.

thanks for finally coming to your senses (at least a little bit)

that is just a hypothesis. but at least scientists try to proove their hypothesis and dont just say "there it is, we believe in it, fuck you all"

>confusing abiogenesis with evolution

My dude, you can't just assume Muh God without knowing what your actually talking about.

Also even if there is a creator...which one?...why should we worship him?...why did he just churn out this weird chaotic universe?

To test us? Pretty unfair and stupid test if you ask me...

and your god is completely indifferent to you.

>Another reminder that energy cannot be created in this universe

You do realize that our laws of physics have no meaning outside of our universe yes?

Trying to draw a conclusion regarding something outside of our current universe based on our knowledge is therefore ultimately pointless and will get you no further.

OP, God is an made up entity we humans created in order to try and grasp the infinite. What really is a better explanation would be that everything in the universe was and always is energy, and our souls were simply created out of sheer boredom in order to provide a chaotic outcome/ free will. Once you die, you go back to that energy as positive or negative force. At which you are not judged, but absorbed into that energy,and then you'll get shat out once more to do it again. just my theory.

big bang is a the butthole of a black hole.. you need to get out more user.. Infinite universes..

Well which god is it, then?

>...and I base that on absolutely nothing
3/10 for making me reply