Anyone going to Death Grips' concert next month?

In Ljubljana, August 14, at Kino Šiška.
How big is Kino Šiška anyway? How many people can fit in there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
youtube.com/watch?v=Maex3jW0Yw8
youtube.com/watch?v=a5yoqjABeBM
youtube.com/watch?v=j_K_79O21hk
youtube.com/watch?v=1c4nIz_ldf0
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wfy9uXX5qo
youtube.com/watch?v=UHdYm_lpfRI).
velzerat.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How big is Kino Šiška anyway? How many people can fit in there?
...why do you ask that?
Do you need measurements for how much explosive and how many bullets you'll need, user?

I wish. I'm just interested in how many sweaty people will be there.

Damn he still looks young after years of prison. I still think it was not him who killed Nicole.

>Ljubljana

AND SO ON

Pfft. You don't know what life is.

Now this is Zizek Thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
youtube.com/watch?v=Maex3jW0Yw8

quit talking with that stupid accent and give us rick and morty season 3 goddamn

Sweaty people from mu, i dont think there's many of us oldfags left who still go to memerap shows

Fuck you, this is my thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=a5yoqjABeBM
youtube.com/watch?v=j_K_79O21hk

HEY YOU FUCKS
THIS IS Sup Forums
KEEP IT Sup Forums RELATED

youtube.com/watch?v=1c4nIz_ldf0

I know what you mean, I've been to their show in Zagreb, and my god, hundreds of underage autists (and I mean that literally). It was funny and sad at the same time.

What the fuck

>Video made by a 4channer
No, thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Wfy9uXX5qo

meh it gave me a chuckle

It's also not technically made by a 4channer, since /leftypol/ is on 8ch.

Gonna see them in copenhagen in a few months, i'm preparing to be disapointed

I saw them in July 2015, imo incredible show, not sure what they're like these days but they have probably only gotten better

Why? They are great live.

I want Zizek to critique Death Grips even if he hates it (which he most likely would).

>(which he most likely would)
I don't think so. He would know what they are talking about (plus, he would push some of his own nonsensical opinions about how they are this or that).

I'm pretty sure he would. He only listens to classical music and operas.

Also, I think he would view them through the same lens he views Blue Velvet (youtube.com/watch?v=UHdYm_lpfRI).

Doesn't matter. Check out his film choices.
>He only listens to classical music and operas.
Just because you genuinely like one type of music doesn't mean you can't like or ponder about others.

Been to the Zagreb show as well, don't listen to , it was a great show. I'm 20 and I don't think I've seen anyone much younger than me and the crowd was hyped as fuck.

So yeah, just don't overthink it and have fun. After all, you're going for the music, not to count the autists in the crowd

Bat'ko is a /leftypol/er

I've always thought Zizek should analyse vaporwave, especially due to it's anti-capitalist elements.

I'm 19, and some autismo kid thought I worked there as a security guard. I mean, I wouldn't mind all this, but during the whole concert some smelly, shirtless fat guy constantly moshed into me (and there were many others like him).

There is always that one smelly, shirtless guy moshing into others, not only on DG concerts. I really don't mind such people, I just move away if they bother me in any way. Anyhow, apart from the autismo kid and the occasional moshing, it's definitely worth seeing them live, don't let the crowd spoil the concert for you.

The only thing I didn't really like about the Zagreb show was the somewhat poor mixing and the fact that the whole concert lasted for about an hour, which I personally thought was kinda short (though they did play like 17 songs IIRC)

Yeah, the sound was pretty bad, and it was definitely too short, but it was the best concert I have been to. They really are special, and this is coming from someone who only listens to classical music and songwriter pussies like Cohen.
I'm also going to see them in Ljubljana because I don't think I'll see them again in Zagreb.

Yeah, It's definitely among the best concerts I have ever been to, and I have been to quite a lot of concerts in general. Yeah, they're pretty unique and their fanbase is really diverse. I'd probably consider going to Ljubljana to see them again as well, if I was any closer to Ljubljana. Do you plan on catching Sigur Ros and Fleet Foxes in october? Definitely worth seeing them live, I'm sure it will be a great show, especially Sigur Ros.

if you're not moshing at death grips you shouldn't be there
i saw them at village underground and the entire place was moshing - the only safe space was the bar. best gig i went to that year

My friend will probably want to go, so if he gets the tickets I'll go (his sister can usually get cheaper tickets), otherwise I don't think so. I'd like to see Sigur Ros, though, but 240 kn is too much for me.

I don't really mind the moshing people, as long as they don't bother others who are not willing to join or cause any major trouble. It also depends who you're with.

Yeah, 240kn is quite a lot, but I feel like it's totally worth it if you really like the band, I honestly didn't have second thoughts while buying my ticket. It's not really that expensive when compared to some other bands whose concert tickets don't go below like 350kn.

Because I'll probably be too far away to smell the sweat

Meow

l0l

velzerat.bandcamp.com/

>Bird Got To Fly
>Dark Ambient
>Free FLAC
>9 songs
>Extremely experimental
>im only 17 dont rape me ok

>Europeans go to meme Americunt artist concerts

>I'VE GOT A LOT OF THINGS I WANT TO SELL BUT.... NOT HERE BABE
>IN TOKYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO