I want to touch my gf's boobs but she is kinda shy.How would Sup Forums made it accesable?

I want to touch my gf's boobs but she is kinda shy.How would Sup Forums made it accesable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lEh1EgGAlrQ
youtu.be/7FSVSIE3DkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GRAB EM

assert dominance

You haven't touched her boobs yet? Why do you call her gf?

Kill her

>calls her his gf
>hasn't touched her tits

I don't know where to start. I'm in my mid 30s now, I gave up the "relationship before sex" bullshit in college.

grab her ass instead
ass>tits

Youre the only boob in the relationship.

Real advice here, stand behind her when you get the chance and kiss her neck, if she swoons a little bit, put your hands on her hips. If she lets you do that, keep kissing her neck slowly while sliding your hands up her body until you reach your goal.

>girls love having their boobs played with

you know we are kissing,hugging all that but i never directy just grab em.But man trust me she got 2 big one

what fucken age are you bro

then chop off her head and fuck her throat right?

13 year old spotted

well i got that ;) thx for the tip doh.Man its so damn fine

Like this

just tickle her, very easy

okay im not gonna lie.Im a fucking beta.

khm OP is a beta

gonna try thx

and then just grab em' by the pussy

yep.She actually got a similar dress

why not just ask to fuck? You can touch her titties in there somewhere. Is she a virgin?

Hide

Go

HONK

yep.For all i know she is a virgin.But im a fucking beta and she is shy too.Soo just asking for fucking isn't gonna work out

pff XD

what age are you actually? Can you not talk to her at all about fucking?

o all the fellas out there with ladies to impress
It's easy to do just follow these steps
1: Cut a hole in a box
2: Put your junk in that box
3: Make her open the box
And that's the way you do it

dude wtf are you doing?

youtu.be/lEh1EgGAlrQ
Which is better

youtu.be/7FSVSIE3DkY

why are you asking here?

Georg Fischer

what is it with Sup Forums lately and unironic ecks dees
we know it's summer, you need a time-out

im not gonna state my age because in todays world even 12 year olds are starting to get perverted.I can talk about sex,i can talk about anything so no limits here.Just the phisical action is the problem.I can talk i can make out.But fuck i get so much adrenalin when im about to ask that i just freeze like a fucktard.Im hoping that another Ex-beta can help out a beta

just fuck her

>phisical
okay I can tell you're young. Yeah I used to shit myself too before it happened, just have a few beers if possible

Well its the end of autism...JUST KIDDING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just for the original Sup Forums

>You must be 18 or older to post here.

jesus christ my grammar is bad.Welp thanks for the tip.Probably when im in germany after im drunk just gonna text her something along teh lines to send nudes and can i touch your boobs.If she says no.Well im gonna know when im clear.

yeah no shit.I am older than 18 dont worry about it.I just have some issues with sexual intercourse

i was alway a 2pac fan sooo i have to go with The rose Mixtape

probably to know my age.Man i miss 2pac

If you're in germany just get a hooker in the red light district and fuck her. You will lose your beta fears(legit)
wat

yeah they are fucked.Well its pretty ironical to this thread

^_^

nahh.Im happy i have a girlfriend.Ya know its like you fuck a stranger and then take the feeling of cheating with you to home.I dont want to ruin the feeling of trust.About the 2pac thing.Well 2pac is rap music of a different generation so if you know him,his music you have a pretty high chance that you lived in that generation

I'm 26 bro, I'm just surprised you are still scared to touch titties at that age

Firmly grasp them!

take your dick out in front of her and post reaction

Then why do you have a problem with specifying your age? It actually is relevant.

Important information:
>Your age
>Her age
>How long your relationship has been
> How many relationships you have been in
>How many relationships she has been in

Without any information: The best I can tell you is try alcohol and poker, change it to a game of strip poker later. That or just go for a boob grab while making out.

If you're a young couple, with the shyness maybe it's best to take it slow. I think older and more experienced people can just go for it or even talk it out.

It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission. I'd just go for it, and if she isn't okay with that, stop and apologize. But if you're really worried about her shyness then you could just ask first and be prepared to be shot down for a while. I believe it's more of a in the moment sort of thing, not something that you should premeditate. Well, premeditate the moment, but not the actual thing. Set the right mood, go for it when the mood is right.

sure is fucking summer in here

>Doesn't want to reveal his age.
>Answers a question that he knows will reveal his age.

This sort of question wouldn't have worked on me as it's not a genre I enjoy at all. Based on that information alone I would be interested in guesses on my age, race, & sterotype.

He's an early teen.

he is gay

Liking 2pac seems more like mid-20s.

ohh now this is the answer that i was waiting for.Yes we are a young couple.I wass planning on taking her out to the woods at night.Fire,alcohol and good cigar.Hugging kissing etc.Gonna try it when im drunk.Thanks for the 101.Seriously dude.You just saved a beta brother!

forget the cigar, might turn her off and is pretty autistic

excuse me nigger I'll have you know I've been here since 500 BC

pretty close guess

yeah.Good idea.Cigars are for the taste and the smell of it sticks to you.like hell there wouldn be any kissing that night.Again thx

yeah.Now answer my question are traps gay?Cause m8 if i open yo bitch ass laptop i probably gonna see 3 lads fucking each other in the ass

not scared just.Okay im shitting myself XD man i was always a loner before this.I realy dont know what she has seen in me.And she was a loner too soo probably this was the base of all of this

It's kik
>kek

I don't how you are when drunk. Personally, I prefer being buzzed to drunk. Relaxed enough, but still aware. But that's just me.

420 blaze eet

I don't get it.

OP is this you posting this garbage to keep the thread alive?

same brah.When im drunk i turn relaxmode on.Im kinda like the 60's italian gangsters.I love good whiskey and cigar and good suits.I realy dont know why.Previous life experience i guess XD

Man, with all the mumble rap, tupac is god for some teens

nah m8.Its just a random guy posting spongebob memes.But i agree that you should smoke weed every day

have to agree.Today rap is made up of screaming (xxxsuckmytentaclein) and something that i call the alien screeching (future/past)

Post bank screenshot
>also companyname

topkek

>TFW coincide makes this a spongebob thread now

Too much underground rap (bass boosted tracks) and lil yachty yhinking he's the best, though i have to say xxxtentacion has talent, listen to actual rapping not the bass boosted shit

>she got 2 big one
where wer u when op not tough tit

Roll

#drawthread

yep too much underground shit.Altrough im not into this genre i still have respect for all the talented pepole who made actual music.Ya know im actually a metalhead :D

2/7

please draw a girl with big boobs,big ass black and pony tail

^ this, first time squeezing a boob for me was on a dare. Once I had my first gf I did the ol' watch a movie, put your arm around her, and slowly creep your hand into her shirt. Funny how that shit works when you're like 16.

Np u being a metalhead, I listen to what i like (except punk, emo, heavy, thrash metal). And i appreciate the people who actually enjoy music, not just being a superficial thing

pf haha gonna try m8 :D

And a LaVey too..its just normal for us XD we dont give an opinion to anything unless its asked :D +bonus i cant disturb others life if it does not disturb me

ehm try demonhunter driving nails man its the best

Heh, then I have actually met a metalhead not a 9gag metalfag

If u are not an extremist i also dont care of your religion

ehm my fellow metalheads would be proud XD do you have a facebook brah?This board is dying anyway

this man knows

When I was younger I used to wonder like
If I was singing songs just to sing the songs
Or if was singing 'cause that's what the bitches wanted
I couldn't play guitar like Van Halen
Had no secret chords like Saint David
But you still came around, ate your lunch with me
Used to park your car to try the bus with me

FINALLY SOMEONE :DDD well trust me m8 we dont give a shit about anyones opinion religion.We are the kind (or not) atheist guys who just love to live life at the fullest (btw we cant make sacrifices)

OHH i was sooo close XD got everything right until her hips part after that i stopped kissed her neck a few more times then we just stare into the night sky so close

nice :DD

Sure i have man, but i must say im beta in life still :(

thanks for pinting it out.I cant belive i oassed this comment.Well i had the opportunity but i stopped pff #thebetainsideus

oh btw Frank Ocean songs for women.Good touch

where do you come from? english is your second language right?