ITT: Autist can't get gf so he blames another race

Checked trips
Still shut the fuck up

Yes, her! I have to know :(

Hitler lost ww2

chamomile-cannonball tumblr
com/post/135445140321/tsunderetaker-6-of-my-selfies-from-2015-i-was

aha! Internet wizardry to the rescue.

SOY!!!!! Apparently "white people" Foods have been tainted with SOY to feminize the white men.

It also makes them fat and lazy.

by who?

this is the future for white girls AND bois

Very little. What we should be asking is
>"What happened to white men to make them crave black cock so much?"
I'm not sure exactly what happened to them, but it makes me sad. Ay well, at least they won't be reproducing.

Westerns enslaved black people and Asian people hate them.
Does it matter what a small collectible of cuck pics show here when facts prove blacks are still inferior as ever.

By the way did you take a look at isolated African villages yet? They still live in huts my man.

this

strong men go to die in war
weak men stay at home and become sissies
women don't want sissies, so they go for blacks

i hate white women

tru

selective perception, that's what happened

this is lyf

the joos

that's a hot one

any more? im enjoying it ..

KEK

i've been doing my butt exercises to get a nice round, firm white butt for black guys to use

Feminism.
White women, who are single mothers by choice, kicked white men out of the role of fatherhood and then never taught their boys to be masculine because masculinity is the foundation of the patriarchy, which is "evil". Black women, who are NOT single mothers by choice, made certain to teach their children to be masculine because black women generally don't read feminist literature.
This is literally what happened.

What went right*

yummy

i love this thread gets people so cucked

i agree :3c

These threads are for fags to look at dicks. Of course you love it.

You developed a sexual fantasy op and is now starting to look for evidence based on opinion and not the other way around. Happends a lot these days. Simple truth is only some while sluts go for black men due to these ideas. Most realise a black man is more often then not a bad idea in the western world as they are likely to hold worse jobs and be less of a blue collar worker then your avarage white guy. Hence forth securing their future for their child in a more stable "white"realtionship.

no coming back after that

Evolution

>Hence forth securing their future for their child in a more stable "white"realtionship.

after they have been blacked multiple times

bump

I want to put my little white cock in chastity and let a hung bull nigger fuck my big white boy butt with his superior bbc.

Women are complete idiots. And all the men who turned into women are idiots, so they just fit

I was wondering who the most disloyal women are to their race and originally thought black women who even 100 years ago were willing to do the extremely taboo and fuck black men. But then I realized just about every race of women, rather than honorably kill themselves, would gladly open their legs to a conquering tribe.

Women are disloyal

80℅ right

Accept your place

ooga booga nigga how can witeboize evem compete?????

>whiteboys are okay with furfaggotry and bestiality but will come into every thread like this to chimp out

oshit.jpg

Love drama like this. Any other behind the scenes drama even if it doesn't have to do with this topic?

I love white boy are more handsome that blacks im girl

no you're just illiterate