Other thread reached limit. Straight Shota thread!

Other thread reached limit. Straight Shota thread!

Post straight shota pics / women you wanted to see dominated by shotas.

bump

Love the idea of milfs dating boys.

Let's keep this thread going.

more?

Keep helping to bump the thread and of course.

Hot scenario. Not a fan of the art though.

New to this this any good sites for this

I'll admit it's not the best but it grew on me.

Gelbooru you can find stuff under the straight_shota tag. Hentai stream has a few videos. EXhentai or Nhentai have mangas. SSbooru is exclusively shota.

...what in the blue fuck???

Yeah, okay.

Would love to see a chick like this baby sitting a shota and end up getting tied up by him and banged all night long. Anyone else have women they'd love to see getting dicked by shotas?

They're posting guro because they think other people have to like and dislike all the things they do.

Hey guro faggot, keep going and watch me spam all the guro threads in retaliation.

moar!

Nope but you have good taste with most of the pics you post. I suppose little boys like huge tits rather than a big round ass though lol

she's nice

Lol alrighty then, from now on expect to see lots of little boys fucking milfs in all your guro threads, cunt.

BUMP

Moar

I think big tits and cleavage are better at making a shota go crazy, but if a shota had to deal with an ass like this every day he would start groping it regularly.

Goddamn

You think I visit that cancer?

>Has lots of sexual guro
>Claims to not visit guro threads

K

but this is fucking banned on Sup Forums, read the rules

Doesn't matter if it's on a public beach, a boy will fuck his big sister's tits whenever he wants.

Do yourself a favour and don't visit them. I don't visit them cause there's nothing but retards in it. There are very few images I have that use the standard Sup Forums file name

Bump

No it's not. Shota and loli are not against federal law, look it the fuck up. Cartoons dont have rights because they are fucking cartoons. Why do you think milftoon, jab, etc. are so popular?

Don't care, you're ruining innocent retards of their fun by trying to ruin ours.

Artist fucked up on the foot. Kinda looks like a hand lol

you got anymore?

Specifically of this woman / boy couple, but I do have more from this artist. Glassfish is the artist.

Anyone who likes this style would probably like noill. Similar style but higher quality.

thank you

Always found that gif hot. Love seeing a shota mounting a woman's ass and going to town.

Bump

He draws qt milfs, especially that one with the coupons or whatever. It's the boys and penises that turn me off. Too small/skinny/young looking I guess.

Same

Would love the girl on the left to fall asleep sunbathing only to wake up to see a horny shota titty fucking those basketball sized tits.

also the cock of the boy is way too big

Fair point, always liked big dicked shotas. Love milfs struggling knowing they shouldn't be fucking shotas but can't stop thinking about their huge cocks.

That's 99% of shota otherwise we couldn't self insert lol

It is big even by hentai standards tho

Yesss

lol, will be a long time before I find a Gravity Falls pic I like more (Though oppaicifica comes close)

i realy need a telegram bot or chanell with that shit
anybody know smth like this?

No idea what you're saying

I'm looking for videos. Any brothers hook a nigg*r up?