I'm pregnant

I'm pregnant.

I'm pretty sure that the baby is my exboyfriend's, but I was fucking both my ex and my current boyfriend for several weeks and I don't know for certain which one is the father. There was also this guy I fucked in the bathroom stall at a Reel Big Fish concert, but he came in my ass so I doubt that guy is the father.

My exboyfriend got busted 2 months ago and he will most likely be doing several years in prison. My current boyfriend has a really good job and is sweet and kind and would make a really good father. I'm considering lying to my boyfriend and telling him that the baby is his, but I feel really conflicted about it. One one hand, it's incredibly unfair to my current boyfriend. On the other hand, it is the duty of men to provide for children and the needs of my child far outweigh the dreams and hopes my boyfriend currently has. I'm certain that, given enough time, I'll be able to persuade him to change his dreams to be focused on my child.

What do you think? Is this a case where too much honesty would be harmful? I mean, if I tell the truth, my child will have a pretty shitty life. On the other hand, If I tell a little white lie, my child will have a great life.
Would I really be a bad person for wanting what is best for my child? In this case, doesn't the ends justify the means?
>yes, I know the rules, so here is a picture of my tits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEKbFMvkLIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking TLDR

Get an abortion and then kys.

No timestamp therefore tldr

> no timestamp
> Slut

Gtfo

Tell him you don't know, but no matter who the biological father is, it's his baby. Then don't ever find out for certain and just assume it's his. Nice b00bs BTW.

Actually the rules are tits AND A TIMESTAMP but because this a troll thread written by a 300lb NEET I won't hold my breath.

You look 15 also timestamp?

shitty bait, get abortion.

Time stamp please

>What do you think? Is this a case where too much honesty would be harmful?
Not for him
I hope he knows better not to run dna tests
stop trolling, whore, weak b8

kill the little shit

Bait.
Fucking 2/10 for making me read this.

Troll line

Sigh... FINE! Give me a sec.

Bait no one likes Reel Big Fish.

I doubt this is real, but if it were I'd say get an abortion. It's still legal in some parts of America.

Reel big fish.... Kys so the gene pool can improve a bit huh will ya

Kys

Gr8 B8

Obvious bait. Reel Big Fish is a fucking awesome band.
youtube.com/watch?v=AEKbFMvkLIc

Fake and gay. If it's not: stop being such a manipulative whore you nigger faggot.

>Reel Big Fish
>bait thread

oh, I get it

Fucking virgin. Large labia are not a sign of promiscuity. Vaginas vary in size, just like penises do. Slut shaming half of women fore being born with larger than average labia is only revealing your own lack of experience having sex with women.

That girl was born with labia that large. It isn't a result of her being "stretched out", sperglord.

>implying

Troll harder, faggot.

>give me a sec
>20 mins later

Not her pussy lips, but OP is clearly a slut or whiteknight neckbeard faggot.

op is kill

posting in a bait thread lol these faggots

1. Keep Baby
2. Raise Intelligent, Nice Man
3. ????
4. Profit

Nice bait. get an abortion you fucking whore no one wants to be your child you dirty bag of shit. Dont trap a dude kill the seed and keep being loose for the good of dicks everywhere. And you dont know the rules tits >and time stamp faggot

see you on maury

look me up when your single-mother status needs some cock.

>Nice b00bs BTW.

What are you doing, even?

It seems like he's rustling your jimmies

Those aren't your tits...

>pregnant
Guys can't get pregnant, you're probably constipated

OP pic is specialmoons/thatspecialsweets btw

Damn and I'm thinking I'm having a shitty day cuz my comp at work keeps freezing....yikes

what a hoe u are lmfao

his gf son*

please fuck off

Okay buddy

When your boyfriend sees how black your kid is he'll be gone faster than you can cash a welfare check.

>The needs of the child comes first, blah blah blah...

You're only saying that because you're a selfish whore who actually just want's to make as little an impact on her life as she can and only asks about what to do in order to fool yourself into thinking you actually made the right decision.

I think the safest and smartest thing to do is just tell him the truth. sure he'll be upset about the cheating but tell him you think it's his baby and that you want to dna test it to be sure. tell him no matter what though to you it's his baby and you want to work through it. if he dumps you/leaves you he wasn't worth it to begin with.

HOW IN THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT TELL THAT THIS IS A BAIT THREAD???

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID???