>no gay bullshit on life or trolling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1eLeIocAcU
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
archive.fo/YErG8
archive.fo/jceEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chop your dick off and w8

helium tank, mask connected to tank, Body cant tell the difference between the two drift to sleep and never wake up

continue to beg for attention till you die of old age

>Look in mirror.
>Take leftover broken shard.
>Slash wrists DOWNWARD

I don't wanna die of pain. So, no thanks.

No, faggot I'm being seriously

Where do i get that?

Anywhere man, Just google it. Its supplied for party balloons from loads of places

This. My wife did it this way and it worked for her. Just don't so this as some faggy "cry for attention" because you will kill yourself.

No, that's too hardcore must hurt like a bitch

Kinda like that, should start saving for it

Yes, I know. Who the fuck even wanna be in this lame bullshit planet and suffer

Do you really wanna man? whats up

use this on your dome

If I was going to kill myself I would OD on heroin. But you shouldn't kill yourself, dude. That shit ain't cool.

If I would kill myself, I would prefer helium. It's cheap, clean, fast, no pain.

Fucking helium? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Beg for attention? You son of a bitch if i was craving attention, I would be in some fagy jew social shites and would've been trying hard being edgy and crap. Not out here asking for tips on Hpw to fucking kill myself and end this shit show for myself. Am done with it

Look buddy you need to calm down. Don't talk to user like that he's pretty cool guy.

No doubt. I would already have done an hero myself, but I have to wait until our pets get old and die. It sucks because I'm done with life now. On the plus side, I do a lot of drugs and get laid a lot because I now give zero fucks. Sadly, it's not enough to fill the void she left in my life or kill the sorrow I live with all the time. On the other hand molly mixed with coke is the best antidepressant combination in the universe.

>gay shit strictly not allowed

Not gonna save you, but read this before you go. Imagine nothingness. No self awareness, no feeling, thinking, being sad mad or happy, no eating. There'll be no more laughs or frustration. Nothingness forever and ever. You were given once chance to live and you're gonna speed up to that hellish void of nothingness. No thanks Jeff, I rather live even if it's shitty. I like eating and laughing even if it isn't much.

Od Heroin sounds nice, ending off with euphoria, sweet

It works user. Trust me, I know.

Totally one thing that's holding me is my pet dog, I regret adopting her. I'm crying while typing this, thinking about how she loves me, and would never know what happened to me and wait her entire life, expecting i would come back.

Well said, user

It's easy to do just follow these steps
1: Cut a hole in a box
2: Put your junk in that box
3: Make her open the box
And that's the way you do it

I sure will miss you faggots and food, will remember the good times I've had with y'all.

I've had it enough of it, i can't take no shit, death is the ultimate destination, life is a lie, nobody cares about this damn planet as well.

nobody cares if you kill yourself as well, so why should you do it?

You sure, you're on right thread retard?

I get the same thing thinking about what my dog must think about my wife. The only consolation I have is that she found my wife before I did and animals surely must understand death, perhaps in a way we, as humans, cannot accept. But, I've got to stick around, no matter how much I hurt, to make sure the cats and the dog are taken care of.

18 wheeler or railroad tracks.

Explode yourself in a huge group of Muslims and do the world one last favour

The human body is very fragile, just take a knife, cut yourself somewhere sensitive, and wait.

That's gay and nasty, think about the fucking pain, germs and dirt

dont let go never give up its such a wonderful life

As much heroin as you can afford.
Go out happy.

Rope, piano wire, super glue, bridge

Tie rope and piano wire to bridge
Tie rope to feet tie piano wire to neck
Put superglue on hand
Put hands on head
Wait til glue hardens
Jump

>kike/chink/sand nigger/pleb faggot detected

Bullshit.

don't do it

i can offer you only this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=F1eLeIocAcU

An Exit Bag is a good way. Recommending it

I'm not happy, i don't give a fuck about woman, drugs, money, fame, family or anything(may be except my pet).

Guides/Methods:
LostAllHope Wiki: lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
Suicide Faq: archive.fo/YErG8
A Practical Guide to Suicide: archive.fo/jceEo

no nigger sir but a nice guy

climb on top off a train and touch the high voltage wires

That sounds like a plan I would murder somebody, dude that's harsh.

Wait 7 jears, by then every single cell in your body will be replaced and U will be dead.... kinda

I don't even like electric shocks

You dont want to if you have to ask, coward. The infinite means are literally all around you and are obvious. That hesitation for finding painless means or less shameful or sparing loved ones the discovery are all signs your soul doesnt want it. Just turn off KSUK radio in your head, it lies. Thats the station playing you suck you always will, youre a failure, theres no hope, I hate blah blah blah

cut of your own ballz and eat them

So far, helium and heroin seems fine.

Drink a bottle or two of Robitussin to dissociate and possibly trip so hard that you change your mind first.
If you still wanna die, you'll be dissociated enough to not feel much of anything physically. Drink a six pack in the midst of it and then either take a bunch of opiates in a bathtub, or hang yourself.

no one does

Not really the removal of the head from the body would be quick and painless, the glue keeps you from backing out and leaves a body that looks like you ripped off your own head, that's how I'd kill myself, I mean if you're going to do it then put on a goddamn show.

Don't listen to this faggot. That shit has air in it so you can't kill yourself.
Find some good stuff from a welding supply shop.

But that radio's talking real shit. I don't even want it, i never even wanted to be born.

why you never wanted to be born?

cynait or some radioactive poison. then dress up in a suit and carry an breafcase and fake passes, maybe a weapon. go to a public place like a trainstation or an airport, then call an reporter that u feal scared and u want to talk about something.u want to meet. then take poison.

Self-murder is illegal you niggerfaggot
> pic related

m8 just buy it off from amazon.Just drift away and do not fight back.Cauze it can do brain damage.And you want to die not to suffer

My uncle left his dogs at home and shot himself in the woods. Took weeks to find him but his dogs are literally always sad now. Its been 2 years.

Don't make me wanna cry faggot

Because, i don't give a fuck and it's unfair for me, and didn't even wanted to play this game anyways

Jumping from a very tall building or going parachuting and trolling everyone by not deploying the chute. You get to experience the best thing ever(flying, kinda) and you 100% painlessly die

tell whats so bad about your life

Got uneven chromosomes?

I don't support, neither admire gore shite. What are you, beaner/sand nigger?

Its not objectively real, just weird voices giving a despairing destructive viewpoint to events. The real part of you, your consciousness, that thinks and considers can back off the fear and hate. Two dogs always fighting inside, the one that wins is the one you feed.

If your asking for advice on how to kill yourself, you're clearly not ready

Yeah right, like that won't hurt and wouldn't be nasty

go to north korea

Because that put me in misery into this shithole of a planet filled with shitheaded kikes, fags and dykes

If you fucking need instructions then you don't really want to do it. After all it only takes that first step from a ten story building.

Kek, trolling up on air. And, i don't wanna look like a road kill after i die

I thought they fill helium tanks with enough oxygen to keep you alive now?

Everything you could imagine, I'd be better off dead

Can one kill them self if they don't have a life?

Tie a ton of balloons to your self and float away, please document.

we all live in this world, why are you special?

Jump off a cliff and die on impact.

At least am trying you tryhard smartass faggot

are you sure about that?

What the fuck did you just fucking say? You fucking people are assholes and plebs, fucking dirt to me, whereas this world fucking revolves around me. so watch it bumboy

Then, i doubt if i ever gonna die, technically yeah you can.

Yes, been thinking about the respected topic for years.

No, i don't wanna end up like a road kill

Why should it matter what you end up like as long as you are dead with minimal suffering?

and if we look to our left we can see a special snowflake.

you need some pills and some sleep, the world will look better in an amount of time, there are always ups and downs, get professional help as soon as you can and work on your life

You are aware that those who kill themselves are simply reborn and given an even harder life the next time? There is no free ride or way out. You succeed or fail but in the end you live and die when you are supposed to or you repeat the game on a harder mode.

Worse, middle age white guy.

lol

pro tip: you don't

How is that even a question?

>hippie detected
Bullshit.

>hippie detected
Bullshit.

you re right, don t mentioned it, it seems like we should guess how op is killing himself right now?

You are welcome.