ITT we discuss shit in LOST that we never understood

ITT we discuss shit in LOST that we never understood.

What was with the polar bears?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amTScPbrFyM
youtube.com/watch?v=kH0P-CA7ntE
youtube.com/watch?v=JwqMip33Xr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dharma brought them in

from the portals they left open

or aliens, I forogt

what was with the talking melons on that tree?

what was with that rope that turned into a snake?

How was Jack's dad talking to Michael? Michael never met Jack's dad? It couldn't be the smoke monster because he couldn't leave the island.

why did Ben stay behind?
:'c

youtube.com/watch?v=amTScPbrFyM

If they all just end up in heaven why didn't they just mass suicide in S1?

Follow up question, why is the korean baby still a baby in heaven?

The Whispers they heard of "the others", they turned out to be just normal people, so what was that paranormal shit?

Why did G*d decide to punish all of them?

Why did that bird say "Hurley?"

>The Whispers they heard of "the others", they turned out to be just normal people, so what was that paranormal shit?

I think an episode in S6 said it was the voices of the dead.

I don't really "misunderstand" anything about lost. It was just a bunch of bullshit. I loved lost but it was bullshit

>What was with the polar bears?

How the fuck are people asking this?

There was a goddamn zoological station. There were all kinds of animals on the island. Did anyone pay attention at all? Almost everything was answered.

Who was the mother and why was she such a zenophobic bitch?

yea... but why polar bears though? Why not some breed of bear that wouldn't be killed by the tropical environment?

when the tail survivors were transporting their prisoners why when they were hiding from the Others were the Others feet animated as if they were aliens or something?

then what would be the experiment dummy?

Dont know what you mean by alien, but undoubtedly to build suspense

jack's dad's body came TO the smoke monster in the plane crash and was possessed by him like locke later was

this is one of my least favorite "explanations" on the show. such a dissapointment.

This, Libby, and the flashforward shit were the worst things to happen to lost.

they're hiding in the bushes and as they hide they see the Others are walking past them without shoes and their visible feet animated with dark skin.

not flashforward, i mean season 6 flashsideways.
huge mistake. last season would have been better if they just beefed up the island stuff to provide a satisfing conclusion and cutting the flash-sideways hokey "god is real" metaphysical shit

Imagine being stuck as a Korean baby for all eternity.

>heaven

it doesnt really make any sense, but its just part of their disguise. they know there are other people livving on the island like rouseau and others, so they try to be creepy as possible. there cover is completely blown prettty quickly int season 3 though

all the explanations in season 6 were shit, because it went full fantasy from implications the show would stick with scifi.

and why was it in a christian church, and why any of that shit for that matter?
I mean i guess you have to assume it was some subjective shit about God nad your idea of heaven. You see what you want to see, and thats what he knew and at that point wanted. Also notice how it ends with them being absorbed with light, not unlike the cave of magic human goodness"

but thats also really lame and was really poorly shoe-horned into the show.

genetically engineering bears to be smart?

to undergo vague scientific experiments. probably genetic research. also they were used in the orchid to test "the wheel" (remember the skeleton the redhead found in the desert?)
This should be required viewing: youtube.com/watch?v=kH0P-CA7ntE

oh right, you just reminded me the "answer" was some fucks were using polar bears, for some dumbfuck reason, to push the wheel without getting teleported to hell (the middle east).

goddamn lost was such a pile of shit

he wasn't ready to move on and he was banging a milf anway

Why did they just drop the walter storyline?

Too late

youtube.com/watch?v=JwqMip33Xr8

The actor got older faster than time was passing in the series. The writers somehow didn't consider that when writing S1.

But Michael talked to Jack's dad on the boat not on the island and they specifically stated the smoke monster couldn't leave.

wasnt that because of the writer's strike or something?

The first season was originally written as the complete story with them dying in the plane crash and being in purgatory but then ABC wanted more

Considering that Jin was right off the edge of the freighter when it exploded, and he was caught inside the time-tunnel... It can be reasoned that Esau couldn't leave "the island," but that was within a certain radius, that included the sea. Like, while in the form of Locke he was thrown into the water off of a dock, and didn't, like, vanish or explode.

what was up with Ana Lucia shooting that guy to death after telling him about how she had his baby?

that was literally never even touched on again

Why didn't they just move the island near a city so they could leave?

also how did jonhs father came to island thet never explained this

Did they really kill off ana lucia and those 2 other ladies because they had this drunk driving scandal?

They also toyed with several different endings when people correctly guessed purgatory after episode 2. Halfway through season 1 lindleoff actually sat down and planned all 6 seasons.

lindleoff cant even write 1 season without a fat fuck's book, I doubt he can even plan his breakfast

I love it

Oh god, seeing teenage Walt was weird as fuck

it didn't help he was talking like a nigger

If Jacks dad was the smoke monster how did Jacks dad appear to Locke in the past way before the smoke monster could ever acquire his dead body? Wouldn't it be more reasonable this was an actual ghost since the weird Lost purgatory is some a-temporal horseshit?

They only wrote the scene where Jack dies. That's it