I just woke up from a 5 month coma. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COWBOYS!?!

I just woke up from a 5 month coma. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COWBOYS!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNZoci59ijs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same thing that happened to the girl you posted. Got too successful and carried away, became fat and complacement.

*fat and complacent

waaaaay too much ass

Post the rest

has that edp ass

youtube.com/watch?v=dNZoci59ijs

Thats a big girl...

But I fucking love fat, complacent girls. Seriously, nothing gets my dick harder than a fat white bitch with a big ass who sits around and stuffs her face.

She got incredibly fat.
The fate of all white women

back to ireland with you

>Turns around
>Sweating intensifies.jpg

The inevitable fate of t h i c c and most white women with ass is disgusting cellulite and obesity

That's why I got me a qt latina with a nice ass that works out almost daily and is pretty skinny otherwise

you ain't got shit faggot. ease off the delusions before you start believing them.

>"...which I forgot"
>shows her fat ass
Bitch you're asking for it

FUCK, thanks for that, I haven't had a fap that satisfying in a while. Are these web-only ads? I never see them on TV.

I'd fuck the shit out out of a girl like OP's but you're absolutely fucking retarded to think she wouldn't go to shit by age 35

>qt latina

Sorry bud, she has got to go.

born here senpai

I don't care, as long as they aren't in the playoffs anymore.

>the cancerous tumor that is Texas

learn to read faggot.

What delusions do I have? She literally works out so her body isn't a some meme that will last 3 years in her prime before turning into cellulite

>implying that matters

nope.

Sometimes you faggots deny shit like the holocaust ever happening and claim anybody who contributes is welcome and then other times you want nothing but to gas anybody who isn't 100% """white""

Make up your minds already

>Sup Forums is one person.