Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfNrKwhMxPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yes.

Living the cream.

Who is this and why is his pic everywhere?

whats a log? i cant tell with the pictures

sry english isnt my first language

Slidding*

He is Andy Sixx and girls have been on record saying that they love him so much they would suck a log of shit from his asshole.

Sliding. Double consonant makes a short vowel sound. Sliding has a long vowel sound. I is like eye not like ei.

U mad whyte boi?

Yeah but it's still slidding

>Andy's revenge on "anal-log by nature Sup Forums makes a song threads"

For the past several months, each late Friday and Saturday night there has been a rap artist group called Analog by Nature that posts a thread on Sup Forums. Every post ending in log dubs gets rapped about, and every post in trip logs gets the chorus. For the past several weeks, this group has repeatedly and unfairly ignored all dubs and trips involving Andy Sixx and his warm log of shit. Well, it's time to take revenge. This previous Saturday so many logs of shit were posted, anal-log by nature for the first time rage quitted out of the thread and refused to make a song. Let's drive him from the board completely until they follow their own rules and decides to fairly include the Andy's that roll logs. Copy and paste this to all log threads, and be sure to be there late Friday/Saturday night.

BvB comander needs to sort his spelling out.

The cream

logged in to say great thread OP

The steam

Clog my fucking throat andy or i will kill meself

If it's yellow get lost, fella
If it's brown, gulp it down

The dream

Dear Sup Forums,

It's us, user-anus, once again. Except this time it's the logger speaking.

We are finished with your logless shills, constipation, and anti-diarrhea pills that spread like a snakes bite and ruin the internet. Where have all of the internet's problems come from? Loggit? 9log? No, no.
Here.
Tonight at SIXX am Sup Forums will officially come to an end.

"kek u cant eat Andy's sh*t"

Not only do I have my slidding skills and team aside me, but I also have 9log, the founding website of user-anus, aside us.

You're probably all thinking

"DARNIT GUYS WHAT DO WE POO"

There is one thing you CAN do. Surrender. I want Poop and Heaving here, with the SLIDD and everything, saying sorry, and banning all of things logless from your website.

As of now, you have SIXX hour and SIXX minutes.

The log is slidding, gentlemen.

We are logion.
We do not waste shit.
We do not log off.

- The Logger

youtube.com/watch?v=nfNrKwhMxPI

Rolling for a creamdream