>Not socially retarded or horribly ugly
>tfw never even held a girl's hand

How fucked am I?

then by DEFITNITION YOU ARE :
>socially retarded or horribly ugly

god damn,... you are stupid

>not socially retarded or ugly
then whats the fucking problem?

I mean there's hope. I'm curious though, how have you never held a girl's hand before? Like kissless is one thing, but hand holding is super benign

21? lol. I'm 32. It doesn't get better. It's only downhill from there. Have fun!

I mean it's easy to tell when you are ugly hut if you are truly socially retarded there is no knowing it sometimes. Maybe you really are socially retarded and people are just trying to be nice?

>21, life's work isn't focused on getting laid
>Not socially retarded

Pick one

You're probably just socially inept. Go to a bar, get a few drinks in you to loosen up, then strike up a conversation with someone (preferably a girl)

Do you even talk to women? There are things like Tinder now that completely eliminate the need to even approach women, and people are still virgins. I don't understand.

im 31, most likely look better than you, and im a hopeless virgin.

you still have a chance.

IDK it just hasn't happened. I wasn't very likable until high school and by then I wasn't meeting people outside my friend group and I didn't want to try hooking up with a friend. I didn't know how to meet people in college. I just didn't know where to do it. I know how to talk to new people though.

I did in elementary school, but just as friends. After a while other kids said we were dating so we stopped doing it so much.

And every time somebody asked me
If I sing songs to get at women, I say, "Yeah"
They say, "No fair, no fair, that's cheating"
I say, "Shit, oh well, oh well"
And every time a nigga asks me
If I sing songs to get at women, I say, "Yeah"
They say, "No fair, no fair, that's cheating"
I say, "Boy, don't judge 'cause, hell, if you were me
You'd be singin' to her, like lah dah-dah, dah-dah
Lah dah-dah, dah-dah, lah dah-dah, dah-dah

Thanks for reminding me of my worst fear fam! You keep doin you.

>not socially retarded or horribly ugly
>never held a girls hand
you're lying on one of these accounts, most likely the former

what the fuck is wrong with all of you ?

when are you fucks going to grow up ?? stop with all the stupid fucking " vidya games " or what ever you hell you dumb asses play.. and just grow the fuck up..
women/girls are not that complicated , talking to them is NOT that complicated...and getting a girlfriend is not rocket science ...

I want to try and avoid going online if I can. I'm gonna be getting a job soon but atm I just have no way to meet women. Like, where the hell do people even meet new people once they leave school?

>Not socially retarded
>on Sup Forums

Where do you even meet them? And how do you find the ones that aren't batshit crazy and demanding?

I see people saying you should be a social retard if this is the case. But i get what you're saying OP.

there's like another layer to it. we might not be socially inept when it comes to friends, colleges, teachers etc. but dating someone is a different type of relationship which i guess i suck at.

It's something to work on i guess but that shit's hard.

Online, clubs, bars, parties, through existing friends. I'm a fa/tg/uy so I go to gaming stores and play in tournaments. (Although I'm making friends, not meeting women.) Find an event you're interested in and do it.

well shit , lets see..how about :
the grocery store,
dog park,
farmers market
walking downtown

places not to LOOK
dance clubs , bars , parties, these women are there to impress other women, and dress for it, however if you're a jock or brad pitt or are part of the band you might have a chance..

regular women/girls are at REGULARS places just like you ...

>I know how to talk to new people though.
literally pick a girl, go up and ask if she wants to go out for coffee or something. Say she looks cute and you want to get to know her. Try a few times if she has a bf and youll get a reputation as someone single and one might say yes. If you get a yes go on the date and avoid creepy topics. Lie if you have too. After that shit is pretty self explanatory.

most important part is dont ever let rejection seem like it effects you even if it does, play it off like you have 1000 girls waiting.

sorry to break it to you but you're fucked... if you haven't lost your virginity before you're 20 you're never going to ... it's science

Exactly! It's actually really nice to hear some one else say it like that. I don't even think I'd be all that bad in a relationship, it's the starting one part that gets me.

You can meet them in places where you just have brief encounters? I figured asking for a number at something like a grocery store would come off as too forward and way too fast right from the start. Hell, some people even consider that harassment now.

Sup Forums is the most popular board, tons of people come here, and consider themselves not to be normies. Sup Forums is a normie board if you really think about it. What you think of as a normie and the regular family really isn't normal at all.

what he said ...NO just means no..it DOES NOT MEAN , I hate you ,, you're ugly ,or stupid.. it JUST means no,
she might have a b/f or she is busy..or she wants something else at the moment...
DON"T ADD a bunch of stupid shit that is not there..

Not a bad idea. I don't really know if we have any gaming stuff in Jacksonville though. This city is boring as shit and has almost no culture that I know of. I was into karate for a long time and I want to get back into it (only been gone 3 years for college) and I'd love a karate chick. They're rare though.

you never ask a girl for her number when you first see them ...wait until she is comfortable with you...THEN YOU OFFER your number and give her the option if she is interested she will call ...it also she her that YOU are the confident one

That first part is the bit I just don't get. you just walk right up and ask about coffee? No chat or lead up? No other excuse to talk to her, even to do that 5 second "are you sane" test?

Then take a karate class. Might be difficult because most of the guys there would want her if she's there. Alternatively online dating with karate as an interest.

Jacksonville has got to have a gaming store. I live in small town and I have 3 within 15 minutes of me.

Good point, will try to keep that in mind. Thanks.

Good point. Would be nice if we didn't always have to do the approaching part though. Still, I just don't get it. Like, I see a cute girl at a store, this isn't really a place to socialize, so what do I do? Just come up with an excuse to talk to her, see if I like her, and hope it goes on long enough to offer her my number?

>choose not sociably retarded
>???
>profit

We have like, gamestop and shit like that. I do have a gaming bar, but when I checked it out it seemed like a few teens playing CSGO with their headphones on and no mics. I should try it when its a friday night. Are you talking about like card shops though?

do you not know how to casually compliment someone ?
how about smiling at her ( without looking creepy tho)
then something like " wow I really like the way hair looks it's very pretty "

Oh shit well there it is. BRB, gotta get all the bitches.

I mean, yeah I guess I can do that. I'm kinda scared that I'm gonna be called a perv for giving out compliments today though. Where does it go after that?

Yeah, I'm talking about card shops. Although, video game lounges are starting to be a thing now. You might be able to find another one that isn't for teens. I'd be surprised if there was only one in Jacksonville. I don't recommend card shops or gaming bars for finding ladies though. A lot of dating is really online. Finding friends though is definitely event oriented.

that depends on where she takes it , you just have to NOT BE NEEDY and Desperate acting. PRETEND you are confident even if you are not....but you have to let them get used and comfortable with you ..if it is where she works...
ALSO if you are at a park or whatever she does not know you and does not know how scared you are to talk to her,...but if you just say " something like hey I saw you from over there and noticed you cute smile here is my number , text me ......SMILE.....then say I got to go .. and leave ...I get calls most of time with approach

Anytime

i feel ya man, haven't figured it out myself.

i do think that repeated meeting is important though instead of just a nice chat in the grocery store.

then again what do i know. i suffered the same faith so far.

Cool. I'm more into video games than card shops but maybe the gaming bar will liven up a bit. It is a bar after all.

Thanks for the advice. I figured the whole needy thing was a given though. I have to admit I am a little bitter about how this whole retarded game is basically on guys but I'll figure out how to get over it.

Pretty fucked

install tinder or whatever, anyone can do this unless you have heavy autism, are a ugly fatass or have high standards

Agreed user, it's all about placement.