IT'S HAPPENING, PEOPLE!!

IT'S HAPPENING, PEOPLE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5FBvcIhk-NI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No Super R-Type?

Pathetic.

Nintendo, re-releasing the same games over and over because they can't produce anything new that good

better have chrono trigger

>scalpers salivating intensifies

>be me
>be pc master race
>have every SNES ever made on my hdd
Why would I want to buy this again?

*game

/thread

This kinda of bullshit is for people too dumb to download roms and emulators

Uh huh. Someone missed e3. Or is one of those fags that thinks console specs mean something.

better put in DKC2 also

i thought DKC3 was also good, but it wasn't as popular

and where's my mario super pack??

Fuuuuuuck, no secret of mana? Fuck that

Why is this relevant? My NES, SNES and N64 are still functioning perfectly.

It's for drones to have another Nintendo toy on their shelf
Parents to buy kids a toy to show them "proper games"
And dumbasses who can't think of any better present to buy someone for Christmas, so they play it safe.

Because it'll sell out in minutes flat like the nes classic

fake and gay. enjoy your pong

Just build out a retro pi system and load thousands of games on it for about the same price.

>buying anything Nintendo
>went roms and emulators exist for FREE

This gon be gud. Watch as these start malfunctioning and bricking themselves, while the old ones around are still doing fine.

Don't see what that has to do with my comment about the switch and Nintendo's domination at e3.

I bought my NES, SNES and N64 in the 80s and 90s, as they came out, millennial faggot.

To dump some of that cash surplus. Chekd

I'll probably buy all of them I can, then resell them for bank off dumbasses during Christmas season. Easy money.

I didn't clearly specify. I get why it's relevant to the company that's producing them. I'm just wondering why it's relevant to us.

I literally can't think of any reason to buy this

I was born in 85...

Sorry I don't pay attention to E3 and the switch is gay as fuck

Just like Hollywood

When were you born?

>be me
>buy super nintendos for 20 bucks from 50yo on flea markets

Alright, so we both made terribly bad assumptions. Anyway way I play ROMs, because why the fuck would I use the consoles. The consoles are in the living room, functioning fine, but it's too much of a hassle.

Either way, my point was the same as yours, why would anyone buy this shit. Theres functioning old ones all over the internet, and theres ROMs.

Yes

I can play the entire library on my pc at home or my psp on the go. Suck a dick Nintendo, you won't get a dime of my money.

Pretty much, I like roms and emulators because it's easier to get every single game you ever wanted for free

'79.

Sure, my dad bought the NES for me, ya know, for some Mario Kart bonding. I guess I was about 7.

Everything else I bought with my allowance.

Here we go again. Nintendo will make 3 of them to drive up demand like the assholes they are. Plus it probably has the same super short cords so you have to purchase the nintendo brand wireless controller for it.

yau

So you're almost 40 and still on Sup Forums calling people faggots? I advise you to take a good look at your life.

I would get this if they'd have made the NES Classic Edition more easy to obtain. I don't enjoy the scarcity method of releasing stuff. Nintendo of America knew that they could have made so much more money on the classic NES but they chose not to release it.. whatever their reasons, I think it's bullshit because I'm sure it's marketing technique and it most likely cost them some business

Mario Kart was on SNES. That came out in 1992. You would have been 13.

OH boy I can't wait to play old games again yay I get to pay money for this too wow great I love replaying old games woo thanks Nintendo wow

yeah it pisses me off so much

Nintendo fanboy since NES here, andddd I own so many NES carts that I don't really need the NES edition or the SNES one. Why do you suppose they're doing it? solely to create some kind of illusion of demand? is that why the Switch (which IMO is worse than the Wii U as a solid console so far) has sold so well?

I already have a SNES. And an NES. And 2 Genesis'. 2 gamecubes 3 PS2s 3 Xbox 360s 1 PS3 3 PS1s 4 N64s an atari 2600 and an Arcade machine
>inb4 hoarder
I collect old game systems and old games.

>And dumbasses who can't think of any better present to buy someone for Christmas
what are you a fucking normie

I'll be buying one. as long as you can dl other titles. There's a few classics not on that list. R-Type and Actraiser to name just two

Can always put homebrew on a old wii and put roms on the SD card and play, instead of spending like $80 on this thing

what's my best bet on getting a MAME cabinet? I have limited knowledge of construction/putting stuff together, but I also don't particularly want to pay 2000 bucks. I have all the ROMs and stuff and I guess I can buy separate joysticks on eBay and all that? IDK.. what would you recommend for a n00b?

Alright you guys keep talking shit while I go enjoy myself with botw

>people can't like what I don't like

Take your shit and fuck off.

Why didn't you upload the completed Starfox 2 rom you cunts?

Aaaaand, it's gone

Fuck you all, I'm a collectionist and I'll buy that shit.

I got my arcade cab for $50. I would recommend building one if you want a more custom look to yours. Put in a flatscreen TV with an old Windows 7 PC hooked up to an IPAC board. IPAC boards are used to attach arcade buttons and joysticks to a usb cable that you would then run into the PC. Also, get Hyperspin. You can play more systems than just the arcade games. I did most of my research via YouTube.

youtu.be/5FBvcIhk-NI

>no one in real life gives a shit about my pussy killer stash so i post it on online forums

>people can't have hobbies

Treat yoself

>Secret of Mana
Well, gonna buy that shit

I need the CVC code on the back

I guarantee Nintendo will find a way to fuck this up.

Tom Harverford in the hizzy!

Off topic. But I so used this pic as a fake Santa contact in my phone for my kiddos. Whenever they start acting up all I gotta do is pull it up.

A good website for download vidyagame torrents?
Piratebay turned into crap and kickasstorrents look like shit now...

i have the original one
sine 92
i need to buy the new one?

Snes games are all legally free you cuck. Emuparadise

>buy raspi
>install game consoles up to n64
>spend money only on the raspi

Gg queers

For roms? Is it your first day on the internet?

Cannot wait for all the... complaints.

It probably runs at more frames and higher resolution. Probably not 1080 but like 480 or 720 at max. Cartridge difference might occur.

No, for steam games. Is for a research about piracy

Can it play cartridges?