Oh lawdy

Oh lawdy

yahoo.com/katiecouric/michael-browns-mother-on-her-sons-legacy-and-her-143044138.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Qu5SKraWRs
youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that haircut

JUST

Is she going to use any of the money to actually get her kid a grave stone?

kek Reminds me of a boxing story. This rookie was starting to get a little popular, and accepted a match against one of the best boxers out there so he could buy a house for his mom. Well the rookie got rocked so hard that he died. The professional felt bad so he gave the rookie's mother a shit load of money.

The mother spent it all on drugs and lawyers to sue the boxer for even more money.

reminder to support the REAL michael brown story

>thug son dies
>make millions in a book deal

That comment section is on FIRE. It seems as if people are finally starting to wake up. Feels good, man.

Yahoo comments are always entertaining.

I thought they no longer had a comments section because they were so visceral. I guess I was wrong.

>Doodoo Brown
kek

Still the hypest shit, aside from race riots, to ever come out of B-More.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Qu5SKraWRs

Which one was Michael Brown again?

The dindu who assaulted a person of authority and got shot as a result? Oh, wait...

Like the Jew that convinced her to let him write it and publish it is gonna give that ape a cent.

Isn't she suppose to be in jail for assaulting her mother?

> Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil

Nice to see she's finally realised her son was at fault here.

I will never understand why Indians and Koreans open up stores in nigger infested shitholes.

No amount of money is worth that.

She wrote a book about her son and put herself on the cover instead of him... What a bitch.

What is this fucking youth novel font? It looks like a fucking joke

She is a disgusting fetal alcohol syndrome having nigress.

She looks like a monkey with Down's lel.

Her son tried to kill a cop.
Cop refused to cooperate.
One dead dindu.
Darwin in action, senpai.

She didn't even raise him, he lived with his Grandmother...

Where's TJ Sotomayor on this shit?

Great topical advertising.

>never read a book
>writes a book

KEK

it's a wig
black women are all bald

>8 pound bag
Fuck man, can I get Starbursts in a bag that big?

>rob convenience store
>assault a cop
>try to take cops gun
>be in america
>cops are armed
>cops are trained to shoot you in exactly this situation
>get shot in the face

remind me

at what point in this sequence of events were we meant to feel sorry for Brown and angry with the cop?

let me guess, racism made him steal the cigars from that Indian shopkeeper

or society made him attack an armed cop

or slavery made him charge back and try and assault the cop who was shooting at him

what a fucking joke

>This sheeboon is still trying to cash in on the death of her niglet.

The "shame" is all on her.

He dindu nuffin, user. It's all the police's fault.

An organized email campaign should now ensue, where anons email this pic to her 10,000 times a day along with quotes from her book about how loving and innocent the niglet was.

They all do this. Friend of a coworker had both her good bois shot and killed by police. Cashed in for millions. Coworker suddenly running a full on salt mine, jealous ass sociopath bitch.

"What would her slain son think of all that has transpired since his death? McSpadden told Beban, “I think he would be amazed. It’s — you know, my son made a statement that the world would know his name, and he wasn’t speaking in this manner. You know, he wanted to be a producer and make music, and that was part of the many things he wanted to do … but I think he would be amazed.” She continued, “I really do think he would encourage other kids to do the same thing, you know, be influenced, be inspired to make change, to move forward and see better days, because I don’t think any of these children out here, including myself when I was growing up, knew exactly what type of world we were living in.”

>no

He would have been another small time criminal/hustler and would up in jail or dead by another nigger within a few years either way.

>Lezley
>McSpadden

So you telling me, this bitch couldn't even change her last name to her sons last name even for this fucking book?

"Shame the devil"

What did she mean by this?

Gib money! Pay fo dat racism! All you crackas gilty, kilt muh sun!

blacks read at lower levels than the rest of the world. gotta make it appeal to them and tween sjw's

youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s
skip to 4m or so

It's an idiom.
She's probably misused it.

Moral of the book: He Dindu Nuffin

da white devil

cant believe yahoo comment section hasnt been jewed yet

And the publisher?
>pic related

>the face of fetal alcohol syndrome

WOW JUST WOW I can't believe this is still misunderstood. YOU really can't see past your PRIVILEGE.

Let me break this down for you.

TELL ME, if it were a white boy robbing the shopkeeper, would the police have been called? THINK ABOUT IT.

You and I BOTH know that he would have given the WHITE BOY what he wanted and said "now get out of here ya rascal!" and maybe, MAYBE told his parents.

BUT NO, when it's a proud BLACK kid he doesn't consider his parents, he goes right to the police and FORCES him into survival mode. He had to fight because of his black skin.

WOW.

either low quality bait, or you're autistic

acknowledged, next time a nigger robs me ill shout "get outta here ya little rascal" before i shoot him.

Niggers are not opposed to eating their own children in the metaphorical and literal sense.